Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Autumn when the pink fog hits?

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Although it seems that there are more opportunities to get out in the cooler months with less daylight, I am a victim of random Pink Fog attacks. Regardless of the season my PF will be kicked in by a whiff of perfume, the purchase of a new item of clothing, a conversation here on the forum or the sight of an attractive lady, smiling as the wind plays with her hair and lifts the hem of her skirt as she walks down the street.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Well, the closer it gets to Christmas the foggier it gets.
    Lois

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]The Pink Fog typically rolls into my area a few days after Labor Day. The schedules in my family change and I get much more relatively safe alone time. Also, it is easier to keep oneself clean shaven without fear of looks and questions. So for me I believe it has more to do with additional available time to dress...... Some of the other comments and theories are interesting though and perhaps the real reason behind the fog. As a matter of fact it rolling in right now !!![/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Autumn is naturally the best time for any CD or TG to kind of throw some caution to the wind. If you think about it a few things happen. Colder / cooler weather means you have more options in clothing that tends to be less revealing as well as long sleeves and pants give us the ability to grow out or shave body hair. The time of year also coincides with Halloween so around this time we can feel that we won't be looked down on as much when purchasing items since we can always say its for a Halloween costume.

For me personally, autumn is my favorite time of year so it would make sense that the season would coincide with my favorite hobby (at least the time when I am most active doing it).

Hugs,
    Megan

Pink fog is a year around event. It just might be worse in the fall
    Michelle