Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Be honest.... who hasnt "borrowed" feminine clothing?

Borrowed lots of course. But one of the best "keepers" was a balled-up set of black fishnet stockings that I found in a parking lot. It was snowy and slushy, but they were perfectly dry and clean. I would like to know the story of how they magically just fell there waiting for Julie to pick them up.

Now here is a freakier question? Prefer new or pre-worn????????

Sounds like some crossdresser threw it out if his car before his girlfriend found it, Julie? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No, never did...but...while the resistance was not futile...the resistance was exceptionally depressing and painful.
    No closet is big enough!

Smile

Never thought of that one....
    When I look that the posts, everyone else shows a picture on the left of the message (if they have one attached to their profile). I don't see my picture. Does everyone else see it? Not sure if I'm ravishing or revolting. LOL. But I've told my two boys many times, they have two things they will eventually thank me for. They won't get fat, and they won't go bald.

the happy camper
    Mom, two sisters, and wife.

Now my wife borrows my things.

I think that is how it starts.. I can't say that there are very many who start by buying their own clothes.. I know, stupid thing to say, of course everyone "barrows" to start.. I did barrow really regular, and by barrow I mean take for a check out and never return.. How many pantyhose did I do that with?? Many, and let's leave it at that..

Platinum Member
    Hi Karen

Mother sister aunt and wife but don't tell her she don't have any sense of humor about CDing
    Now I have enough that I don't need to borrow anymore.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by SusanMarie View Post
    No, never did...but...while the resistance was not futile...the resistance was exceptionally depressing and painful.
    I'm getting the urge for a 7 of 9 outfit for halloween al of a sudden! Lol. God that must have been bad!!

.......My Photos

Yes I am guilty too...my first clothes were from a box from a multifamily garage sale that mysteriously disappeared and I think I still got one top from that box
    Picture 77.jpg

I started at abut ten years of age with my mom's rubber girdle. i found the restriction interesting.

if they where throwing it out , its fare game right , not borrowed , and never planed to return it, and ex's stuff just can not count i meen i bought it for her an she did not like it ( she just has no taste) and then when we split i knew she was going to thro it out , or sell it , that cant count can it ,? and when i was a kid maybe i did a bit maybe lol am i a bad person for it im so ashamed
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hers my list

Mother, sister, step sister, grandmother, aunt, step mother, girls across the street, 5 or 6 girl friends, wife, female boarder, second female boarder who ended up being my 10th grade english teacher, friends sisters next door neighbor (long story)... Couple girls in the dorm.... Couple random girls I slept with at college.... Step sisters friend...
    My list is embarrassingly short...mother, wife

Guilty as charged!

From my sister and step-sister.

Now... what's my reward!?
    [SIZE="3"]
    Hugs,
    Cassie

In the great words of Popeye: "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam,"
    [/SIZE]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I "borrowed" my sisters panties when I started as a CD at age 6+. When I was in my early teens, and doing all kinds of work to earn money, I bought my own panties. Since a doctor had said I needed to wear a bra when I was 9, the family bought them! Since then I have always bought my own, since my late wife and I were not anywhere near the same size in our early years together. She could, and did, wear some on my things!! But it was much later in our life before I could wear any of her things! I still have a few of her things!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I have to admit to borrowing and "borrowing" a few times in my life. I'm definitely not proud of the latter, and the former was more an act of convenience (and fear of buying my own).

It started with mom's as many of us. All was returned immediately after use, I never kept anything.

Then as most it moved to my wife. Everything went back into the drawer or closet, I really didn't have anywhere to really hide it. I think I may have overstretched a couple of shoes since they were really too small. I then started to acquire a few things from the goodwill bags, bras she didn't like or other clothes. Then she lost a lot of weight, and nothing in the closet fit me anymore. That is when I started getting brave and shopping in some stores, and got up the nerve to buy my first clothes. All was a secret from my wife for many years. Now that I have come out to her, she knows I have stuff, knows where I keep it but doesn't want to see it. She does not support the crossdressing but she knows that I used her clothing over the years and really didn't get angry over that and didn't demand that I never borrow again.

