Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this wrong

Is this wrong

Is this wrong? I've seen this topic covered many times here but I wanted to see if replies were different with this take on it, WE all know and agree that a cd'r should have their own clothes. They should ot use/borrow their SO's. I agree. Now, here is my dilemma. My SO is a terminal shopaholic. She buys things that never see the light of day again. Recently I had to move things out of bedroom for new carpet to be installed. Working by myself, I removed the drawers when moving the chest and dresser. I noticed several bras and panties that I've never seen her wear or still had the tags attached. Now, she has a few wardrobes for whatever size she is. I don't mind. These things are from 2003 and will in all probability never be used or seen again. Would it be wrong for me to acquire these items? In all honesty, they will be in the garbage before they are ever used. I am on the fence here. They are hers and therefore I have no right to them. But they haven't been used for their purpose and in all likelyhood never will be. They will be pushed further back until there is no more room and them disposed of. All comments are welcome.

Guess there are some positive aspects of being married to a horder!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

How about just talking to her about it. If she wants to give you things that she does not use that is fine. However if she does not then no you should not be taking her things. Most people shop get home put the things they purchase away. Sometimes you look at them and think why did I buy that. Then never wear it. It happens and the stores love it. AS for being a shopaholic if she really is she will need counseling and understanding to help her get through and get it under control. That is what you really need to do help her not help yourself.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

I guess the all important question here is are you out to your wife? and if you are, why not ask her if you can have them, worst case is that she says no. If you are not out to your wife, I may wait until those items are actually placed in the trash (public property at that point....lol) until you acquire them, that is if, you can intercept them in time before the CD trashman can happily get his hands on them. lol. Joking aside that is a shame to see all that fun stuff just get thrown away. I see your point, but would be worried about taking stuff before its thrown away, you never know if the SO will look for something she bought last year, etc.
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My wife is like this in some respects but I can't fit into any of her stuff. When I could I would wait on her to purge her closet and before it went to Goodwill, I would go shopping. But then again I was in the closet and hiding. Either way you are playing a dangerous game if you aren't telling and ending up with her stuff could make matters worse if she finds it later.
    Michelle

Im thinking as Krysta, does your wife know you crossdress,if she does then why not just ask her if you can have them,taking them without her ok could cause trouble even if she knows you dress.

My wife is aware that I have a desire to cd. However she is not supportive and is not aware that I am pursueing this.

just go for it

Silver Member
    Good advice from previous posts! Also, if you "barrow or take" any of her unused items, and she catches you wearing it , she may say she has one exactly like the one you are wearing. IMO, asking her for ANY of her items, new or used, is the best way to go!

I see a more serious problem . I speak from first-hand experience: IF your SO is your wife as well then who is handling the finances? Do you both adhere to a budget? If not, I guarantee you that years ahead you will both regret your financial condition (and that's when the fun begins).
    Julie

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    What they said.........

If a tree falls in the woods and no-one is there to hear it - does it make any noise?

If she doesn't find out and you don't tell anyone, what harm is there? Other hand, why don't you just ASK her? If she doesn't know about your dressing and you are a serious CD'er, I see bigger problems ahead than just borrowing her underwear.

BTW - the tree has still fallen over whether or not someone is there to hear it...........
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

Slip $20 into her purse and call it close enough... Then in your mind you bought them from her and you not really a lying stealing crossdresser!! Lol.

.......My Photos

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    no!,No!,NO!... ohhhh did I mention Noooooooooo !

This is a common sense question.

1. If it's not yours, don't touch or take.
    2. It's OK to ask. Be willing to accept a no. (see number 1)
    3. If it's a gotta have an item, buy you own. (see number 2)
    4. If you feel she won't miss it, then if you take it. (see 1.2 and 3)
    5. If you have reached number 5, go back to number 1 and start again, repeat reading as often as needed.

Good luck

Kelly
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 11-02-2010 at 07:44 AM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Since when was common sense and crossdressing ever used in the same sentence Kelly? Lol. None of us would have ever started crossdressing if we strictly adhered to Rule Number! I was a prolific "borrower" growing up and damn proud of it!

.......My Photos

My current wife and I are going through boxes of clothing. My ex-wife bought all kind of clothing and there are some with tags still on them. I have pulled 4 dresses, 2 skirts, and several packages of panties, that fit me. My current wife found a few articles of clothing that fit her - however, they were dresses and she does not wear dresses.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I am sat on the fence with this one , as I am sure at one point in every CD,s life they have borrowed something that is not theirs.one side I can't see what is wrong if she does not know she has them and on the other side I think
    It could be dangerous if she finds you in her clothing .

The only thing extra I can say is when I was 11 or 12 , my mum had a draw overflowing with pantyhose so I took a pair thinking she would not notice one pair missing,how wrong I was and that lead to the first time I was outed . So be careful as she might not use everything but might know exactly what she has. ( therefore is it not more safe and more fun to go and buy Your own )

Your wife's shopping 'problem' is something that you should be addressing urgently rather than agonizing over a couple of bras and panties. And if she doesn't think that you CD, there's another little problem waiting to be sorted out.
    Sorry, I know it's all problems and no solutions.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Test the water. "Borrow" a few things and see if she notices. If she does, make the item miraculously re-appear in the closet. If not, "borrow" a few more, but don't overdo it.

Sorry to be a square and a kill joy but I cannot support your "borrowing" of your SO clothes as this is very dishonest and deceitful and the guilt that you will end up feeling will become an intolerable burden to carry. You cannot ignor the fact that your SO is not supportive of your CDing so to steal her clothes to indulge in an activity that she does not like or agree with is not a good idea, and it is inevitalbe that you will get caught because not matter how many items she has stored in the closet you can bet your bottom dollar that the one you take will be the one she notices straight away. Be advised.

My wife borrows and wear my clothes all the time, and I doubt that she's racked with guilt.

one of the worse things my cd said to me (after borrowing one of my favorite pair of pants) was that he looked better than I did in them. please don't ever say that.

Jayn

I guess if that was not true, it would be really funny - Tell him You win the dunderhead award - "here's your sign"

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Your wife's shopping 'problem' is something that you should be addressing urgently rather than agonizing over a couple of bras and panties. And if she doesn't think that you CD, there's another little problem waiting to be sorted out.
    Ruth said it all for me! You both need to put a few things on the table.

Jayn .. how insensitive! Why would anyone be so mean?
    Reine

From the sounds of it - because the wife is a shop-a-holic and you have no problem with that issue, then I can only surmise that you are well off enough to afford it. If that is indeed the case then I don't see the need for you to "borrow" her clothes. Buy your own. It's much more fun anyway. Unless there is an underlying reason you feel the need to hop in "her" clothes? Better see a shrink then. ( Crap. I'm goin' to get flamed for that one )
    The there is the what to do with her - unused clothes just taking up space - problem. Bring it up to her that these, possibly outdated -(more than one full season to a sho-a-holic ) clothes would be better off given to a charity or women shelter.

To be honest in answering your question...Are they yours? did you ask before useing them? If no and it doesn't matter how long they sit or go unused ..Its wrong they don't belong to you..

Sorry you asked..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.