Thread: Moms And Daughters

Moms And Daughters

When my ex wife and i were courting in the early days of our relationship, we discussed children and i remember saying that i wanted all girls. She did too, but was intrigued as to why a man didn't want a Son?

As a person, i'm not an emotional girly type (not necessarily macho either), but i thought girls would bring out the best in me as a Dad and as a person. I suppose my XDR influence would be to buy nice clothes for my daughters and dress them up all cute. I would have enjoyed combing thier hair and all those other things GG Mums would do with their daughters too.

Question? Do any of you also prefer having daughters because of your XDR influence? Also, do you want to be, or feel like, a second Mom to your children?

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I want to have a girl so bad, and yes for many of the same reasons as you!
    "How can you find your fortune if you can not find yourself"

I use to think so, but now I have a 5 year old son and he is a joy, but he does make it hard to be Robyn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tristen Cox

Question? Do any of you also prefer having daughters because of your XDR influence? Also, do you want to be, or feel like, a second Mom to your children?

No I don't prefer having a specific gender in a child - I would simple love to have my own children boy or girl, it doesn't matter.

I would most likely 'feel' more like a mother role but would of course do my best to show a fathering element.

I've both a boy and a girl, but my CDing didn't influence the way they were raised. My daughter, though very pretty, can handle herself fairly well.
    DonnaT

Mums and daughters

Hi Christine, I won an each way bet and had one of each - both gorgeous human beings. XDR never ever entered the equation. Kids are like water - they'll find their own level. All love
    Last edited by Zenda; 09-09-2005 at 01:47 AM. Reason: typo
    "Keep on walking, don't look back..."

BE YOURSELF...
    "Worrying about tomorrow only ruins today" (Helen Boyd)

Ok, in honesty, I was blessed with both a son and a daughter, I love both.

I too felt like some of you in my aprehention, however the reality was somewhat different.

I have felt a little jealous of my daughter, she having had the one thing that I would have chosen if it were possible. This has left a scar on our relationship, I am closer to my son than my daughter, and this is directly because of my CDing.

Just a gentle word of warning, don't make the mistake that I did.

Hugs, Rachael.
    Last edited by Rachael Warren; 09-09-2005 at 02:34 AM.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

hmm I dont want to get married or have kids but it must be nice to have both a male and female
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Aspiring Member

Yes I do agree!.

But then i problay have some different reasons for wanting a girl instead. And that might be because since i have now come to realize thta since i was not a girl myself but have now decided i should have been. But then there is the real urge to havce a child myself this i also would love to be able to do I do not know or understand why it is that females are the only oness who can have children i would love to experience this it would be an ultimate personaly experience But then to be female and have one would still be the most i still think so anyway. OH well Just my thoughts on it all. Suzy!.

Always wanted kids... I know I'll never get to have them, which makes me sad. Always wanted to be a Mommy... Life is so cruel. My heartache over this was used to great effect by a girl recently, used a line how she'd love to have children with me... it was all lies... she just wanted to sleep with me... I'll never undestand how people can be so cruel.

Oh, sorry... A healthy newborn with 10 fingers and 10 toes would be just fine...
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 09-09-2005 at 04:42 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Children allow you to do things you never were thought possible. The love and joy is amazing. We have a daughter and I never cared about the sex of my child, just wanted her to be healthy. Parenting is gender neutral for the most part. We do sports as well as girlie things with my daughter and I find that I don't really look at myself as a father but as a parent.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    i have two sons and i did want a girl but god saw fit to give us two sons ... and although it was not always easy ... there is not a second i would change for the world.....

Hi girls,

I have a daughter that I adopted. She is the product of a previous marriage of my first wife. We moved in together when she was only 1½ years old and was raised a my child. We never used the terms "stepdaughter" or "half sister" to my other three children, all boys.

I have to admit I did enjoy having a daughter. I was the one she wanted to comb her hair, because I would be very gentle and not pull her hair. My wife was a tomboy and wanted my daughter to be one as well, so she rarely wore dresses or skirts, however I always bought her a pretty dress and a stuffed bunny every Easter and at Christmas she was always dressed in the prettiest little dresses.

For my sons, it was football. I coached my oldest sons little league team. I think in reality most people may have a preference, but when they are given the gift of a child, seem to be most happy with what they have.

