Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I caught a crossdressing boy wearing his moms dress, makeup and heels?

DO NOT say a word to him, let the boy start the talk if it comes to that. maybe leave a note with this sites web address on it were only he will find it.

and maybe you should learn how to NOT let your self into other people homes. this is called a crime in CA. illegal entering. and can get you arrested.
    if it were my home i would have a lot more of a problem with you just letting your self into my house, then my kid wearing a dress.

you get cu-does for not doing anything and leaving...you get 50 demerits for entering a house that is not yours.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    seanmuscle,

IF this story is true, I hope you do not have any more contact with this minor (yes under 18 is a minor). After reading your past posts, this is NOT right. I hope your next post is one where you agree not to have any more contact with him. I'm willing to be wrong and take flack from other member here for it, but this post sounds more like a fantasy rater then reality, and i hope you are not projecting onto a neighbor's child.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=#post1982477
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I can't help but wonder why you would enter a neighbour's house when no one appeared to be home to return tools? Why not come back later when someone answered the door. What you did was break and enter, definately a crime.

Also why would you even consider telling his mother? I can't help but wonder why a crossdreser would consider this to be some type of bad behaviour to go running to his mother about. This is none of your concern and you should definately stay out of it.

If this really did happen then I can understand how the poor child is feeling. When I was around fourteen I was home alone upstairs in my bedroom lying on my bed wearing my sister's pink frilly babydolls when I heard someone walking up the stairs. I had no time to get to the door and shut it so I panicked and pulled the sheet up over me. It was my older cousin who was gay. I told him I was trying to have a nap and to leave. He stood there a moment and then left. I realized afterwards that even with the sheet pulled up the babydolls had pink frilly wide shoulder straps that weren't covered by the sheet. He had to have seen the straps. He never said anything and neither did I. That however was 40 years ago in a small town where most people left their doors unlock when home. From then on I made sure it was locked which I'm sure this kid will do now on.

Vicki

...hmmm... free lawn mowing. Seriously, it was intended to be a private activity so keep it private. You see nothing, hear nothing....just do your business and that's it. You might want to let the kid know you already forgot about it and its a pretty cool halloween costume though.
    Chickie

First of all MYOB if this little fantasy is even the truth. This child does NOT need any input from you in any way so just go home and dream up something new to write about.

Alrighty then, first...just some clarification...

1. First you returned some tools. Where did you put them?
    2. You felt it was necessary to inform the guy’s wife you returned them.
    3. Nobody answered your knock on the door, so you decided you should commit felony trespassing or breaking and entering.
    4. You encountered a person inside that was close enough to identify deep red lipstick, that apparently was not alarmed by somebody entering their house unannounced (carrying tools) and questioning them.
    5. She answers your invasive question and requests you to leave those tools on the table. (The tools that you previously stated you had already returned, but are now holding. Then she magically knew those tools were tools you borrowed from them).
    6. She answers your invasive question and requests you to leave the tools on the table.
    7. She became shocked and began stuttering, so you decide that the proper move is to “look closer”.
    8. You realize it was the “mother’s son”, which you feel inclined to describe, and estimate to be 14-15 years old.
    9. You tell the kid he “looked just like his mom”, then notice he was “blushing”.
    10. At that point you felt “was kind awkward” so you “just left.”

So, you have illegally entered a neighbors house carrying tools that belong to them. You (an adult male) confronted and questioned a 14-15 year old (minor) male dressed in female clothing inside the house. The child looks shocked and begins stuttering. You “look closer” and “realize the child is the “mother’s son”. So you decide to tell the child he “looked just like his mom” and then notice the child blushing. It was awkward, so you just left. You failed to mention where those “tools” ended up. (as if it matters, lol ).

You are asking if you should tell his mother. You also ask what others would do in this situation.

As a rule, I don’t give “advice“, particularly not when the issue involves illegal activity and/or involves minors. I would never be involved in any situation that resembles any part of your scenario.

The only constructive comment that comes to mind (which is a real stretch for me on this one)… is that one option you may want to consider would be to find a hose ASAP…because I think your pants may be "on fire"…

just my thoughts...
    Last edited by eluuzion; 11-03-2010 at 12:49 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You know, Sometimes a really close community setting, doors don't get locked and people will go in to drop things off or grab things they know they can have.

Hell I had a key to a buddies house at university. I didn't know they where there(was told they wouldn't be) so I unlocked the door and went in to get my playstation back. Turns out his new GF is into bondage, he was tied to the couch, she was changing. I grabbed my playstation and left.... she called me when she came out and he told her about ten minutes later CRACKING up.

That being said... This sounds more like BS than anything else, that a young kid would be in that situation. You're being a FOOL if you continue having contact with him/her if it's real

Well I'm a little late to the party, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

The poor kid is terrified right now that you will report what you saw to his parents. By all means let him know that his secret is safe with you. I might even throw in a light hearted "Don't worry kid. We've all been there and done that."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    seanmuscle,

IF this story is true, I hope you do not have any more contact with this minor (yes under 18 is a minor). After reading your past posts, this is NOT right. I hope your next post is one where you agree not to have any more contact with him. I'm willing to be wrong and take flack from other member here for it, but this post sounds more like a fantasy rater then reality, and i hope you are not projecting onto a neighbor's child.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=#post1982477
    You know, I was willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt that the story is not made up, but after seeing that post you linked, the creeper level of this whole thing just turned up a few notches. Yikes

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Yikes is right. I had strong suspicions about the story and having seen Kelly's post I am now convinced. bs is right.

Well it does some a little fishy, but I would like some closure to the whole situation if I was caught. I would probably be on my toes for weeks

Thank you Kelly for finding us That Thread! I am now 99% sure that when I first pointed out The " Suspected Untruth" of This Story, I was on The Correct Path! My first Thoughts: "How could the average 14 year old relate these days to an Evening Gown and Stiletto's?" "How could Our Originator have been so observant to pick up Lipstick Color, and Descriptions of High Heels." But apparently, fantasizing about young males in High Drag gets him Hot!

Too bad Varlet! If I were you I would "begone" myself. Right now it's at least 50/50 That The Mods are going to decide to make you disappear! The Gals around here are just a little too smart to swallow "Fishy Stories" whole.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 11-03-2010 at 04:18 AM.

What would I do? Not one blessed thing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

This thread is done, not just because it's pure fantasy, but because of the level of how many members pile in once someone starts. This is a SUPPORT forum and full of fantasy threads, whether it is true or fake, does NOT give any of you the right to be so damn nasty!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn