Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you first wore women's clothes?

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    Wow! I thought I had replied to this thread already. I couldn't have been more than four or five, and I demanded that I get lipstick out on me because my sisters were getting it, too. Around the same time, my aunt had a pair of boots that I thought were really awesome, and I would sneak into them whenever I got the chance. It only dawned on me the other day that stepping into those seemingly gigantic boots gave me a tingly feeling inside. I experimented with makeup for the first time around 14 or 15. I put on everything but foundation. I didn't clean off the mascara very well, and a friend of mine almost busted me: "Why are you wearing Egyptian eye makeup?" It wasn't until I turned 18 that I realized I was a CD/TV...

Ten, I remember putting on my mom's slip, nylons, girdle and one of her dresses being stored in the attic. What a wonderful memory! I've been hooked on dressing ever since.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I was in the 4 to 5 yrs.old range with shoes and stockings and lipstick. I know by 3rd grade I was well into complete lingerie and dresses, garterbelts, stockings and makeup. How I wish I had continued my feminine ways at that early pace.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I was 8 when I tried my mother's slip on. The feeling of the satin and the look of the lace hooked me for life.

I was about 12 or 13 when I first tried mom's pantyhose and girdle. And like so many others haven't looked back.

Jasmine

i remember sitting in a highchair while my mom painted my toe nails and finger nails, then, and i'm not sure if this was before or after the mentioned memory that she put makeup on me as well. yeah.. she wanted a girl pretty bad me thinks

I was 4 or 5...

I remember it was a blue sparkly leotard that my little sister had, I just remember that I always wanted to try it on, so I did. I have dressed in my sisters clothing on and off ever since.

I was around 11 or 12 when I started raiding my sisters lingere?

Even as a little tyke ~ feminity always allured me.

In my obsolescence? My sister moving back in with me and my Dad re-awakened my interest in such?

Until it lay dormaint.

At first I rationalize it as trying to understand girls and women ~ which was total and complete BS!

Later I joined the Marines and then marriage.

I tried another long term relationship in which she told me I was "part girl"

This was on the dawn of the internet per say, but just her saying that excited me mentally, pyschologically, emotionally and yes even sexually to no end!

Back in 'tha day' I didn't know where all of this would lead?

But now "Back in the Future" I would love to be the "wife" of some GG.

I know that's never going to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I was around 11 or 12 when I started raiding my sisters lingere?

Even as a little tyke ~ feminity always allured me.

In my obsolescence? My sister moving back in with me and my Dad re-awakened my interest in such?

Until it lay dormaint.

At first I rationalize it as trying to understand girls and women ~ which was total and complete BS!

Later I joined the Marines and then marriage.

I tried another long term relationship in which she told me I was "part girl"

This was on the dawn of the internet per say, but just her saying that excited me mentally, pyschologically, emotionally and yes even sexually to no end!

Back in 'tha day' I didn't know where all of this would lead?

But now "Back in the Future" I would love to be the "wife" of some GG.

I know that's never going to happen!
    I was 14, i remember the day well , had day off school and tried on my sisters make up and clothes and was so very very exciting.
    Through my teens i dont remember other than that day dressing until 18 years of age when i was overseas of a year.

Through my early twenties i dressed on and off i remember going to business here that did transformations.

Then i worked overseas for a while from 27 onwards and dated for 3 years and can remember only dressing on the one occassion then.

Come back home in my early 30's started dressing again and been on and off since, last gap has been 12 months i guess and only started again last week and alot of my desires have also changed etc.

Not more than two years old. Honest!

I was just talking to my mom about this at Thanksgiving. I asked her how old i was when i was seen wearing something of hers. She just laughed and said she remembers once when i was about 5, she called me to get ready for dinner. Well when i came to the table i had put lipstick on myself. She then said it became a regular thing after that. Yes she was very supportive. "Love ya Mom"

I was 12 and I dressed in my older sisters clothes. She found out after not long of course, and she wasn't really happy about it. She ended up giving me a skirt,a dress and a top that she didn't want anymore on the condition I didn't raid her wardrobe anymore.

Gotta be happy with that

Sister's silky panties at about 6 or 7. Graduated to her bras and tights a few years later. Fully dressed at about 14. Then she got married and left home. Took a few years to get up the nerve to get my own gear after that.

Preschool somewhere/sometime.. Me and my older brother would play "Charlie dress up" and I always gravitated to moms clothes..

Not knowing what it was all about I'd say six years old....mums slip I think?
    Knowing what it was I was doing.....my teens....sisters and mums stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Hi Lexine! I like your outfit and you look pretty!
    Thanks! You should see the picture thread I posted! It has more

When I was about 10. My friend and I found my Mom's bra and other clothing. I put it on and pretended I was a girl and kissed my friend. I've liked it ever since!

I was about 10 or 11 and it was my sister's panties! Once during a biology class I asked the teacher what a boy wearing women's clothes was called! Then I had a name for my "hobby". There was also a group of about 25 teenage boys staring at with with a "WTF" expression on their faces! I don't remember anyone saying anything though...
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

I was 5 yrs. old. I was helping sort the dryed laundry and had for my moms kneehi's ask what are these and then just put them on. the felt great. It didn't take long to look for them again and found pantyhose. My mom kept a bag of old pantyhose in a closet right across from the bathroom I raided all the time. The of course the silky slips and panites that hung to dry in the bathroom I tryed on next. Everything was big but I grew into her tuff between 10-13 yrs old. When I 12-18 yrs old and left at home alone I wore her clothes that I could fit into.

I was three. My mother thought it was cute at first. Then I would get in trouble for wearing my female cousin's shoes so I learned to hide it!

really young, probably about 3 or 4 when i first tried my sisters clothes... theres just nothing that would sexualy arrouse a child at that age... but it did feel great..and as i see, many CDs started at that age.. kinda gives u something to thing about...as i continued quite regulary to dress from then on when i get the chace.. but hey, im one of those people who think that the idea of reincarnation is not that crazy

I was 4 or 5. My grandma dressed me up in panties and a slip. It was way too big, but it made a lasting impression.

I remember that I had seen the Wizard of Oz the day before, and wanted to recreate it in my childlike fantasy...my sister became the Scarecrow, and my other two boyhood friends became the Tin Man and the Lion and of course, that left me to be Dorothy which I had wanted since it was my idea! I had a basket and when we all came in for lunch, I asked my mother to lend me my sister's dress so we could finish playing.

My mother thought it was cute so she gave it to me!! I had a much longer discussion with her several years later about this incident but that was my first time. I was six or seven at the time......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"] Be who you are, since that is all who you can be! [/SIZE]

i guess i started out as a little girl at age 3. grew into bigger and better things a i grew older what with 3 sisters and a bunch of girl cousins who all wanted neices! first was panties and cute little dresses. pantyhose,slips and bras around 11 or so they felt so good under the dresses it was hard to breathe sometimes! hardly ever wore guys undies in over 50 yrs. certainly never bought any......

only childhood I can remimber with women clothes I was around 12 when started going through the dirty clothes in the bathroom when I took baths and trying on my mom & sister clothes mostly bras & panties then when home alone go through their closet & trying on dresses. Got caught once by my sister [that I can rember] in the bathroom with her bra & panties on. she just scream at me & left not another word was said that was back in the 50's I often wonder if she ever think about that day I do