Me and my new wife do plan to have children and I am hoping for a girl, but only because I have three biological sons and would just like to have a biological daughter to see what it is like. I was very involved with all of my children from birth, including those middle of the night feedings and changings. Because of this, I bonded with my biological children in a way I never did with my adopted daughter, although please don't construe this to mean I love her any less, or treated her any different. It is just obvious she does not feel the same about me as my other children. She bonded with her mother.

Wow, I have really been long winded again. sorry

Love always,
    Elizabeth
    [SIZE=3]It is always our choice, who we are-Waking Life[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly
    Always wanted kids... I know I'll never get to have them, which makes me sad. Always wanted to be a Mommy... Life is so cruel. My heartache over this was used to great effect by a girl recently, used a line how she'd love to have children with me... it was all lies... she just wanted to sleep with me... I'll never undestand how people can be so cruel.

Oh, sorry... A healthy newborn with 10 fingers and 10 toes would be just fine...
    Same here would be a great gift to be able to bear children as a mother.
    Btw.. she wanted to sleep with you when ur en femme, or in drab?

Having raised 3 girls and 4 boys and currently raising 2 girls and 2 boys, I can say it is great to have daughters. They love to sit and cuddle up to watch TV and mine are always the prettiest one. DAugthers love there dads more than sons do. Boys are great fun and you can do things with them that would seem silly for a grow up to do. But I have tried to instill a feeling of responsability for thier mother in them so that they will always be there for her.
    Stephenie

I have one boy and two girls. I worry about my son being like me and I know how hard it was for me. I also like buying things for my girls. I also worry about protecting them from big redneck *******s like me.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

(Even at this young age Thinking about kids: I would love to have a girl. It means that they can have what I haven't got, in that they can be girly. But these things work in strange ways, you'll probably find that if you have, or already have, girls then they turn out to be annoyed or even angry at their feminine side.

Sod's law

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

It is funny, all the people who have or want girls have this idea of some girlhood. But there is always a possiblity that they too might be transgendered?

Sorry to play devils advocate, but the envy that some have and the idea that their daughter might feel ''trapped' in the wrong body seems not to even seem a real posibility to any, I find that a bit of a bummer. Once again society imposing their stereotypes, shouldn't most of the cd's here as a group be more open minded? I had wished....

I mean, it does happen. girls who wish to idenify as boys...

kathy in canada

Aspiring Member
    I always wanted at least one girl too (but it wasn't to be). I wanted to dress her up all girlie, buy her pretty clothes, wanted her to to grow up all feminine.

Then again, when I bought clothes for my ex's when I was courting/married to them, the clothes I bought them are the clothes that I wanted to wear - I do now! (except when I'm at work )

Anne

Surprise!

When DW and I were expecting, at first I thought it would be a girl, but everyone said..oh, by the way you are carring is must be a boy. Well ultrasound was inconclusive (could have been as small as me). So I went from ok, we are having a girl..to great, a boy, lots of baseball and so on, well, DW went into labor, I said here he comes (looked sort of like an alien) and the delivery doctors said..NO..here she comes! So 14 years later, my lovely daughter started highshool this week! Go figure!

The age old motto

Well, I've always thought there was a saying about this stuff....

"Daddy's lil girl, Mommy's lil boy"

I know when I was pregnant with my daughter, my ex was upset that I found out that I was carrying a girl. However, once she was born he was very happy. Even after my son was born he wasn't the slightest bit interested in him... my daughter was "his girl". It's sad, but true.

I know that growing up, I had a much stronger bond with my father than I did with my mother. Now I talk to her about everything.. but it's very important to me that I know how he feels about things that I do in my life. The thought of disappointing him would be heartbreaking.

Now, on the flip side of that.... my son has seemed to have grown a HUGE bond with my fiance. He has always been my little "momma's boy" but since my SO has been around, he has definately adapted a stronger relationship with him than my daughter has. I don't have a thought in my mind that it has anything to do with my SO CDing.. I simply think that it's because his real father never really wanted anything to do with him, and now he has a wonderful man in his life.

I definately think it's about how you treat your children. I don't think I have a favorite.. I have both a girl and a boy... I just wanted healthy children no matter what they were... but I do think that guys tend to favor the girls more.. and that may be on a protective level to some extent also.

The thought of having another child has been on my mind a lot lately.. and I wouldn't mind what I had... but it would be interesting to see how my fiance (who doesn't have kids of his own) would be. Oh well, maybe I'll get to see that one day.. maybe I won't... but the fact that he loves my kids as his own is enough for me.
    [SIZE=2]For those that wanted me to come up with my own unique name.....
    You can just call me........

SILK
    [/SIZE]