Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick Changing

Quick Changing

For all of us who quick change outside, let's put our secrets out there and maybe we all can pick up something for all of us.

Me, well, I try to put on my underthings at home. Basic foundation as well. If I can. Deserted country roads work well for clothing changes.

How about you girls?

Banned Read only
    I've never had to do that. But if I was out and had to quick change, I would just pull to a private place and change in the car only. A quick story, one time I was approaching a 4 way stop, and only one car was in front of me. A guy jumped out and took off his shoes and jeans and put on his dress slacks with me and my second wife in the car. We just set there till he was done, then he drove on.

Drive a 3/4 ton truck...you sit pretty high in parking lots...

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Used to underdress with my friend at my flat,then she would drive us to corner of large car park nearby where we would finish getting ready,applying makeup etc before driving to LGBT centre,We just liked to dress before arriving in the City centre and being Girls out on the town,made the day more special

Living in High Rise It's still the way It has to be,sadly tho my friend doesnt get out now.Once my Wife and I get mobile again should be easier for us both to start going out more together.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Tinted windows on the vehicle help a lot if you're forced to dress outside.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Now this is the place where Karen Hutton could give classes on doing the quick change artist thing..BJ

Quote Originally Posted by NikiMichelle View Post
    Drive a 3/4 ton truck...you sit pretty high in parking lots...
    Not a truck, but my campervan does have its advantages.

I was enjoying my "quiet" day....

Let's see... The 15 minute QGC.... Quick Gender Change... My favorite places are the family rest rooms located just about every where. The newer freeway rest areas are good. Or any unoccupied porta-potty... The handicap portapotties are amazingly spacious! Lol.

What I did... Totally underdress at home.... Had a small pc bag with just what I was going to use... Made up ahead.... Makeup, jewelry, outer wear... Shoes... If it was cold out I'd leave my fem coat in the care or wear it in if it wasn't too femmish...

Enter the facility.... Strip off all male clothing... Put on all female clothing (total time 3 minutes). Next layout makeup on sink.. Do not put it in the sink because the auto faucets will flood your mu bag!! (Don't that btw). Do makeup, hair, jewelry, shove male clothes in bag with makeup, clean the place up. (I'm a pig)...

Exit facility... (15 minutes tops)...

I typically wear pre-painted press-on nails and you can add those in the car. And when you change back don't forget the makeup remover and some makeup wipes or a wash cloth in a plastic baggy.. And a small towel...

Have been interrupted by people wanting to use it but never kicked out.. Have had people see me come in male and go out female which is a hoot... I'd usually go buy a diet coke and head for the vehicle... And the of we go to shopping or a day out enfemme..

Its nice to have a sink and toilet to use but you can do this just about anywhere you can find 15 minutes alone. I tried it in a car but too cramped...
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-22-2010 at 04:24 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Have quick changed in the car many times

Out of necessity, I've done a total transformation (all clothes, including panties, bra, hose, skirt, top, makeup, nails, wig, jewelry, etc.) in my car. It's a little easier in a larger SUV, but have also accomplished this in a mid-sized sedan.

One quick change tip I came up with is with respect to glue-on nails. Those come in a package that is not very conducive to quick changing. I bought a prescription pill organizer (small plastic container with little separate compartments for each day of the week) and then took a couple packages of nails and divided them by size. I put each size in its own little day of the week container. Now when its time to quick change, I pull out that small divider and pull out one of each size that I need. Snap the tops back on each little compartment and you're done without nails falling out of the packaging everywhere.

Andrea

Its easy--except that part about changing to a wedding gown in the back seat of a frinds car on the highway--finally decided against thins one.
    I have had to change several times in my own darkened driveway--because my wife has no sense of humor. Don't lean forward it beeps the horn

"Long Ago, And Oh so Far Away," that's an Old Song popular in The Forties....Anyway, when I had to do such things "Long Ago;" I learned that you can hide a lot of other clothes under baggy sweatpants and baggy sweatshirts. The Advantage? Well, they don't mess up your femme clothes too much, are easily stripped off, and are easy enough to put back on when your done.

I also learned that if you can stay twenty feet away from your neighbors, a pair of sunglasses will do an adequate job of hiding Pre-Applied Foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Sigh! How wonderful to read about all your episodes and techniques!

A "quick change" for me is; 3 outfits in 2 hours!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Some cautions should apply. I have done pretty much as what has been said here.

Once I pulled off into a secluded road along a lake to change. As I was finishing up changing I saw lights so I hoped into my car and spead away. A couple miles down the road I turned around and drove back to the main road. As I turned onto it a car pulled up behind me and soon turned on the dreaded RED lights. This is in the 60s when crossdressing was illegal, but would probably happen today in my town. The police wanted to know what I was doing on that road. They checked me out very closely. I had slid my pants up and had on a long rain coat so I was somewhat covered so I don't think they saw my skirt and my blouse was white. They let me go after shining their lights all over the interior of the car. If I had to get out of the car it would have been obvious what I was doing.

