Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Autumn when the pink fog hits?

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar

Is Autumn when the pink fog hits?

Or is it just me? I have found that my activities, particularly my more risk-taking activities, have been in the Fall. I think there is something about Autumn that gets the pink fog stirring in us ladies. I'm talking about purchases, time on the web, outings, all the things that might get you caught. It all starts in the Fall..

Anyone else feel this ?
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

I just touched on that a few weeks back, it seems to be with me..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Thats when the fog really sets in big time for me

the pink fog got a hold of me in the spring, and it's grasp is getting strong, moved from panties/bralette to clothing, to makeup, I would love to one day live 24/7 and transition but it seems so far off that it'll never happen...

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Easy, Tigeress. On one side is an enticing fantasy you can indulge whenever you want, and hurt no one. On the other is a reality you must live every day forever, and possibly hurt everyone you have ever loved. Come on, girl! choose the easy way out! But I know how you feel. MK
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

It seems like I've been living in a pink fog for about 6 to 8 months now.

Aspiring Member
    Pretty much all summer I thought that the urges were subsiding.
    Wrong!
    Once again with the cooler weather, Shari is coming off her sabbatical.
    Happens every fall.

Perhaps the lower sunlight hours trigger specific hormones - I experienced the same rise of Autumn Pink Fog from age 18 - 38.
    It leveled since and I feel Pink 12 months a year but like you it was VERY pronounced to the point where my dressing stopped fully in high summer.

I think some girls brains realize that it is going to be a season where you can get away with shaving your legs without anyone noticing for a while. I know the "no one will notice" discussions are here but some still don't feel comfortable unless you can cover them with pants and socks during drab time. Some SO only agree to let us shave them in the colder months as part of their boundaries. Karen posted this a short while back as a boundary set by "she who must be obeyed". It is much more difficult to pass as a woman in summer cloths, so the expected colder weather fashions coming into style may give some more confidence. Pantyhose are a very feminine feeling, and cooler months are when they are not only comfortable to wear, but blend well with all the other ladies who wear them in the cooler weather. I don't know the real answer here, but for statistical records my pink fog comes a rolling in about this time also. Summer is such a busy time that we many times are busy with household chores etc. Fall is when we start preparing for a lot of in home activities and that definitely includes doing it inside dressed. It almost feels like the girl in me has been dormant during the summer and is waking up again.

I was just thinking a week or so ago about this exact thing. How every year around this time I start to get lost in the fog, taking risks, buying loads of femme items. When I look over my pictures from the past, there are more of me dressed in autumn/fall.

So it might not just be me after all. Maybe it’s something in the air, Halloween?

Marina,

I have found that the summer makes it hard for me to get to support meetings as the sun is still up at 9 pm, next door neighbors are out playing wiffle ball etc. also it is harder for us that need to wear heavier makeup and wigs in the summer, [ and this one was brutal] outside sports such as swimming and boating present another problem for me, although i shave, i do leave the arm pits alone for the summer. Now in the fall, however, i am constantly thinking of going to a meeting buying a new dress, searching for a new hair style etc.... Yep it starts in the fall for me too. yes we gurls have our own trials and tribulations

Christina,

I think after reading posts in here for a while you will find that there are not too many things that happen to you, that are not being done or felt by so many of us here. [ and that is a good thing, because you are not alone in this journey]

Hugs

Jenny , you are so right . plus i find it so hard to ride my motorcycle and fit my wig under my helmet....plus my skirt blows around too much....lol
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-24-2010 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Quote Originally Posted by msniki48 View Post
    Jenny , you are so right . plus i find it so hard to ride my motorcycle and fit my wig under my helmet....plus my skirt blows around too much....lol
    I have noticed that too when I ride my Harley.
    Danielle

Maybe it's that I can wear more slacks and longer skirts to hide those knobby knees and skinny legs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    The cooler temps of the autumn and winter months are wonderful times to wear many of my fineries without the discomfort of perspiring and overheating. Summer time heat makes the notion of more detailed dressing almost unbearable.

While I may not wish to venture out of doors while dressed I do afford myself the odd luxury similar to today: dressed in my satins, sitting in the recliner, watching the rain pour down outside while sipping some tea.

Does the pink fog go away then ??

Love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I have had the same experience. It seems that autumn brings out a sudden urge to dress as often as I can and I find myself online searching for more feminine attire to buy.

The fog has not relaxed her hold on me for the 12 months ! So for me not much has changed, other than I am now thinking about periced ears !
    I like this time of the year - I love sweaters, and coats!
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Not really... I haven't been effected by pink fog for a number of years now... I do like autum and winter months.. Really not a big heat fan.. Especially with makeup on..
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-25-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: cant believe i said fink fog! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    You know I honestly don't really know what the Pink Fog is. I have never heard that term until I joined this site. I think I know now. I started CDing when I was 13 in the fall. Amanda was born 20 years ago this month...in the fall. I went out for the first time...in the fall. I will be going out to a Halloween party for the first time en femme...that's right, in the fall. There is just something about it. I start to feel the feelings. The fall fashions, the cool temps, Halloween, the holidays with their good feelings. Just a happy time for me. It just makes me feel extra girlie inside.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Wow. I really thought it was just me. Yes fall! How weird.

Fall is my favorite season, but the urge to dress and go out seems to be with me year around. I like the cooler months, so from mid-September to mid-April, I'm especially happy with everything.
    warmly, Linnea

Could be something to it. It was in the fall (different years) that I (1) got my first girly tattoo; (2) started electrolysis; (3) went out for the first time dressed; (4) started wearing heels full time; (5) started wearing acrylics and growing out my nails. There have been other "firsts" but not concentrated at the same time of the year like that.

- Diane

hahaha.....me too! god i love fall!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    I don't know if it's the "Pink Fog" or if it is more to do with the time of year and the weather.
    For me when the weather starts to turn, it is easier to dress and go out.

Yep, me too! Another Fall pink fogger. Most of my wardrobe is dedicated to the cooler seasons. Nothing like a chilly wind blowing up a skirt while wearing nylons. What an exciting feeling!

WW