Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG!!! WOW!!! I think I passed.. WOW!! I'm so happy

OMG!!! WOW!!! I think I passed.. WOW!! I'm so happy

I've been dressed 24hrs a day for the past 4 days less a few hours spent tending to my animals and a couple of errands.

Today I decided that I need to get out, but I didn't want to go back to drab, so I asked my wife and daughter if they wanted to go out.

So, in the car we went.. no neighbors around, but nonetheless, I feared not and didn't care if they saw me or not.... Well, I did sort of, but thought they'd think I was someone else driving my car and that is was ok, lol

I needed gas, so I stopped into the gas station/convenience store forgetting that the guy that works at the store on the corner of my street that I see almost every day also works at this store, and wouldn't you know it, he was there behind the counter. There were around 4 or 5 people there.. nobody noticed, or at least I don't think they could tell.. nobody looked twice.. nobody batted an eyelash... AND the guy ahead of me in line said "Go ahead miss" and let me go first.. I get to the counter and did my best to sound like a woman and asked for $10 in gas on pump 3, turning my head to point to my car hoping he wouldn't recognize me... and I am in AWE AND SHOCK..... Not only did he not recognize me, he said have a nice day ma'am..

I am excited and happy how that went... so, my wife and I head to the park to let my daughter play... it was packed with moms and kids... great.. I'm good with this.... I get out and go into the park not trying to hide or be shy.. I did my best to walk and move like a lady and spent time with my wife and daughter like there was nobody else around and nobody noticed, nobody looked, nobody whispered..nobody pointed and nobody laughed.. the world didn't end... and then when I was trying to take a picture of my daughter, one of the other children kept getting in the way.. The child's mother comes over and apologizes to me for her kid being in the way.. I tell her "no worries, thank you" and the lady tells her kid "stay out of the lady's way.. she's trying to take a picture of her daughter".. I thank the woman again and take my daughters picture.. and then the woman tries to start a conversation by asking "are you girls from around here".. my wife stepped in and took control of the conversation from here...... and wow.. I feel GREAT...

So, on the way home my daughter says she is hungry, so we agree that we're gonna go to McDonald's drive thru.. but when we get there, I said "the hell with drive thru.. I'm going in.. and I did and again.... nothing happened.. everything as if this was normal as if I really was a woman.. and I ordered my food, but now the kid at the register had a big smile.. maybe he was happy.. maybe he was a shy young boy and thought I was pretty.. or maybe he though I talked funny, or maybe he clocked me and was being pleasant, professional and polite... and he called me ma'am too A couple minutes later, another employee said "your order's ready miss" and handed me my bags

Wow oh wow did I feel so ecstatic, and with a huge smile and laughing out the door with my daughter, a gentleman opens the door for me, holds it open and says "after you ma'am" and THEN my daughter says "LOOK DADDY.. LOOK DADDY I GOT RASBERRY TORT" and the man does a double take, LOL OMG.. I laughed all the way to my car.

Then we get home and my wife tells me she wants a six pack.. OK, I decide to go to our LOCAL grocery that we always go to and I went there EN FEMME and again, everything as if nobody noticed and all is good.. So, I got the beer and I'm waiting in line, but the man behind me is tapping my shoulder asking me "is that good beer" and I froze.. didn't answer.. pretended I didn't hear.. and then he says "Miss... is that good beer".... oh crap I thought.. but still didn't answer... and then damn, wouldn't you know it.. the young girl at the register carded me.. she didn't giggle.. she didn't act funny like she sensed anything.. gave me no indication whatsoever that she read me.. she just wanted my ID and I didn't want to give it to her.. so, I said sorry in my girl voice and walked out..

I got home, scrubbed my face, changed my clothes, except my jeans and everything under them, and went straight back there and went to the same register, to the same cashier.. "Hi, find everything ok" she says.. "Yes, thank you" I say.. she rings it up, bags it.. DOES NOT CARD ME... and I say "I have my ID now.. don't you want to see it".. she looks at me confused like she don't even know what I'm talking about... "no, that;s ok she says" I smile the biggest smile and walk out the door laughing.

