Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Femme Job would you Like?

This would be fun.
    At Ikebukuro , Japan, rather than ordinary maids, customers will be served by female staff cosplaying boys crossdressing as maids.

I would be a secratary where skirts and heels were the dress code.

Well this might be violating your rules (sort of close to actress / showgirl), but I would love to be a ballerina. I don't need to be the prima ballerina, just a member of the "corps de ballet." It would be great to spend my days practicing in tights and a leotard, stretching my body and learning how to move beautifully. Then on many evenings, I would get to put on my makeup and a fancy tutu, go on stage, and move in time with the other gorgeous ballerinas, entertaining thousands.

Otherwise, I would do my current job, but as a woman. I think I would actually dress up more. My work is quite flexible with dress; some men wear coats and ties; others like me, frequently wear jeans. If I worked the same job as a woman, I imagine that I would wear dresses/skirts and heels regularly, at least for a few months. It's hard to say whether the pragmatist in me would win out and if I would eventually resort to more convenient clothes like ballet flats and leggings.

NFL cheerleading coach/choreographer.
    -Sedona

After thinking about this for a couple days I would work in a ladies clothing store or own one.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I'd love to be a "kept woman" ..... i hope that is not politally incorrect. I've been the man of the house forever. If could be female I'd love to be pampered and ketp

How about a bra model for vitorias secret!
    hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

World class figure skater. Both male and female are in such fantastic shape however, I would like the chance to wear those costumes.

Receptionist at a high brow law frim, dressed to the nines in the best bsuniess attire

A secretary or receptionist. Sucky pay I know, but they are girly jobs!!!

occupation

Wonder Woman ... Oh yea, we are all that now

Homemaker/wife or cosmotoligist/nail tech. I'd save tons!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by tanyalynn51 View Post
    Hooter's Girl- I know it's sexist, but at least it would mean I had that kind of body...
    Playboy bunny, NFL cheerleader, or even just a gogo dancer, all for the same reason!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Well I also have several choices, here is the short list. If pay wasn't important, 1. receptionist in a high fashion dayspa 2. SA at Dress Barn. Needing a higher income, executive in Women's Fashion. There are many others I would like to try but those are my first three.
    Gerrijerry, you have confirmed what women have claimed for eons, that is takes much longer for them to look presentable then for men.

Flight attendant or ballerina.

So many femme jobs to choose from: engineer, surgeon, teacher, pilot, attorney, naval officer, secretary, professor, US Senator, opera singer, dancer, mathematician, hedge fund manager, firefighter, chemist, cardiologist.

But I think I'll go for Secretary... of State

La Femme Nikita methinks.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm Mandy, fly me.

I'd love to be an Air Stewardess. There's something about wearing a uniform with heels and stockings that I find really exciting. Other than that, a secretary perhaps. Again any excuse to wear heels and stockings, with a pencil skirt and a white blouse.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Banned Read only
    Well all these ideas so far are great but I guess they all involve work. I think being a Madam of a brothel would be right up my alley

Very few jobs out there require specific genitailia. The only ones I can think of are also the ones I personally wish would go away (hooters, playboy mansion, strip clubs, or other such places that for the most part serve to reduce women to pure sex objects).

That being said, I would love a job that had a nice crisp skirted outfit for ALL employees.

My profession is now over 50% women and graduating classes are well over 90% in some schools. So I could do what I do. OR I could go into a medical field on the human side. I think I would be a GP or maybe internal medicine or even psychology (although then I have to shut up and listen...and I talk a lot) Really these things are not gender specific as has been mentioned before. In my younger days if I had the same thought processes I have now "Playboy bunny" was still around and they made good money and most that I knew were getting advanced degrees while working. I could have chosen between two roads then. Of course rich older guys chased them all the time so marrying a rich dude that could set you up for life would have been possible OR more likely just date them and get a real career, because as I said my thought processes would be the same as now. I am pretty good with a shot glass too so flair bartender would have been fun.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It is hard to list just one. I like the idea of a flight attendant. I could wear the dress or skirt uniform and be able to travel. Keeping with the travel theme teaching in service training in a profession that requires business attire.

There are a lot of those already in the US

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Already had that figured...Lady realtor.....Borrowed a friends card ( who just happens to be a realtor ) scanned in a pic of me, and vola'....I'm a Realtor...LOL...Phone #'s and all....Put it on my home page...Funny thing is...I've been getting emails from guys complaining that the phone #'s don't work....They were wanting to NOT ask if I can find a house for them...but to ask me out ....LOL...You see...Mommy and daddy didn't raise a crazy girl....I use a "555" prefix in the #'s..... The guys were so anxious to see a phone # that they really didnt "see" it.... [/SIZE]

realtor1.jpg

http://kendra954.com
    Last edited by Kendra (Tx); 10-21-2010 at 09:50 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Well I'm a staff nurse in my real life, and believe me, it's pretty rare to see a glam nurse. You can tell if a nurse looks good then they arent working hard enough.

If I were gonna do a job en femme, I'd have to have something where I wasn't going to get sweaty, where the coffee is always flowing, where I can sit looking pretty all day using a computer (which is one of my fave pass times).

Secretary it is then!
    Samantha -x-