Thread: I "Passed" as a Woman! (Sort Of)

Talking I "Passed" as a Woman! (Sort Of)

[SIZE=3]Well, it was dark, and he saw me from across the room, and he never heard my voice, but he did ask one of the girls about that woman over there. OK, I'll take what I can get. So here's the story.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I had to take my wife to Portland to catch a plane. After I saw here off at security, I headed toward home. I pulled off the freeway at a business park with several empty units and a pretty empty parking lot around back to femme up. I didn't do any makeup as I don't know how yet. I enjoyed the drive to Eugene en femme.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I needed to do some shopping but I don't have the nerve yet to go totally femme for shopping so I took out the boobs and put on male slacks and shoes. I left the fairly girly top on along with a couple of pieces of costume jewelry and into the mall I went.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]First stop, Payless shoes. I needed a new pair of guy shoes and I had seen all the comments about them being crossdresser friendly so I checked out the women's shoes as well. They didn't have a great selection in size 12 but I did find one pair of flats that I "needed". The saleslady said, "I see you found something" and was very nice. Nary a sideways glance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Then, it was back through the mall window shopping on my way to Kohl's. I admired some great belly dancer outfits but they weren't for me. I found a nice necklace at Claire's that will go with one pair of earrings I have. The saleslady here (I guess she didn't notice my girly touches) said, "Birthday present?" I just said no and let here think whatever. It was fine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I finally made it back to Kohl's to find the skirt I needed to go with a beige sweater I just got. I found two nice skirts that will go well with it and took them into the changing room to try them on. No one gave me a glance (OK, it was a Monday morning). Both skirts fit well and one of them even has pockets so I decided to get them both.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Now, on to jewelry. I have found some very nice things at Kohl's in the past but I didn't find much that interested me. I did find a pretty watch (I can't bear to not have a watch on but my guy watch is definitely not pretty) and a nice gold chain. I was happy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Out to the car and off to a fairly deserted corner of the parking lot for my next, and most exciting stop. I put on nail polish and added the new gold chain to my ensemble and I was ready to go. Off to Phil's Clubhouse in Springfield. Phil's Clubhouse is my and my wife's favorite strip joint and we go there whenever we get to Eugene. I figured I would go in with some of my girly touches and just see what happened. I would have like to go in totally en femme but I was afraid there might be some redneck that would take offense so I toned it down a little.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Because it was a Monday afternoon, the place was pretty dead. I sat at the stage and tipped the girls well. One of the girls, Stormie, said, "I see you like to dress up." I told her I do and she told me she had a picture to show me after she got off stage. She came to my table and showed me a picture on her phone of her "auntie". Her auntie was a knockout and a he. She told me she doesn't tell most people that but she thought I was special because I like to dress up. We talked more and I told her I would love to come in totally made up but that I was concerned that there could be trouble. She told me that everyone there was a regular and there wouldn't be any problem. She told me I should go out and get made up and come back in. It took a little convincing but that was what I was really hoping for (but not expecting) anyway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I went out to the car and did it up. Three inch black slingbacks, lipstick, wig, boobs, black skirt, the whole bit (minus makeup). I headed back into Phil's, didn't see Stormie so I headed straight to my table without looking at anyone. I sat down and tried to hide. (Fat chance, I’m sitting in a booth in a bar. Anyone who wants to look can see me.) I was very anxious and kept watching for Stormie to come to my rescue.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]She flew by my table a couple of times and always told me she would be back soon. It was nerve-wracking. Finally, she freed herself from the guys she had been dancing for and came to my table. She told me how great I looked and asked if I minded if she went out for a smoke. I told her I was dying for a smoke and we went outside. We were joined by a couple of the other girls and a couple of the guys. Stormie introduced me around and everything was fine! No one looked crossways at me! Wow![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]After the smokes, we went back in and I had Stormie do a few (I’m not saying how many) private dances for me in the back room. That was a fantasy come true for me! A gorgeous, sexy woman dancing seductively for me while I am dressed en femme! It was heaven![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]During the course of our conversation, Stormie told me about the guy asking about that woman over there. She also told me she would love to take me out to get our makeup done at the mall and about a great wig shop she goes to. We are planning to do it all on Saturday! That will be another first for me and I am really excited about it. I’ll definitely let you know how that goes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The drive home en femme was somewhat anticlimactic after the events at Phil’s but the heavy rain, hail, lightning and wind added some unneeded excitement and tension. Overall, WOW, what a day![/SIZE]
    I don't claim to be an expert on anything! After all, an EX is a has-been and a Spurt is a drip under pressure!
    OK, OK. I admit it. I am a has-been drip under pressure. Sigh.

