Thread: Back on the Dance Floor

Back on the Dance Floor

After a bit of a vacation from dancing, last night found me back on the dance floor. The event was a so-called singles dance, for mature adults, but actually a mixture of couples and singles, with more couples.

I was without a date, as usual, and all dressed up for the social dance party. I think the women are more interested in me, when I am dressed up. This time, at least, none of the women who I asked to dance, turned me down.

My style was an above the knee black skirt with elastic waistband, black tights, and black turtleneck. Silver hoop earrings and sparkly purple manicure. Stiletto ankle boots with 4 1/2" heels. The man in black. Yeah, right.

"How can you dance in tthose shoes?" asked a woman. "With great enthusiasm," I replied. "I like your outfit," she added.

There were no negative comments from anyone, although several women expressed jealousy of my legs. Circulating around the dance hall, I got nothing but smiles from the other partiers.

Dancing while dressed seems to work for me, at least as a rcreational outlet. On the other hand, I am nearly always dateless, at the dance parties.

I understand that the man in a skirt and heels is not every woman's cup of tea. But I have no secrets, about my dressing hobby, from my friends at the social dance club, and it is a fun activity to do while dressed up.

Nice...did you dance with any guys? Or just with the ladies? I'm bound and determined to go ballroom dancing one day, but only if I get to dance the girls part, backwards in heels

[QUOTE I'm bound and determined to go ballroom dancing one day, but only if I get to dance the girls part, backwards in heels[/QUOTE]
    You're so right, Cissy -- Ginger was under-appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Nice...did you dance with any guys? Or just with the ladies? I'm bound and determined to go ballroom dancing one day, but only if I get to dance the girls part, backwards in heels
    Cissy,
    If you've never done it. It is harder than it looks. I would reccomend no higher than a 3 in heel without practice.
    With the right partner it is a romantic feeling

Danni