One day I decided that I could slip on the new bra I had just bought. I pulled out along the front edge of a mall with only a few cars around and not people walking around. This was going to be a quick change. I took the tags off the bra. Looked around and saw no one. Unbuttoned my shirt layed the bra on my lap. Looked up and there stands a guy next to my door looking at me. It was his car that I had parked next to as to block anyone from seeing me change. He got in his car, left, and I went to a fast food place and used the restroom.

Today, I'm out so I don't do quick changes. But I do understand the problems CDs have and would recommend that you be careful about where you change.

I am so glad that I finally progressed past this. Oh how I remember those secluded spots where I changed clothes.
    Michelle

Mostly I leave the house dressed except I wear my male jacket, shoes and a hat and leave when the coast is clear. I worry about full makeup, but do it anyway since from a distance I don't think anyone can tell for sure...and I don't stick around for long. I sucks, because it is hard to look just right after your hair gets matted down. To change back, I just pick a busy parking lot, but I find a spot that gives me a clear view of anyone approaching. I avoid secluded spots because it looks like you are hiding something. When I change I do it in stages so I look like a girl wearing male clothing to girl without makeup to finally a guy. And I just try to look like I am waiting for someone or resting. The caution is to make sure you are never exposing yourself because it is in a public place and I try to avoid other cars with people in them and it is amazing how many other people hang out in their cars...I have seen poeple sleeping, changing, making out, making babies, working on their cars...all at the local shopping mall parking.
    Chickie

I haven't done it yet, but my plan is baggy sweat pants and shirt over fem pants and blouse, everything else in a bag. As others have suggested, go to the far side of a mall parking lot, slip off the sweats, put on the wig, etc. If I see anyone comming, just drive away.

Of course, this doesn't work for makeup except perhaps lipstick, but I'm thinking of sunglasses to hide the eyes and eyrbrows and not wearing eye makeup. Understand, this will be a "first time". I'm thinking of going to a park and walking around. Then if I still have the nerve, perhaps a shopping mall.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

many, many moons ago, I used to work nights, got off at 3:00am & would go to a secluded spot to change for the long ride home. I would leave everything in the car & drive to my spot to change. My place was only a couple of min. from where I worked so the car was barely throwing heat by the time I arrived, striping down naked & putting on nearly frozen clothes just got to be to much for me, especially once the forms touched the skin, got smart & started bringing everything inside & stuffed it into my locker. It was still cold changing but at least I wasn't shivering all the home.
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

Learning to be a woman. Elizabeth5600's Avatar
    Well so far I have yet to dress out of the house, but you all have given me so many ideas! I'm learning so much.
    Elizabeth

I use a parking area (After dark) then drive home after work.I dress in the car.
    Angie

Suntan centers . They always are open 24 hours *+ if you have the time you can have a bit of a tan at the same time before you leave all dressed up,& most have a mirror in each booth.

I guess also I must be super lucky as where I Live out in the country is an isolated public toilet/changing room *that I would say is just over the top as it's heated well lit and never used *and on the same standard of one you would find in a shopping centre, that beats a car anyway and I use it mostly to make sure pernille is not showing.*

I am a professional "quick-changer" because I am not able to depart the house in girl mode. Public restrooms pretty much gross me out so I don't even bother that consideration so it's the car for me. No matter where I go, I know of safe places which have little or no traffic where I can change without issue. The only bad thing I've ever observed is while changing one time in an abandonded grocery store parking lot, some guy parks within my sight and gets out of his truck to pee. Eeeew, the thngs some men do!!! Anyways, my rule is be quick in your change and of course being absolutely discrete. The natural lighting is not the optimum for makeup but heck, if you can make it look good close up in the mirror in that light, you probably look pretty terrific for wherever you might be going.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Silver Member
    Well I read every post in this thread and it has really touched my heart.

I am SO sorry for what you guys go through. This is really sad. Let's all hope that some day this may all be unnecessary.

S

I don't do this much any more, but I used to "quick change" in all manner of places and ways, sometimes doing some of the transformation in my moving vehicle while I drove it. Secluded backroads, restroom stalls, rest stops doing the changing inside my vehicle (very clumsy and difficult). I would underdress at home if possible and do the rest wherever I could feel a semblance of security from peering eyes. I used to go to campgrounds, pitch a tent, and do my changing in the tent; that was actually a pretty convenient way to go. Then I would leave and drive to a shopping mall. The only trouble with the tent was not having a mirror and occasionally not returning to the campground before the place was locked for the night.
    I'm glad that I don't have to do this any more.
    warmly, Linnea

Id find it hard to dress outside, cos always need a huge mirror to check myself

I get totally en femme and put on a bulky coat and baggy jeans to get to my car. Then I stop in a parking spot, and get the drab kit off. I just couldn't do my make up in a car.

On returning home I do the opposite, but also take the wig and heels off, due to the positioning of the street lighting.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."