There has been a couple of times she commented that she wished she had something that I knew I had, but I didn't dare to offer. Maybe someday she will be that accepting and we can share, assuming that we are still the same size.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    The question is not WHO hasn't borrowed. We all have.

The question is how can we teach that it's wrong. It is wrong. And impolite, and a bit gross, when you come right down to it.

Let's face it. YOU may think it's alright to borrow someone else's underwear. You might even loan someone your underwear with out thinking a thing about it. But women have a different view of this. They don't want you borrowing their underwear and if they found out you did they, would probably throw that particular garment away. There is a reason they call them "intimates", and if they found that you had worn them (don't even mention what you did while you were wearing them), they would be disgusted.

I know I would be. PLEASE don't borrow my underwear. And especially please don't borrow my underwear and "come" in it. Ick.

And clothes? Sorry. Same problem. It's not gonna fit you and you will stretch it all out of shape, put little tears at the seams, and ruin the zipper.

Yes, buy your own. I know that for a beginner, that's very hard. Maybe we should have a clothes bank here where for a nominal postage fee, you could put all our castoffs to good use.

Stephie
    Yeah!! As a 7 year old wandering into my mothers closet I'm sure that was the first thing I thought about? Please. We all know Its "bad". I already qualified that in the first post... But that didn't and won't stop us as long as in our minds (as kids) we are taught that its better to be a thief than a pervert!! Guess we should post a sign on your wifes closet door.... "Attention male children of the house.... If you want to wear womens clothing... Please use you own allowance"?

So you never borrowed anything?

.......My Photos

Not much choice when I started at 4-5 years old, Grandmother, Mother, Aunt, ex wife present wife. Early teen I borrowed a full nylon slip that was in the sewing basket for repairs (for some reason it never was never fixed) so...I ended up with it tile I purged after high school and going into the military.

I borrowed a few nightgowns from my mom when I was a young teen, hoping she whouldn't notice the missing things from her dresser drawer.
    Wrong. She picked up on that quite quickly.

When I was not full grown, I snatched a corduroy skirt from her walk-in closet, and shortened the hem by using duct tape so that it was proportioned for my height.
    Bad Idea......She caught on once she saw the duct tape residue on the corduroy.

Such was the good old days.

my sister was 1 yr younger than me and we were the same size so at the age of 6 I was always stealing her panties and it was reallynice when she started wearing training bras she even knew I was wearing them and didnt care I was so lucky
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I borrowed a few nightgowns from my mom when I was a young teen, hoping she whouldn't notice the missing things from her dresser drawer.
    Wrong. She picked up on that quite quickly.
    Oh! my how i can relate to this Nathalie.I "borrowed" from my mothers wardrobe many times in my youth,but i was the worlds worst at disguising that fact,lost count how many times i was discovered,not proud of It but that was way it had to be.

Stayed over at my grans house and wore my Aunts Clothing,as she was as near I had to my age,bought my own stuff during my first marriage,only occasionally taking my wifes things.

These days a lot of fun is to be had from my Wife and me,borrowing each others Clothing as we are the same size,and share the same tastes

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Yep. I fess up.

Mother, sister, aunt, girlfriends, 3 female roommates, wife, lady who I house sat for, friends who were girls, friend's sisters, friend's girlfriends, friend's mom's, sister-in-law, cousins, dancers, Las Vegas showgirl.

Once a part of the workforce, never! CD Rule #2. Nowadays, there's a bit of a trade thing... but that's a whole different story!

As a kid though... some girls were flattered to "donate" things to remember them by.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

But of course... I borrowed my moms stuff when I first started at a very young age, then progressed to... "Pilfering" panties, bras etc. from my cousins, aunts and laundry rooms. I also tried on (Borrowed) my cousins clothes when ever I was visiting and had time alone. I would determine which pair of panties I thought I could take with out getting caught. Eventually I asked my mom to purchase panties for me, then I started buying my own stuff when in High School.

Rach

Rachelle...
    Bending Gender