Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How was your Halloween?

How was your Halloween?

Did you dress up? How was it? Let this be the ultimate sharing thread for how amazing and exhilarating Halloween was! Yay!

Fun for me but my dog wasn't happy when I made him crossdress as a witch
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    haha, too cute Windy!

Spent my weekend cleaning the house in drab so I won't bore everyone with my story :P I'm sure some of us had a blast though!

I dressed up as a "husband" and stayed home handed out candy. The kids that came to the door were so cute this year.. About 50 of them. Didn't see any crossdressing going on though one guy was close... Ish. I wore my flashing punkin antena.. Kids love them. It was a good time..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    50!? Wow, the wife and I had 3...

I dressed like a 1960's housewife in a floral dress and handed out candy. The kids thanked me, and I replied in my Joe Friday voice [Dragnet] "You're welcome". I got second looks only once! One of the mothers waved at me.

My wife was wearing shorts and did not answer the door.
    Last edited by JohnH; 11-01-2010 at 10:52 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I did something I don't remember ever doing before. I dressed as a man and went to Church this evening at my Catholic Church. Like I said, have never done that before that I can remember. Came home, ate dinner and read a book. Was not home to Trick or Treaters since my front porch has become a hazard at night!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I went to the Texas Renfest in Houston as Embyrre again this weekend and had the best one yet. I dont think I could have gotten my makeup any better and the weather was perfect I met up with several Cder's and made some new friends

*hugs*
    Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I kinda dressed Friday for work and Saturday for a party. I dressed as Mimi (from Drew Carey Show). Did a great job w/the make-up (nailed it LOL) and wore a dress, heels, hose and had a great time.
    The people at the party said I pulled it off and some of the women even commented that I had the right aura and female attitude and even had comments that I did a great job of blending out the makeup. Maybe I'm getting too good at this.

Friday night: Went to barnes & Noble bookstore en femme......no one flinched.

Saturday: walked the legnth of a shopping mall en femme , perused the women's apparel in Macys then afterward joined my girl crew at Applebee's for dinner, then changed into costume and went to a hip lgbt establishment, chatted with lots of people, and drank too many Manhattans...got home safely.

Sunday: watched the Village Halloween parade in NY City (down in Greenwich village no less). , and hit two pubs and drank & mingled with the crowd, then went home. That was lots of fun.

Monday: now I have to go to work.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 10-31-2010 at 11:47 PM.

I kind a did same as some girls here, I wore scariest outfit of them all, the one which really gives goose bumps and leaves one with mental scars for life, and can drive some to anguish and thoughts of desperation. One that makes Freddy the slasher look like a worlds best baby sitter, and "The Shining" a family movie........................
    I wore ME(male) disguise once again!

Tonight I dressed as a ghoul with a mask (no pics) at my daughter's and handed out candies to the few groups of kids that came by. However I did go to the River City Gems Halloween party last week. My look was impromptu keeping with the femme and sexy theme with a lot of fun thrown in to the mix.
    Attached Images Attached Images

pretty uneventful, though I did go to an ultraconservative christian family's home to fix their computer while wearing women's jeans, and having clear nail polish on... and no one said a word lol that was AMAZING!

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    I didn't do much this year. I am just getting over a case of shingles and it's been a lousy year. I was going to take my Chihuahua out with both of us in matching cheerleader outfits, but neither me nor the wife felt like it.

I did at least go out for a little bit Friday as a sexy witch...Just to the credit union and to take the kid to his game...
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Fun for me but my dog wasn't happy when I made him crossdress as a witch
    aww hahahah that is super cute!

Aspiring Member
    Good Halloween this year! The last few have been kinda blah, so this year we made special effort. On Saturday, my wife and I went to a friend's house for a little gathering (too small to be a party) then afterward we went to a GLBT bar for dancing and a costume contest. She went as Batgirl and I went as the tyrannical Nurse Ratched. I think my wife's homemade Batgirl costume was awesome enough to win (mine was pretty good too). She wasn't even a finalist and I thought those costumes were pretty weak. Tight spandex and a ratty wig does not make you Lada Gaga. Cough, cough, favoritism, cough....We didn't stay for the winner since we had to go pick up the kiddo from the baby-sat. Despite the rigged contest, we had lots of fun.

On Sunday, we took the kiddo (dressed as Superman) to Berkeley 4th street for trick or treat at the shops. We all costumed up and had a lot of fun - tons of compliments all around. I got a lot of doubletakes as people realized that there was something more to my costume. A lot of people who got my costume after reading my nametag were tickled. Even more so when I handed them a clipboard with an electroconvusive therapy release form on it. Great fun day for all of us.

Went to the Just You party and had a ball meet a lot of friends I hadn't seen in a couple of years or more because either they didn't come or I didn't go.

I went as a angel (woman) and my wife went as a vampiress. Had a great time at the meetup party in Denver with 47 CD/TS
    Michelle

Well, I dressed as the First Lady of the United States and went clubbing at a DC nightclub on Halloween Eve. I spent Halloween night manning the candy bowl at home. Contemplated going out again, but I was too pooped for round two.

Hi Carla,

Well....

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I dressed up as a "husband" and stayed home handed out candy.
    I did the same as Karren, then went to work at 10pm for the night shift

Halloween isn't celebrated here in Australia with the same enthusiasm as it is in the U.S of A, but we did get a few trick or treaters. All evening I was thinking of those of us that were lucky enough to get "femmed up" for the occasion

Tash

My Halloween had two events planned, both of which went supernova. I had my Cosplay all set to get into, and was so looking forward to strutting around looking like a vampiric mix of male and female. But Alas, due to my friend's new job starting the next day, and other's having emotions run high, I ended up playing world of warcraft wearing leggings and t shirt.

Halloween this year seems to have not been all that great in my area at least. Some gang bangers decided to open fire at a Hallween party resulting in the deaths of 9 people, and the castro street party was once again shut off (which is not a matter to me, since I never went, but I know many people enjoyed that, and now thanks to idiots that has been ruined).

I am happy last weeks early Halloween party was so nice, I wish Halloween itself could have been better.

JaytoJilian, HOT outfit. Very good looking. Good job. Hope you had fun. If your single I hope you drew in a nice catch, be they male or female
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-03-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Since I boycott almost all "holidays", i just sat ion drab, and watched th sorry World Series.

My wife and I went to two Halloween parties on Saturday. I was a vampiress, and she was...um...well, I'm not sure exactly what her costume was about. Anyway, the first party was at church, where I tied for second place in the costume contest. A good time was had by all! Here's the picture, sorry it's a bit blurry.

I was very happy with my Princess Leia costume, my friends agreed that I looked almost exactly like Carrie Fisher. My friend and his girlfriend came over (both of them dressed as sexy pirates) and we handed out candy. I guess I passed pretty well, and the look on one 10-year-old's face when I opened my mouth and spoke made the entire night worth it, "I thought you were a girl!" she said. I wish I had some other occasion to wear my costume on, the robe I made is actually really comfortable. I just might have to go to some comic convention just to wear it out of the house again.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyH View Post
    My wife and I went to two Halloween parties on Saturday. I was a vampiress, and she was...um...well, I'm not sure exactly what her costume was about. Anyway, the first party was at church, where I tied for second place in the costume contest. A good time was had by all! Here's the picture, sorry it's a bit blurry.
    Your outfit reminds me of Elvira Mistress of the Dark. At any rate, you look really cute in that outfit.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him