Thread: A curious Halloween question

A curious Halloween question

We all know that Halloween is OUR most wonderful time of the year, but here's an interesting question for y'all:

Who's dressing up as a GUY this Halloween? (meaning just not going femme).

i'm not dressing as a guy for halloween but if it was up to my friends, i would have too
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

I might be, it's looking like 50/50 at this point, but I hope I can go in drag

Carla if i dress as a GUY for halloween i would not need a costume, Very ugly and scarrrrry in drab. kids see me and CRY. Luv Roberta

I usually do, and this year will be no exception. I've only gone in drag a couple of times.
    -Sedona

I have to stay in guy mode, don't want to frighten the little kids at the door that much.

I'm going as a closeted crossdresser wearing jeans tennis shoes, and a t-shirt. Think anyone will guess what I am?

I have done that for years. This will be 2nd year to go as Michelle
    Michelle

I always go as a guy, this year will be no exception.
    Tina B.

My feeling about Halloween is the same as anytime of the year. If you run into someone you know who doesn't know you cross dress, you will probably be recognised. Yes, its easy to say your fem appearance id just your Halloween costume, BUT, when they begin to think, "You really went to a lot of trouble to get all the clothing and it fits you pretty well. You have a wig and can walk well in heels???? Oh, and your makeup is done so well. They might make you for a Red Neck..oops, I mean crossdresser!".

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    I am pulling off Lady GAGA to best abilty tommorow night for our States big Annual Halloween Cruise at the lake. can't wait Almost done putting it all together. my Wife is going in the littlest red riding hood costume I have ever seen sold in a store lol. if you all want costumes to wear around your houses check out 3wishes.com :-) Happy Halloween everyone Trick or treat

Hugs, Ash.
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

Quote Originally Posted by carla_lew View Post
    We all know that Halloween is OUR most wonderful time of the year, but here's an interesting question for y'all:

Who's dressing up as a GUY this Halloween? (meaning just not going femme).
    I was thinking about having my gg friend dress as a football player and I can go as a cheerleader.

I may some day go back to drab on halloween but i don't see it in the near feature, its just so much fun to try to make a feminine costume work.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    I was thinking about having my gg friend dress as a football player and I can go as a cheerleader.
    I'm always a guy on halloween. I like Prene's idea though. I wonder if my wife would be up for that......hmmmmm.....

I love dressing up in pretty much anything - this year I am torn between my killer goth girl outfit or my hilarious zombie golf pro. Actually anything zombie I like. Well... I like aliens and monsters too... I guess the funnier the better. I might even go as Jimmy Mcmillian:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0

xoxoxox
    Tasha

Would dressing up as Joan of Arc or as Julie Andrews in "Victor/Victoria" count ?