Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does this happen to all crossdressers?

I've always liked the classy, prim and proper look, there's plenty of sexiness in that style. As a lot of girls here, when I was younger I wore whatever I could get my hands on. I never really liked that trashy-****ty look, I'll take cutesy and innocent any day.....even though I do have my rare naughty moments. I think my style has pretty much remained the same, only more age specific.
    I do have a weakness for cheerleader and schoolgirl outfits though!

Shelly

I started with the "normal"female clothing then got into the mini skirts and the maid outfits.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    It doesn't matter what you wear really. The excitement definately fades the more you do it, unless it's a fetish of course.
    I think Denise has a very good point, and what we wear really depends on why we are wearing it, just like drab clothing. If you're doing it for a sexual thrill, what you wear will probably be very different than for someone who just dresses as a female because he identifies more as a girl than as a guy and feels more comfortable when he's able to behave and dress as he feels is natural for him.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Brandy said it for me. I have always wanted to dress modest, to sexy, but not ****ty. NO THONGS!! Skirts from six inches above the knee, to mid calf, skirt suits,hose and heels, classy sheath dresses, sweaters, lots of sleeveless mock turtle neck tops, pearls, broaches, earrings, bangles.

I never did the off the wall bizarre costume thingy... Not yet anyways, lol. I choose on the basis of taste comfort and what suits me naturally. Don't really like breast forms even. Ok, sometimes they're fun. Rather be just lil me though - feels better

OK, the more I dress, the more I dress. In the beginning it was always sexy. Now I dress for MY mood and correctly for the situation. Don't wear an evening gown to play golf! Sometimes I feel like lounging around in sweats and a t, but when I need a boost I love silky hose, a satin top, and a nice skirt. Be YOU!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Yes, that's how it went with me. Started out with the highest heels, and tightest skirts I could find. Gradually my skirts came down and got a more "fitted" look, and my heels came down to a slightly more practical height. I'm not sure if getting out made any difference, but nowadays I strive for a more balanced look of fitted class rather than ****ty hooker. I'd rather be the high priced call girl than the street hooker. I get to look better and make way more money![/SIZE]

Jeans, shorts, blouses, sweaters...same as my wife. Sometimes she wears mine, sometimes I wear hers..at least I did before she dropped a couple of sizes. Got to get back on that bike. My wife introduced me to women's jeans years ago and they FIT GREAT. Been wearing them for years.