Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vanity

Vanity

yeah- a lure or a trap, I'm hooked on possitive adulation of pic's I've posted...but is it deserved?? F*^K,YES !! -well... maybe..........
    Those honest pics are,still only , but a glimpse of "me"-
    I've found myself relying on my looks -then.........a shallow existance many GG's have fallen prey to, ... I see "it" in others,,, believing, I'm not infected-,,,
    simple reasurance, that You're pretty- is never enough!?
    Soo- another 1000 pics down the line, maybe other Sisters like me will find some....reassurance and comfort ?-
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Tristen Cox
    Khriss sweetie I love you, but...next time can you post this in the MTF section instead of the FTM

ouch!! my badd ! though .... does the "angst" still apply??

Platinum Member
    i think it's all abought comfy and were your mind is ( were you let it go) see at one time i needed to be all glamed up to feel fem... but as i let more of who i am , .. you know inside .. out yes i love to do it up to the 9's but in a tank top poney tail and short shorts ... i feel comfy and fem... because i don't need to prove to me that i feel fem..... i so know it's there and thats a good thing..........

So what's your point. I feel femme all day regardless of how I am dressed.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Oh I'm vain as they come... but that means I'm always hard on myself. I always see the imperfections so I never wander off into the realms of fantasy. I like doing the photos... they are an outlet... a chance for me to dress up. At work I'm in jeans, trainers and t-shirts most of the time... It's nice to let the glamster go mad when I get the chance. Plus it's fun
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

the only time vainty goes out of the window with me is when i'm i drab. what the point when drab clothes are so boring.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Aspiring Member
    Do I suffer from vanity?..................I do and I don't. If I'm going to be seen by someone then yes I do, but when home alone no I don't.........I'm a bit slobby when no one's around.
    The one thing I am "obsessed" with is that on one ever see's me with out my slap on (make up). I'm always the first up in the morning so I can put my face on, always shaved and re done before anyone gets home and I'm always the last in bed, I don't remove it till everyone else has gone. I'm very vain in that department

love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
    Mand you? Vanity? Naaah

EEKs..more the opposite...normally I think I look ok..but there are times when I feel like 5 pounds of s$@# stuffed into a 3 pound bag..

So, yes I guess vanity is important to me..oh the hubris!!!

I think that may be why we post pics of ourselves. It is an outlet of sorts for our vanity. We are saying "Do I look pretty?" "Can I pass?" and we already know the answer but our vanity tells us I want them to tell me too. Every time a primp in a mirror or pose for a camera I am exposing my vanity

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Mand you? Vanity? Naaah

Hello Tristen .................at times I am

I like the question of vainity, have you every known a GG who was so good looking but inside she was so empty?.
    I have, I once went out with a girl who was absolutely stunning in the looks department (and she knew it), I'm talking many years ago here
    However after a couple of dates I couldn't get away fast enough, she was just so dam vain, and her personality..............well she didn't have one, apart from selfishness.

I've met a few TG's like that, only they didn't have the looks, they just thought they did.

By the way Tristen I did used to date GG's............honest, I even married one

love mand xxx....................smile

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by mand
    Hello Tristen .................at times I am

I like the question of vainity, have you every known a GG who was so good looking but inside she was so empty?.
    I have, I once went out with a girl who was absolutely stunning in the looks department (and she knew it), I'm talking many years ago here
    However after a couple of dates I couldn't get away fast enough, she was just so dam vain, and her personality..............well she didn't have one, apart from selfishness.

I've met a few TG's like that, only they didn't have the looks, they just thought they did.

By the way Tristen I did used to date GG's............honest, I even married one

love mand xxx....................smile
    Oh there's a few out there. I meet a lovely woman last year she was pretty but not too showy, didn't like to wear jewely but migawd she didn't have to. Yes she was blonde and smart, yet just a normal girl look suited her perfectly. I wanted to be her so bad...of course I couldn't get the time of day. Ah well

The most gorgeous girls I have found to have little or no personality, big turn off IMO, And worse if they're beautiful and smart it makes you wanna crawl in a hole somewhere...But what in life is fair aye.

I'm gonna get shot for this, but IMHO... all CD's are vain.... infact you're more than vain.... outright show offs *hides now*
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Tristen Cox
    True

Aspiring Member
    Honestly Tamara I never show off, I never show any vainness to anyone...................I promise..............it don't work.

Being kinda shy, kinda nervous and smiling a lot is much better, people, Men, Women and TG's have a lot more time for you

I did say smile alot, not grinning if you do that you just look like a loon

love mand xxx

Hope it's ok for me to add my 2 cents on this topic.

I have been guilty of vanity in every form, from just wanting to feel confident to outright being angry when someone I thought was attracted to me turned out NOT to be (and that's been just in the last week!)

Studying Taoism has helped a lot in my effort to put a damper on the old ego, and I hope with age and wisdom I will one day be able to stamp out my vanity and become truly peaceful by not giving a crap any more.

In fact, I pray that happens, because vanity combined with the inescapable prospect of aging seems like it would be an painful and self-devaluing pill to swallow. I want to divest NOW before my stock goes down!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tamara~
    I'm gonna get shot for this, but IMHO... all CD's are vain.... infact you're more than vain.... outright show offs *hides now*
    HEY -DAMMIT what the 'ELL! I........(resemble) Those remarks!?! ...............luckyyersoprettyotherwizei'd,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Khriss
    HEY -DAMMIT what the 'ELL! I........(resemble) Those remarks!?! ...............luckyyersoprettyotherwizei'd,,,
    otherwizeyou'd wut huh
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

-let You,spank me ?- hehe ( i'mascaredofYouactually)-inagoodway? hehe-

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tamara~
    Cder's Vain? arnt we only following "Your" example?

(Says she playing with false eyelashes )

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Tristen Cox
    See how defensive they get when confronted with truth? Geesh, ooooer hmmm hold on, need to buff this nail a bit more....

"You're so vain. You probably think this thread is about you. don't you, don't you......etc"........Carly Simon.

~Tamara~I'm gonna get shot for this, but IMHO... all CD's are vain.... infact you're more than vain.... outright show offs *hides now*
    You're forgetting the sad git corner. T. I may be the only one in it but it's still there. In fact I'm the Dressidenti.
    I dress for me and me alone, my time is limited, ergo Vanity does not have a look in and the sad git rules supreme.

You shot? You should be dragged out into the street and STONED (with roses)
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    I was thinking of that same song Catrina

Great mnds think alike Tristen

So where the heck do I fit in.
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]