Thread: The strangest dream!

The strangest dream!

Hiya ladies,

well had the strangest dream last night! I don't know how I ended up there but I was Back in high school... Reverted to my age back then too... And there was a fight going on in the yard.

After breaking it up the vice principal told them to fill in their "sheets" (apparently these "sheets" detailed what went wrong and why they did what they did). I asked my friend where they were kept and they were in one of the corridors. After looking closely it seemed there was a section for everyone in the school, I couldn't see my name... But I could see "Chloe"???!!!

I figured I have a right to read it as it is my info... The only thing there was a diary, detailing my cd feelings and what I like wearing etc. So I flipped out and stormed up to the vp and asked how he got the diary and he responded with "from your locker". So they've invaded my privacy on at least 2 occasions? I shouted at him and called him a handful of nasty words which gained myself the punishment of being hit over the knuckles with a steel ruler, my friend offer to take it for me and laid his hand down, but I laid mine on top and told him it's my problem.

That's when I woke up! But I could still feel the rage that I felt towards him in the dream!

A strange dream indeed. You must have attended a very repressive school if steel rulers were a punishment tool.
    I too have frequent cd dreams, but fortunately they are all of the most pleasant variety. I was schooled in the '40's & '50's and the leather strap and cane were widely used then, but fortunately I have never had an unpleasant dream featuring them.

Last night I had the strangest dream...I sailed away to China..

Sorry, that's just what popped into my head

I've had some CDing dreams before, some negative, some positive, across the spectrum. With any dream, it can take a while to shake it off after you start to wake up. Coffee can be a good antidote

After the dream I just woke up from about a little bit ago, this thread came to mind while I was waking up and thinking about the dream.

I was over at some house belonging to two women and for whatever reason, we were drinking clear liquor. They weren't flattering in looks by any means either so I'm guessing I "knew" them through a certain friend of mine that I work with. At one point, one of them gets up and says "You'll never believe what we found you." and the other brought out a beautiful blue dress with short sleeves and a loose, long skirt. I'm almost certain I was there as a woman too. Then the dream fast-forwards to the next morning around noon or so when we're waking up and drinking coffee with a smoke. Then the dream fast-forwards again to me sitting in a chair with the dress in my lap while I'm talking to my parents about it. For some odd reason, I'm shirtless and wearing my white bra with my forms. X3 Meanwhile, mom and I are talking about possibly what size the dress was. X3 She proposed size 24 while I was guessing size 20.

I've had all kinds of dreams involving others but this is the first one that's involved people I don't know. I'm a little unsure about the two women because I just don't drink with people unless I know I can really trust them to take care of me and not do anything bad if I get drop-dead drunk on accident, which HAS happened before. Then add in the dress and female presentation I was making...they had to be two really, really cool women for me to tell them my "so-called secret".
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?