Thread: Shopping Day

What Me Worry

Shopping Day

Due to a job change my wife and I are living in separate states. I am in NJ she is still with our home in NC. This past weekend she came to visit, to the best of my knowledge she does not know I dress, she wanted to go shopping at a local outlet which sells womens lingerie. She was looking at various bras, panties and pantyhose and picked several nice items. After looking around a little bit more she asked me if I saw anything I liked and proceeded to give me a sly smile and I asked what she ment. She said I always seem to pick the sexiest bras and panties for her did I see anything I liked and gave me the same smile I stammered why are you asking me she said no reason. We picked out some pjs for her and she kept smiling very funny at me. I did not have the courage to pursue the matter further but in hindsight I wonder if she was giving me an opening, a door to walk through but instead I walked into the door jam. I wonder if any of the married cds have had a similar experience and how have you handled it. I would appreciate any comments.

Banned Read only
    Maybe she knows about your secret. Maybe you should have given in !

Banned Read only thawngPwincess's Avatar
    maybe shewas trying to seduce you

nicole
    I have had very similar conversations with my wife. Eerily similar. And like you I failed to seize the moment. A few years ago for Halloween, she even suggested I dress up en femme. Yet again I screwed up. I guess I'm afraid she'll see I'm enjoying it too much. I'm afraid she'll see I can wear heels. I'm afraid she'll see I know how to wear a skirt. Mostly I'm afraid. I also do think she knows. Sometimes some comment will come up that just isn't right. Can't really put my finger on it though. She may just suspect, I am not sure. I really envy those of you who have a significant other who'll allow you to dress. Even partake in the ritual. I really envy you.

The truth is always the safest, you don't have to remember you story.

Laurie,
    Don't consider the door closed. It still has an opportunity of being open. Maybe when she is trying one of the items on you can bring it up saying that it has been bothering you with that smirk she gave you.See where it leads Maybe ask jokingly. "Did you think I wanted something for myself?" Really sacastic like. I've never been in this kind of situation so I can't say this will work.My wife would be looking for stuff for me as well

It's difficult to tell what she meant. She could have been thinking about what you would like her to wear since you have been apart and "missing" each other (wink wink nudge nudge). The only way to know is to ask her what she meant. This may be hard to do and not have the happily ever after ending. However, it may be exactly what you had hoped for and worth the risk. Tough choice.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]