Thread: No idea what to think

No idea what to think

So...lol just got a 635 on the S.A.G.E It's my first time taking it in a while and it definately confirmed what I already thought. My only thing is....I'd never pass...then again most of the time I hate looking in the mirror anyways because what I see disgusts me. Whether it's that I'm too fat, or too many freckles/moles, or that I have a few slightly crooked teeth I just don't like my body. *Sigh* FML why can't we just have a machine that's like "POOF" and you're a man or woman...whichever you choose and even appearances could be changed. It definately would make my life alot easier.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

you never know what will happen in the future
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Banned Read only
    Sorry honey, I am working as fast as I can. Everytime I test the machine I put a man in and get a dog out. I will perfect it but its going to take time.

it would make life easier for a lot of us, but until they invent such a device you will just have to do the old fashioned way. So have fun. It can be such an exciting journey if you roll with it.
    Michelle

god but I would be so nervous....I mean I work out all the time but still don't really think I would pass all that well. I don't want to be a guy in a skirt or a drag queen I want to be 100% woman. Not to mention trying to explain this to family and friends.....they took me being gay well enough and some of them know about the dressing but they think it stopped after high school......lmao yeah right! Who are they kidding.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I dont pass but all the times I have been out Ive never thought that I was a "guy in a skirt"You should just get out there and go with the flow,you can have so much fun and you will wonder why you didnt do it before

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

What is S.A.G.E?

google "S.A.G.E. test"....it's a basic gender identity test. Try it out! It will probably take you about 20-30 minutes to finish but will give you an idea of where you are on the scale.

Its alive, its alive! Human genome has been deciphered in the next 20 years the possibility of dna altering drug is near high. It wouldn't be a machine but simple pills, just like metabolism altering hormones we take as HRT such drug would interact with chromosomes, protein based structures, building blocks of dna and hence You. Alterations could easily change your sex (theoretically from m2f and f2m without surgery in entirety) to the point of being able to bear children for M2f. Choosing hair, lips, cheek bones, ears, eyes all characteristics would be designable although I suspect would not come standard with transition but be an up charge together with undercoating and extended warranty of course :-) Oh yeah, and financeable for up to 300 years, you know they could engineer you to work for next 270 years as well :-0

I don't pass. At least I don't think. But I try to blend in and have been going out a lot recently. The grocery store, mall, gas station, a couple of restaurants. Just walking around out side is nice. You have to think like. A woman though and concern your self with safety ie avoid dark deserted streets. I like to walk around near the university (young people don't give a sh!t what you do ) i think it is easy for people to deal with oddities as long as it doesn't directly affect them.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky with Ink View Post
    So...lol just got a 635 on the S.A.G.E It's my first time taking it in a while and it definately confirmed what I already thought.
    Well it got the analysis right about me:

... overall you are Feminine

Your appearance is Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Female person.

You appear to socialize in a very feminine manner.

You believe you have serious conflicts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:
    Male to Female Transsexual, either post-operative or in transition
    NOTES:

* Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity