Thread: pedi and waxing today , what a thrill

pedi and waxing today , what a thrill

Gee, how I love this time of year. It seems Denise really comes out right before Halloween. I took a shower and shaved my legs this morning slipped into my girly jeans and headed over to the nail spa. The other night I bought a pair of dexter gladiator style sandles with a toe wrap ,very girly The girl at payless looked in the box and yelled Whew who , I just smiled. I walk in wearing the sandles and the girl looked down at my feet and smiled. She remember me from the few times I had a pedicure. I had brought some pics of Denise to show her because I promised and she had nice compliments to share. I did tell her that I was dressing or Halloween and said that I was going to be Cleopatra, she looked at me dumbfounded, I guess not all Asian girls know who she was. I said that I wanted color and she said Black, I said No I want a more feminine color and settled on a pink mauve. What a treat, I had bought the sandles so that I can put them on for the polish and walk out. It is great to be pampered and she really did a nice rub and massage on my smooth legs. Another woman came in as she was applying the polish and stared and smiled as to say hey girl. As I was sitting under the dryer I thought Hey! I might as well get my eyebrows waxed. The lady took me in the back room and I said I want a small arch but not to female like.. I take care of you, you like. A little nervous that she was gonna turn me into Denise 24/7 , I laid back . She did the lid area and then did the top of the brow. She rubbed some thing on and took out the tweecers and started plucking. Wow I was thinking to myself I hope the wife don't notice too much. She showed me with a mirror and they do look somewhat feminine. I head back to the dryer for another 5 minutes and roll down my pants and walk out of the store. All the girls were like how pretty you look as I blushed, remember I was basically drab. Yea I had some pale lip gloss on. What a rush walking out of the Salon in my girly sandles. Hoping I didn't see anyone that knew me as I walked across the lot to my car. I can't wait to slip into some strappy pumps and enjoy the look. So girls do you think, did I go too far getting my brows waxed?? It felt so good being treated like a girl today I think they know this is not just for Halloween for I dropped some major hints as to what makes me feel good. I so wanted a full set of nails but NO! that would have not flown with the wife and society headed to work now see you girls later Denise

If anyone wants to see pics , I will post up later girls

here they are
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your toes look great! What fun!
    warmly, Linnea

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    SEXY!!! Another on my Bucket List. Might just be the right time of year!

Tanya

Congrats on your pampering session! Your toes and your shoes both look great!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I've been thinking about getting my eyebrows done in some sort of androgynous way. Let me know if you get any reactions and if you get used to the look as part of your drab life.

I was around a bunch of people yesterday and no strange look at my shaped eyebrows, they look so much more sculpted W/O being too girly I like can't wait to do full make-up and see the results

Great Look Denise, What was your wife's comments?

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I absolutely love the toes and shoes. I cannot wait to see the costume. I'm sure you will look fantastic.

Jenny if my wife sees the toes she will tell me"" take that sh!t off "". She hates it when I get my toes done. It Sux wearing socks around the house when she's around. Amy, going out shopping for a dress or skirt and blouse tonight . I have yet to tell the wife that Denise is coming out this weekend. OMG How I wish she would accept me

Nice toes Denise! Now lets see those eyebrows.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Renee, here is a quick pic, I didn't darken my brows, they are natural l and it was a
    2 minute quickie make up job just to show the eyebrows. Not ready to so the drab me. so honest opinions here
    Attached Images Attached Images