Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I bought my first panties today...

I bought my first panties today...

I bought three pairs of panties off of the Internet today, and they are officially the first pairs I've ever purchased for myself. I cannot wait for them to arrive!

I bought them from Amazon, are their any other places that you ladies can recommend?

Congrat Rhonda. Now you will be buying them and other things all the time. You won't be able to stop now. E-bay has some good deals on panties

Ronda,

I never thought of trying amazon. They have a great selection! I order now and then from Victoria Secret but also like to shop in department stores. I know you will love your panties. I've been wearing them a long time and I still love them! Right now I'm wearing a pair of red lace briefs which are real comfy. I wear bikinis, hipsters and thongs when I want to feel sexy!

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy

Donna

Complete the Picture

Hi girl!
    One more step to being completely dressed! Wearing lingerie under dresses really make a difference. I go to Macy's myself, or Victoria's Secret if I order online.
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

Hi Rhonda,

I've never bought panties online, although I have bought other items of clothing this way. However, I finding shopping for panties nearly as much fun as wearing them. Downside it can get expensive, even when choosing some panties from the bargin bins.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if you are in the U.S or the UK but I always seem to like Fredricks

http://www.fredericks.com/Default.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1

congrats on the picture
    Merry

HRT since 2009

That's a start! Congratulations!
    Finding my girly girl... It has to be hidden into my lingeries...

[SIZE=1]PS. Sadly, it's not me in the avatar picture...[/SIZE]

stacyt

Congrats I also bought my first pair

two days ago at the mall, were both on our way were in it together girl keep me posted!!! Congratuations on the first step

What type of Panties did you buy Rhonda?
    I would love to buy my lingerie at a Tg friendly store, do any of you girls know of place in NYC? I am such a scaredy cat. I have bought some on line but it would be fun to actually shop in person.
    Last edited by Shaylynn; 09-09-2005 at 07:13 AM.

Platinum Member
    Rhonda, way cool good for you .... now your on your way ......shop on girlfreind.....

well what can I say ...... ?

well done, it's a start.

Join The Club
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

OMFG, we're using the P-word again. watch out for Tamara GG or one of the other bossy boots, they'll be all over you with P.... eradicating fluid before you know it.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Panty places in NYC

shaylynn-- The city is wide open and you can go anywhere, Macys included. a lot of our girls shop there. If you are a little shy, I suggest you contact CrossDressers Intl. www.cdinyc.org. I know they will be glad to help. You can call them any Wednesday evening at the number listed on the website. You should probably ask for Rochelle Nicole, president or Caprice Bellfore (who lives in NYC) and I am sure they can help. Tell them you talked to me. You can also drop in, in any mode of of presentation and you will be most welcome.

CDI is the oldest and largest CD support group in NYC that has been around for over 20 years.

Hope to meet you there sometime.

Love Kristine

its what girl likes to do is to shop, thank heavens for the internet. get going girl and try e bay for some great bargains.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Thanks for all the love girls!

I'm going to start wearing a pair everyday under my clothes so that I get more comfortable and *hopefully* can feel better about wearing more!

Lots of love,

Rhonda

If you've never gone into a main stream store (Wal Mart for example) and purchased panties yourself you don't know waht you're missing. The rush is wonderful,. I went to the Jockey outlet store near us and asked to see a microfiber panties in a size 7. The sales associate (a young guy) showed me and I went over and selected a few pair. when I went over to pay for them he asked if I had a Jockey discount card and I said yes. I gave it to him and paid then left. Let him wonder about it.

I've also purchased some at Wal Mart's, went to an associate told her what I was looking for, she even told me about a sale they were having. It was so empowering!.

PS I'm 6'2" 225 lbs, muscular and bald on top. No questions were ever asked.

I have to agree with insearchofme I am built and look about the same and what fun when a high street shop buying silkies but the assistants are all ways help and friendly and if they laugh and giggle about after you are gone so what your not there to hear.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Quote Originally Posted by rhondacd
    I bought three pairs of panties off of the Internet today, and they are officially the first pairs I've ever purchased for myself. I cannot wait for them to arrive!

I bought them from Amazon, are their any other places that you ladies can recommend?
    If you're in the US, and want mail order sources. JC Penney gets alot of my business. I've also discovered that Wal Mart online has a decent selection of intimates and other low priced clothes.
    I have to admit, I'm still a bit too shy to go into the store and buy off the shelf. I have to give credit to to those that go into the stores and "just do it". Maybe I'll have the courage to do that someday.

Trudyjean

My First Panties

I think my first panties I bought at Victories. I was nervous, but the girl that waited on me was cool and helped me feel like it was the normal thing to do. Now I go into the stores and buy them all the time and enjoy buying them as much as putting them on. Some time I even tell the clerk they are for me.
    I like the stretch nylon from Land's end. Also National has a good selection. Their web site is ShopNational.com
    Good Luck, Trudyjean

first panties

Rhondacd:

Congradulations! You're on your way.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Congrads on the first purchase. Lane Bryant is corporate CD friendly. Oh and welcome to the world of lingerie shopping. You'll find you can never have enough lingerie.

Shop on!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    Rhonda, way cool good for you .... now you're on your way ......shop on girlfriend.....
    You said it Wendy.

Debbie

Well, they're here!

I've been wearing a pair since this morning and I must say, I LOVE IT. When I was walking around, going to class, I kept thinking that everyone must know and that they're all staring at me. But I relaxed about it and realized that no one knew and I was really comfortable in them.

I'm so happy!!!

purchasing panties

try figleaves.com a UK based company, but they ship to the USA

and for some "old-fashioned" style panties secretsinlace.com is excellent

Love,

vicky v

First Panties

Congrats, Rhonda! You are on your way, girl. I purchase mine at department stores. Bought two pair today. There's a site called transgendershopping.com where you can buy panties and just about anything else.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".