Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite part about crossdressing?

What is your favorite part about crossdressing?

What is your favorite part about crossdressing? I would have to say the art form. I think it's fun to put all kinds of work into it (and believe me, when I dress up for others, especially for pictures, I spend about 4 hours doing it!) and try to make everything look and feel perfect. Some of the work, though, is in buying clothes (I'm still too chicken to go to a store and get them, I have to order them from walmart or amazon), picking out outfits, learning how to improve it...it really is an art! What do you girls think?

Michelle

I with you I cant go out and buy clothes either. The best part of crossdressing for me is wearing pantyhose. I just love the way they feel and they make legs look pretty good too.

Transforming step by step from drab male to made up fem woman.

There is point at which you go from being a man in a dress to that final touch up in makeup where he disappears and that woman you envision in your mind shows up. your make up is just right and the powder is keeping the sheen off your face. you see that woman that you always feel is there. it is that moment that brings me back every time. Tonight i had one of those moments.

I have been away from totally dressing..karen was coming home late from work, so i did my make up, dressed in a casual top and jeans skirt with cute little sneakers. when i finished my make up...niki appeared! God i haven't seen her in a while..... I did 3 loads of laundry, and when Karen called that she was coming home, i quickly made a chicken ceasar salad for dinner with some wine. I could not wait for her to come home and see me. She was also so glad for me to be home again. [ heck she got a dinner and a weeks worth of laundry done////who wouldn't want to see me ]

These are the moments i look forward to.

hugs
    Last edited by msniki48; 10-20-2010 at 08:39 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Its a toss up.. Playing with makeup and trying on dresses in a department store enfemme...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Being me, and not having to conform to how society expects males to be.

Hi Niki.
    I could'nt have expressed it better your desciption is right on the ball for me. After dressing and putting the make-up on, then finaly placeing my the wig on is that moment for me, then the other me exits the room and there Joanne is.

LOL Joanne
    Last edited by joanne anderson; 10-20-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Makeup for me. Just love trying different moods and getting satisfaction of a job well done.

It's the feel of my "girls" in my many bras.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I guess I am different from most CD's! My favorite part of crossdressing is putting on feminine clothing!! I don't dress to be a woman, or to be sexy, or anything like that! I dress simply because I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothing. I do not have, nor have I ever had, any desire to be a woman!! I just like to dress like one!! So when I do, I am very happy!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The male part of me left the buliding long ago. It has become about me being me looking like I feel on the inside.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I love the way it feels when I'm fully made up and I can lounge around. The swishy feel of the pantyhose, the tiptoe of the heels,
    my dress brushing against my skin. It feels so natural.

I love all of it but mainly the feel of the clothing and the makeup.

Jeannie

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    For me it is the clothing. I am just so much more comfortable in a skirt, tights or pantyhose, shoes, tops etc.

i really like the feeling of a tight thong on my butt hole with the tight booty shorts squeezing my butt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I think some pictures can be "arty", Michelle.

And, learning how to transform yourself from a guy, into an attractive woman can also be an "art".

If u have to learn it all on your own thru trial and error, it can be like starting the education process all over again!

If u start late, like me, that means going back to middle school like a 12 year old girl! And, gradually going on to get your "college degree" again! This time, in "female studies"!

I guess now, 13+ CD years later, I'm in grad school! But, still feel like I have SO MUCH TO LEARN!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-21-2010 at 12:24 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would have to say the never ending possibilities that are presented by dressing. So many different looks and options

After looking at it, I think it's not such a bad pic. I mean, everything's covered and it mainly just shows leg and some of my tummy. The guy who took the pic also ended up getting me the nighty and the panties, too!
    Last edited by Michelle1056; 10-21-2010 at 06:26 AM.

I just love the clothes, I love how they feel on me and I love how I look in them. Tonight I wore a dress sincerely for the first time, as opposed to skirts, and I felt like I was on cloud nine all night.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

the best.
    1) Tranforming my body with attachable breast forms, corset, tucking, makeup, wig etc.. I love how my body feels with those changes.
    I can wear gm jeans and a sweatshirt with a corset and attachable forms, bra and panties . . . I still feel feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by joanne anderson View Post
    Hi Niki.
    I could'nt have expressed it better your desciption is right on the ball for me. After dressing and putting the make-up on, then finaly placeing my the wig on is that moment for me, then the other me exits the room and there Joanne is.

LOL Joanne
    Like Nikki and Joanne it has to be the final touch after all the hard work getting ready. For me its doing my lippy which is the final touch after putting my wig on, and loking at the femme me in the long mirror. Then its off out into the wide world!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

From young on I have always felt I should have been female. Dressing helps make it so, at least for a while.
    elle

Karren i wish for that day to come for me too [ shopping en femme].....i have only done that once....yrs ago. someday maybe

msniki48
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1056 View Post
    After looking at it, I think it's not such a bad pic. I mean, everything's covered and it mainly just shows leg and some of my tummy. The guy who took the pic also ended up getting me the nighty and the panties, too!
    Thought you said you loved the art form? Only art form in your photo I can think of usually includes a bar, a runway, a pole and lots of 5 dollar bills! Lol. Did the rules change? I thought pantie shots were not allowed? Maybe I'm just getting old. Older. Olderish...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Modest shots are allowed. Everything's covered up, nothing that you wouldn't see anywhere else. As far as the art form, there is quite a bit of work that goes into getting all shaved and moisturized, purchasing clothes and picking out what to wear, lighting and etc. I really do see it as an art form, but...to each her own!

Michelle