Thread: Nighty Night!

Nighty Night!

My wife and I just made pact. For years, she has been accepting of my desire to wear silky panties...bed time, day time, never really a big deal. That whole time though, I expressed that I also love silky nighties. She said that was too weird, and drew the line. She found out about 2 years ago that I was secretly wearing them when I was alone, and she told me she did not want to see it! Well, better than nothing I guess. A few weeks ago, she found one of them in my drawer, and confrunted me. I thaught I was done for. She actually joked about it. We shared a couple of laughs. I made a quick joke that I guess I could wear it now, and she laughed it off as NO. Oh well. A few nights later, getting ready for bed, I just came out and asked "can I wear my nighty to bed?" Expecting a no, I was floored when she replied "sure." That was 2 weeks ago and I have been in bliss every night since! Now, I will admit she is not 100 percent on it (yet). We have a rule, no- sex- in satin...But, It is very nice waking up silky!

This morning after comming home from the gym, she hit me with a proposal. There is a workout program she wants me to do with her...she told me that if I did the program with her, and read the book, she would allow me free reign with my nighty, and would even allow me to buy a few more! The no-sex-in-satin rule still applies. I am so happy. I feel like I won the lottery...its a win-win...I get to sleep in my satin bliss EVERY night, no questions asked, and I get to end up looking like Steven Segal!

Love ya Wife!
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

Wherever I lay my hat! but mainly Staffs UK
    I also love wearing a silky nightie to bed but can only wear mine when I work away from home. As a compromise I wear silky pajamas to bed at home, they are womens pajamas but because the colours are a deep red and the other pair is royal blue they do not look obviously girly so the kids don't realise. They feel just as good against my hairless body as the nighties but don't look as girly as a nice pink silky nightie.

Strangely, silk nightwear does not really appeal to me, so I don't mind that the wife would be against it. I wear a cotton jersey women's nightie (with lace panties underneath) which seems OK with the wife.
    Comfortable nightwear is such a pleasure (I always disliked pyjamas).
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Isn't compromise great.
    Michelle

Silver Member
    Good things come to those who wait & communicate!

Sounds great, except the ending up looking like Steven Segal, not sure that would work for most of my wardrobe, I don't think a dress would hang that good on Stevens body shape.
    Tina B.

Platinum Member
    That is so cool! You never know where it may lead, but any direction that she's OK with is good.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BridalBoy
    This morning after comming home from the gym, she hit me with a proposal. There is a workout program she wants me to do with her...she told me that if I did the program with her, and read the book, she would allow me free reign with my nighty, and would even allow me to buy a few more! The no-sex-in-satin rule still applies. I am so happy. I feel like I won the lottery...its a win-win...I get to sleep in my satin bliss EVERY night, no questions asked, and I get to end up looking like Steven Segal!
    [SIZE="2"]I love these stories of emasculation! We need more of this! I love silky things, but I don’t wear anything when I sleep. [/SIZE]

Hey congratulations. Baby steps do work.

Quote Originally Posted by BridalBoy View Post
    The no-sex-in-satin rule still applies. [...] I am so happy. I feel like I won the lottery...its a win-win...I get to sleep in my satin bliss EVERY night, no questions asked
    Not meaning to be a downer here, but I'd guess the combination of "no sex in satin" and "sleep in satin bliss EVERY night" will soon add up to a frustrated wife. She might start to think you're more interested in getting your bliss from the satin nighty than from her.

Just trying to give a little perspective from outside the pink fog...

Quote Originally Posted by kathtx View Post
    I'd guess the combination of "no sex in satin" and "sleep in satin bliss EVERY night" will soon add up to a frustrated wife. She might start to think you're more interested in getting your bliss from the satin nighty than from her....
    I agree. I went through something similiar with my wife and it's easy to want to wear it every night.

Yes, that has been an issue in the past. For me, waking up in panties and a nighty is a total turn-on. Usually I turn that energy twords my wife. I must clarify...a little foreplay is ok with her, but she wants me eventually naked :-)

For me, sex in the morning is usually better anyway. So, I am usually out of the satin before the deed gets done...shes happy, Im happy! I do appreciate the feedback on that...it seems to be a common problem. If we do end up going at it beofre bed, its usually before I "slip" into anything. Then, afterwards, she is more than happy to let me get into something after....

Anyway, She is begginning to accept the nighty a little more now. At first, she would not even touch me :-) She would just lay in bed. But now, we are cuddling more and more and I found her rubbing my back! Ah!
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

i to love to go to bed in my silky long nightdress love it.............

It's OK by my wife to wear silky tricot nightgowns to bed. I don't really understand what the big deal is.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

but now that she has said this you must do a couple things for her, like a great night on the town and motel someplace sweet and or extra fancy. to show her how much you love and adore her...and you must be all man during this event.
    i do not know about you area of the country. but here it would be a dinner and something in Sf and a night at the Mark Hopkins hotel. or a weekend in Monterrey at the beach. two or three weeks pay but it would be worth it.

Yes, that has been an issue in the past. For me, waking up in panties and a nighty is a total turn-on. Usually I turn that energy twords my wife. I must clarify...a little foreplay is ok with her, but she wants me eventually naked :-)

For me, sex in the morning is usually better anyway. So, I am usually out of the satin before the deed gets done...shes happy, Im happy! I do appreciate the feedback on that...it seems to be a common problem. If we do end up going at it beofre bed, its usually before I "slip" into anything. Then, afterwards, she is more than happy to let me get into something after....

Anyway, She is begginning to accept the nighty a little more now. At first, she would not even touch me :-) She would just lay in bed. But now, we are cuddling more and more and I found her rubbing my back! Ah!
    This is good to hear, both that you aren't neglecting her needs and that she's cuddling more.

Loni has good advice, too: Treat your lady to something special!

My Polar Bear loves to cuddle up next to the silky satin... I think in time the no sex in satin rule will fall as she gets more used to the idea. (Eithr that, or she'll have funn ripping it off during foreplay....)

Not what I expected...

This morning after comming home from the gym, she hit me with a proposal. There is a workout program she wants me to do with her...she told me that if I did the program with her, and read the book, she would allow me free reign with my nighty, and would even allow me to buy a few more!

Love ya Wife!
    [SIZE="4"]I thought you were going to tell us that she wanted you to wear a leotard & tights when you did the workout routines with her.

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]