Wow sounds like you had a fantastic time, cant wait to hear about your wig shopping and makeup

It's funny how you don't know what some of your fantasies may be until you read about them.

Sounds just wonderful. Good for you. Have fun onyour shopping trip.

Good for you!

Glad you got the nerve up to get all dolled up and go back into the club. I posted about a week ago concerning my trip to a strip club while dressed enfemme. It was one of the most fun things I have ever done! All the girls there are so nice to "us" and I experienced absolutely zero problems from the patrons. I would highly recommend this to anyone!

Wow, that does sound like an amazing day. Does your wife know about your adventure and is she OK with it? I think my wife would be upset if she found out I was a smoker.

Great story!!! You have inspired me, Michelle! I am definitely going to go into a strip club en femme sometime!

Also, AWESOME JOB on getting the makeup / wig shopping date for this Saturday! That sounds like so much fun! If I wasn't busy this Saturday, I'd be really tempted to drive down and join you!

Thanks for all your comments. I'll tell you all about what happened on Saturday after I correct an error in my original post and add something that Stormie reminded me of.

First, Stormie told me to make sure you all know that her auntie's all woman! (OK Stormie? If you want to tell them more, you'll just have to join the forum and post your own reply!)

Second, in writing up all that happened on Monday, I forgot one (at least one) very important piece of the story. As Stormie and I were talking about dressing up, she told me she has a robe that I have to see. No, she said I have to try it on! I argued. She wouldn't budge. (Stubborn Woman! ) She told me I could put it on over what I had on and that I could do it in the private room. I finally said OK and we went to the private room so I could model it for her.

That was really the event that broke the ice and let me agree to getting fully dressed for her. So now you know the rest of the story (unless there's something else I've forgotten).
    I don't claim to be an expert on anything! After all, an EX is a has-been and a Spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saturday - What a Day! (Part One)

[SIZE=3]I’m working on it, really I am. But the story is getting so long I guess I need to post it in parts. Here’s part one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Wow! What a weekend![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Stormie and I traded texts and calls all week and finally set the plans for Saturday. I would be at her house at about Noon so we could go through the outfits I have and choose something suitable for the day. She told me to call her when I left the house so she would have plenty of time before I got there in case she slept in too late. OK[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I live about two hours away from Stormie so I left the house about 8 AM so I could do a little shopping for necessities (like new stockings and anything else that looked pretty) before going to her house. I knew I was going to stop at Wal-Mart first and I have no desire to become one of the people of Wal-Mart so I was dressed totally in guy mode. I planned to call Stormie at 10 AM and I figured that after Wal-Mart, I would stop someplace and put on some nails and maybe something pretty before I got to Stormie’s. That would kill whatever time was left over so I could get there at noon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I was doing my shopping, I was looking at must have earrings, when Stormie called at quarter to ten. I told her I was going to be calling her in just a few minutes but that she beat me to it. She said she was going to get a bath and do a little straightening up before I got there. I told her OK and I would see her in a couple of hours.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Well, I did get my stockings (I love the George thigh-highs), and a couple of tops, and a couple of pairs of earrings, and a jacket, and a new purse, and… Oh well, you get the idea. I took my loot to the car and headed across town. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I was on the freeway in Springfield when my phone rang. It was about 10:30 and Stormie was calling to tell me that she was out of the bath. She asked where I was because it sounded like I was driving. I told her I was in Springfield because I had left the house early to do some shopping before coming over. She said I might as well just head over then and that it would take about half an hour for me to get there. I said OK, that I wouldn’t kill any more time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I got to Stormie’s house at about 11 AM. It is a small house set in the woods on the bank of a lovely stream. It is spectacular and I told her so – several times. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]After Stormie showed me around, I got out all of the outfits I had brought with me so I could get her opinion. We finally settled on my beige sweater with a dark brown skirt. Stormie showed me how to brush out my wig properly and used a detangling spray on it. It looked much better when she was done.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I glued on some nails and we went in and found a bronze OPI nail polish that would go well with my outfit. Stormie then put three coats of polish on them for me (she’s a lot better at it than I am! LOL) and we waited for them to finish drying. I needed to use the restroom and it seemed like the nails were fine so off I went. I tried to be very careful not to mess them up, but when I came out, all of the nails on my right hand were a mess. Stormie got out her polish remover and redid the messed up nails. She was very patient and didn’t complain a bit (other than to say she should have helped me ).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]We waited for the nails to dry once again and Stormie started pulling out all of her jewelry to look at. She has some beautiful pieces! I was very intrigued by a cigarette case from the ‘20s or ‘30’s that had a built-in lighter that lit automatically when you snapped the case shut. I hadn’t seen anything like it before. It was beautiful and fascinating.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Once we were ready, we lugged all my stuff out to the car and headed out to Valley River Center in Eugene. Stormie called the Mac counter at Macy’s on our way to find out if 3 PM was still good. She was told that we couldn’t get in until 4 at the earliest so we decided to go to the wig shop first.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]We got very lucky and found a parking space very near the mall entrance near the wig store (I told Stormie I had called ahead LOL). As we headed into the mall for what was my first time really out in public en femme, I told Stormie that she better not leave me while we were in there. I was very nervous and didn’t look at other people or my surroundings much. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The wig store was just around the corner from the entrance and Stormie was immediately in hyper mode! “Oh, look at that one!” “Isn’t that gorgeous?” Etc. Wow! She was in heaven! She spotted a perfect wig for her niece who is working on a mermaid and snapped a couple of pictures with her phone and sent them off into the ether. (Her niece loved the wig and Stormie ended up buying it for her before we were done!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]We wandered around looking at all the wigs while we waited for one of the owners to finish with a customer and help us. I let Stormie take charge as she is a take charge kind of gal and besides, I was a bundle of nerves and just trying to maintain a semblance of a calm demeanor. She told the very nice wig angel who owns the store that we were looking for a wig for Michelle.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]To be Continued...[/SIZE]
    Last edited by MichelleL; 11-02-2010 at 05:46 AM.

