Here are the statements

"I understand that some people on these forums want to disassociate themselves from anything masculine because of how they identify, which is fine but I don't understand why they then need to put it down. It seems like they completely forget transmen are on these forums as well and that by making negative statements about men, they are making them about you"

"
it seems we are not seen as the men we are by some who are meant to know what we are going through albeit from the other side of the fence."

"it seems MtFs generally can't "handle" themselves as well as FtMs"

" I honestly prefer reading this section over the MtF section as its not the same types of threads over and over again"

Here are the questions?

Do you feel adequately described in the above statements?

Do you identify with these statements?

Have you ever felt that an FtM person is not male in the same way you identify as female?

Do ever consider your experience becoming a woman or a man more real that what other TG or TS persons are experiencing?

Do you feel you are not handling yourself as well as FtMs because you are a MtF?

Do you consider the posts on this forum less serious because we talk about clothing, boobs and and makeup, instead of sports, penises and cool clothing?

Do you as a transgendered person of either direction feel that your experience in living with a gender you having been born in disqualifies you from helping your brothers and sisters going in the other direction in becoming more of their chosen gender?