Who knows.. maybe some had suspicions.. maybe some did read me.. but none reacted... I'm happy.. I can do this anywhere now

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl

Love

me.....

Wow your venture must have been really euphoric! What did you wear? It's nice that you have the support of you family and to be there for you when you took that big step to venture out. I'm gaining some confidence reading all these stories here so hopefully soon I'll have my own stories to share!

wow is right! thats awesome! i am so glad that you get to go out en femme and you get to live that way, you go girl!

I'm so jealous of you! Someday I may just get enough nerve up to just go out everyday....I loved your day, and am glad that you had a great time

Great!!! what a nice day you had!! dressed like a lady, treated like a lady!!!! i'm really glad for you

Sounds like a great day Lita. Isnt it wonderful when the stars are in alignment, or is it the planets? Whatever it was wonderful that folks treated you as u were dressed. Gina

Lita, what a great day! Incredible adventure you had there! Humorous, too. Thank you for including all the details. You're an inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyMadison78 View Post
    ...What did you wear?
    This is how I dressed today
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LitaKelley; 10-13-2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: add another pic

I'd have preferred to see a photo of you in the clothes instead of some fashion model in an advertising shoot. However it is a lovely outfit and I'm sure you lokked very nice in it.
    Fiona O

Quote Originally Posted by FionaO View Post
    I'd have preferred to see a photo of you in the clothes instead of some fashion model in an advertising shoot. However it is a lovely outfit and I'm sure you lokked very nice in it.
    Fiona O
    That IS me. I can post another one if you don't believe me... wow.. what a compliment.. thank you.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I dont know if you passed all day.but sounds like a most wonderful day was had by you and your family.maybe it just goes to show you that the majority of folk are too busy to care and good hearted too,maybe things are getting better for us all.I hope you all have more wonderful days out in the future

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Isn't it nice to realize that the world won't come to an end if you leave the house with a wig and breasts on!! Congratulaltions on such a nice day. I still remember most of my trips out but the first few were magical!
    Sally

Great job. I think that you are learning on of the primary lessons. It doesn't make a difference or not if you are read as long as they treat you like the lady you appear to be. Enjoy your next trip!

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

You look fantastic in those photos! Happy you had a good day
    [SIZE="3"]
    Hugs,
    Cassie

In the great words of Popeye: "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam,"
    [/SIZE]

hello Lita!
    Wow! You have an accepting wife is what I got out of your post. I'm jealous! That was the wonderful part of your post. As for passing, some times are like that. Most of the time people just see what they think they should see. Don't let the time throw you when you are read and it gets a bit embarassing.
    Charlie

Gold Member
    Wow Lita, what a great experience, and, with your wife and daughter no less. All I can say is....

Banned Read only
    Way to go Lita!!!! I love to hear when a girl has a good trip out. Only one little minor mistake. When that man tapped you on the shoulder you should have answered him in your deepest voice, its beer of course its good. Then showed your ID, paid for the beer and went on your way.

so jealous

Sounds like a wonderful day! Glad you had fun! Have to love the innocence of children.

nice read

What a great post Lita.

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    Who knows.. maybe some had suspicions.. maybe some did read me.. but none reacted... I'm happy.. I can do this anywhere now
    Wow, you know what....that's my attitude as well. You took on the challenge and flew through it will flying colours

You can do this anywhere now.

IT was wonderful to hear about your great trips. You look lovely and have support which is great also.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

You look totally amazing in those pics! It looks like I'm not the only one feeling a little bit jealous, Here's to many more outings for you!

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    THEN my daughter says "LOOK DADDY.. LOOK DADDY I GOT RASBERRY TORT" and the man does a double take, LOL OMG.. I laughed all the way to my car.
    LMAO, Thats awesome!! Great story, Im glad to hear that things are going so well for you.