Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: getting back to pantyhose

getting back to pantyhose

I took a break for awhile but I new the feminin side of me would come back and it did. I'm much happier dressed like a woman.

Amen, Sister - you and me both...

I love pantyhose and have, for many years worn them. I have noticed soemthing lately...it seems that
    panyhose is NOT the hose for women anymore. When my wife and I were in a store the other day (she
    was looking for a bra and stockings) I noticed that there didn't seem to be all of the pantyhose for sale
    that there always was a few years ago. My wife hasn't worn them in years. Oh well.
    Lots of hugs

Karen Marie

Never been out off them lol

I ALWAYS wear pantyhose as well.
    Samantha

A girl who loves pantyhose.

I have been getting into pantyhose again lately. I use to wear stockings only but here for the past few weeks I have been going back to hose. I also have been for the past few days been sans the pantys. They are just as comfy without pantys and support just as well.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Pantyhose is always apart of my outfits. To me there's no other feeling as good as slipping into a nice pair of hose on my freshly shaved legs! They're my CD security blanket!

i love them just as much as highheels

Ewww. I'm stick with thigh highs!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yup!
    Me too!

I've always loved pantyhose or stockings. It just makes me feel so femme. I look at women who don't wear them and I think they are underdressed. I live in the south so it does get hot here and "naked" legs are acceptable for day to day, but I think social functions dictate stockings or pantyhose.

I love all hose, but pantyhose are certainly a daily stable of my feminine wardrobe. I love the fit and feel, plus coupled with stretch panties, they keep me flat so I don't show in skirts, especially helpful since I don't tuck.

Dressing for bed is another story! There is nothing sexier than a pretty garter belt and stockings!

Im heading in the bedroom now and I"m going to wear my pantyhose to bed

I've never forsaken panyhose, I feel naked without them...
    Thanks to the fashion magazine fashonistas, hose have taken a beating lately, but it looks as if they're about to make a big comeback!

I wish more women wore them. I love them too. They are the most feminine garment to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I've never forsaken panyhose, I feel naked without them...
    Thanks to the fashion magazine fashonistas, hose have taken a beating lately, but it looks as if they're about to make a big comeback!
    I too have never given up pantyhose and never will. They're a staple of my crossdressing wardrobe.

It's true; sheer hosiery sales began falling in the mid 90s, and kept falling year after year. That stopped about three years ago though, and sales flatlined. There's even been a slight increase. I've also seen a number of young starlets wearing sheer hose. Ariana Grande comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Me Too , and dont get too hot in the nether regions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Quite regardless of what most women wear or want to wear, fact is that pantyhose are for me the quintessential femme legwear. Hold-ups just don't, stockings I don't actually find sexy and are a right pain to put on and hook up, but Pantyhose!....Nice soft toast hose & a decent pair of support panties to keep them in place all day. Love the tight feeling & flat appearance, and I don't 'tuck', either. Who needs a gaff?

I've always been a hosiery gal as well! Can't beat it!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Love the feel of pantyhose, but thigh high also work for the long term, makes it easier to do some things that need to be done, also some things that are fun. Pantyhose can be restricting. Over the years, have had to change brands, as the stores no longer carry the style and colors that I enjoy.

Pantyhose, or hose are one of my favorite undergarments to wear. I love them and am not ashamed to say so.

After a long while I had not been in Skirt and hose. I had mostly been in leggings, or spandex jeans. I have worn hose under the jeans only once in the last month.

Before coming across this thread I put on a skirt and hose for the first time in a long while, and it felt so nice. I still think if more guys would let themselves experience the sensation of putting on a skirt with only hose underneath, they would give pants as the predominant clothing choice a pass. But frankly I just think most guys are scared that their genitals will fall off if they wear such.

I so long for that notion to go the way of the Do do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisele View Post
    I have been getting into pantyhose again lately. I use to wear stockings only but here for the past few weeks I have been going back to hose. I also have been for the past few days been sans the pantys. They are just as comfy without pantys and support just as well.
    It is my opinion, a quite educated one mind you, that women and men would find hose much more "bearable" if they would wear them this way. There are almost no modesty issues when worn this way as the gusset blocks any "flashing" if you sit wrong, despite popular opinion. You also are not constantaly having to adjust your undies if the hose you have on fit right. I have heard women whine about wedgies when in tights, well that does not happen if you have good fitting tights or hose, and are bare beneath.

No, it is not "sl&tty" or "skanky", or "unhygenic" or any other of those terms given. Those are just terms silly people apply to an idea they are not comfortable with, and haven't bothered trying.

I agree. I love the way pantyhose feel and look on my legs. I have worn them many times under my jeans at work and I will sleep in them too. I think my legs have a good shape and everything but pantyhose and tights really cover up all the scars very well so I can pretend they're not there.

Pythos, I agree completely. Pantyhose worn without panties are more comfortable and as long as you wash them regularly, perfectly hygienic. If I wear anything with my pantyhose it is a sport panty or girdle over them. The girdle is fetish wear but a support panty or sport panty can save any need to tuck and be perfectly comfortable for the whole day when purchased in the right size.

Cheers, Katie Anne

Pantyhose or tights are the best part of any outfit in my opinion. Sometimes I'll even wear suntan pantyhose with black thigh highs over them...