Thread: Missing dress found by wife

Missing dress found by wife

A while back I lost one of my dresses as I simply could not remember where I hid it, my wife knows about my liking of lingeri and nylons but not about pernille.so i was surprised when I came home from work today as she said look what I found in a bag in the cupboard ophs!! I thought *and instantly froze but then she said is it for me, ( I by a lot of clothing for my wife,) *then before i could say more she said I expect you did not give it to me as it has a run in the hem. Then she threw it out

I can't still make up my mind if she really ment what she said or if she was just trying to say i know its yours and i want you to know i know but i want to avoid talking about it. As she could have just thrown it away and not said anything so I am quite confused*

She knows.... just doesn't want to find your things where they aren't supposed to be... In her face... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Definitely knows its yours. Otherwise the scene of throwing it out would be pointless.

I do tend to agree and to make things more interesting, and today of al days i also brought her some new nice underwear .so after she threw the dress out I gave her her present .she smiled and said she was a bit unsure about the g-string, but Remarked maybe i could make use of it. All that in a few minutes leaves me more confused

No confusion she knows its yours. You'll need to face her at some time don't leave it too long. As the longer you leave it the more resentful she'll become and harder to find common ground.

she knows. That was just a little warning, don't let her find anything else.
    Michelle

I agree with the others.
    She knows, she'd really like to understand, and she's waiting for you to explain what it's all about.

Best wishes,
    Presh GG

PS
    A g string? I'd rather have roses, but that's just me....I miss the smiley faces

I agree with others on this point. She knows. The ball is now in your court.

everyone has already said it. She knows it is yours, but what she is trying to tell you is only a guess you will have to talk to her about it to really find out. Many possible answers from not another inch on the playing girl stuff. To it is only ok when you do not hide and lie about it.
    I thought my wife hated it. until she and I talked with a counselor and it turned out it was actually about the lieing and hiding that really got to her.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Silver Member
    Absolutely she knows, and is waiting for you to tell her more, about how far you are into your femme side! Also she may have put the "run in the hem" in a fit of anger. ASAP set some private time to explain honestly to her, your feminine desires that need her help and understanding.

Did you manage to sneak the dress back in without her knowing?

A few weeks have passed by and today I had kept an Xmas catalogue to use as inspiration for my job . Then my wife said "what are you keeping that for and why are you sneaking it to your office ," I explained and she just said "you just want to look at the dresses ,nylons. And g string,s"

Therefore there is no doubt in my mind she knows and I think she is trying to tell me indirectly she has worked it out,

Gosh, it would be a really good idea to have a serious talk with her. You're doing yourself no favors by dropping these hints, even unintentionally. Just have that discussion, and do it calmly. Respect her wishes. Take things at her pace. Just be honest. As they say, that's the best policy.

I think tread carefully, sounds like she is playing with you. Just wait because the ball will have to fall on your side of the court allowing you to play a good shot

Yea. She knows and that was just a shot across the bow. Be careful where you tack your boat.

Aspiring Member

Buy the way...

Hire someone to talk to your wife - and to you.

You're talking to her - and she's talking to you - but nothing useful is getting said.

She might not know how serious your crossdressing is but she's on to something.My wife use to let me wear her lingerie lovemaking sometimes and didn't think too much of it but when i wanted to do it wearing one of her LBD
    she figured it was a lot more serious than just wearing lingerie.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrijerry View Post
    I thought my wife hated it. until she and I talked with a counselor and it turned out it was actually about the lieing and hiding that really got to her.
    My wife does not like that I crossdress - but I keep my dresses, skirts, and heels in plain sight in the closet. I also wear them around my wife. I think it helps that I don't keep anything a secret.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    My wife does not like that I crossdress - but I keep my dresses, skirts, and heels in plain sight in the closet. I also wear them around my wife. I think it helps that I don't keep anything a secret.
    Good for you, John. That's a very healthy approach, IMO. Nothing hidden. I could have stayed in the closet from my wife for the rest of my life, but I didn't want a relationship which harbored a secret. I admire you for what you do!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Well, THIS marriage is working well!

Option #1. Pernille, if u wonder what your wife thinks, why don't u ask her? Then, u WON'T have to guess, and neither will she!

Option #2. Or, u could GIVE UP DRESSING COMPLETELY FOREVER! And, never have to deal with this issue again!

I'm fairly certain from your post, you'll select another Option entirely! Good luck! You both will need it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

a bit nutty
    Oh boy. Where do you go from here? I wish I knew. I'm pretty sure my wife is onto me also. It's not that she thinks I regularly crossdress, but that I have that desire tucked in my head somewhere and it's begging to come out. She never found anything of mine that I know of, however I've dropped enough hints (I'm too much of a chicken to come right out with it). There have been other more distinct "cues" to my desires that are more personal in nature.
    I figure she'll come around to asking me about it someday soon and either the hammer will fall and I'm toast, or she will have sorted it out and will decide how "she" wants to handle it. Either way, it's her call to love me or to leave me. Probably not the best way to handle it, but I know of no other way.

Sorry if this doesn't really help....

Ginger