Wow that sounds like a fantastic time! Lucky you

Your description is so good I want to see the movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Beck View Post
    Wow, that does sound like an amazing day. Does your wife know about your adventure and is she OK with it? I think my wife would be upset if she found out I was a smoker.
    Sorry to be a voice out of nowhere, but this is an important consideration.

Great adventure. I wish I were lucky enough to have a good GG friend who would be so helpful with my dressing!

Freddy

You look great girl, how's your voice?

More! More! We want more! Don't leave us hanging, Michelle!

Saturday – What a Day! (Part Two)

[SIZE=3]Joy, the wig angel, had me sit down and asked me what I was looking for. I told her I didn’t have any idea and that I was in need of guidance. She said that longer wigs typically work best on men because of their larger structure. She asked if I wanted to try a few to see how they look and I said yes. She had me take off my old wig, put a wig cap on me and started bringing wigs for me to try.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]We quickly decided that red went best with my coloring and that my glasses didn’t go well at all en femme. Stormie and Joy had me get rid of my glasses and we tried a couple of different wigs on. One curly red wig really stuck out as looking very, very nice on me. We tried a couple more and they weren’t even close to looking as good. I asked the price and then told her I would take it. She got out a brush and some wig detangler and showed me how to brush out and care for my wig. With the new wig back on, I added a wig brush, a can of detangler and a styrofoam head to my purchase. We thanked Joy and headed out to the car to stash the rest of our purchases and my old wig. I kept my glasses off (even though I’m legally blind without them) and in my purse.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Stormie stopped in the smoking area for a cigarette and I came back from the car and joined her. Another woman came out of the mall for a smoke and sat on the bench. Stormie promptly started pointing out my new wig to her and asked her, “Don’t you think that looks great on her?” I tried to sink through the sidewalk but was unsuccessful so I just stood there frozen with a dazed look on my face. (Dammit, Stormie, can’t you cut me some slack here? I’m barely surviving and I’m trying to hide and you’re pointing me out to people!) The woman agreed that it did look nice and she and Stormie talked about what we were doing but my mind wasn’t able to record any more of the conversation - it was on overload. Tilt! Tilt! Tilt![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]After our smokes, we headed back into the mall toward Macy’s at the other end. Along the way, Stormie kept pointing out dresses, shoes and other clothes and I had to keep reminding her that I can’t see without my glasses. We noted a few places we wanted to stop at after we finished at the MAC counter at Macy’s.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]To be continued...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I'm not ignoring all the comments, I will get to them once I get the story told. It's taking much longer than I expected.[/SIZE]