Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GG Role Models

GG Role Models

I was just wondering how many of you girls have GGrole models? Mine is Nicole Kidman, she is such a pretty and classly lady. I know that I'll never come close being as pretty but I try for my femme personality to match hers.
    hugs
    Shaylynn

Gifted actress, loving mother and human rights advocate... charming, stylish, beautiful, elegant, graceful ~ Audrey Hepburn.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

omg, but who could ever hope to compare with Her?!
    I agree by the way-
    but selfishly --- people tell me I look like this -amazing Lady-
    Last edited by Khriss; 04-22-2006 at 12:21 AM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Platinum Member
    for me i would say i could not just pick one ....more like a sampleing of a lot of gg's....

My wife is my GG role model. Class and elegeance, plus being down right sexy too. What better role model could i ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by Khriss
    omg, but who could ever hope to compare with Her?!
    I agree by the way-
    but selfishly --- people tell me I look like this -amazing Lady-
    Dianna rigg does it for me and Shania twain shame I have no chance!

Off the top of my head,Claire Danes and Jodie Foster.Both intelligent women that aren't mindless dits like Britney SPears.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Aubrey
    Off the top of my head,Claire Danes and Jodie Foster.Both intelligent women that aren't mindless dits like Britney SPears.
    I wouldn't mind looking like Britney, or having her money.

Come to think of it I wouldn't mind being her.

Role model, Nooooo, I'll stick with my wife!

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

There are a few GG women I use as role models as a woman. The kindness and charity of Florence Nightengale is one of those.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Role models?....well, I know it's a cliche but my wife Marla really is a the woman I want to be like. Pretty, intelligent, compassionate, loving, great dress sense, and very sexy!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

When I was youger it was Cyble Shepard in moonlighting (thats why my name is Maddie), but now I have found my own style.

Nicole Kidman is wonderful.

Kylie Minogue would be fun.

I'm more of a quiet home girl, I have a close GG friend that I really admire. I guess if I had to choose a role model it would be her. Pretty, quiet, very strong willed, hard working, great mother and very feminine.
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Aubrey
    Jodie Foster has been a role model of mine for many years. I also idolize Sigourney Weaver, especially in her Lt. Ripley role in the Alien movies. Now there's a lady who can kick some butt....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG
    Jodie Foster has been a role model of mine for many years. I also idolize Sigourney Weaver, especially in her Lt. Ripley role in the Alien movies. Now there's a lady who can kick some butt....
    Ditto to that. Jodie Foster has a new film coming out called Flight Plan... looking forward to seeing that, the trailer looks pretty good

Kylie Minogue....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Smile

I've always admired Julia Roberts. I thought she looked particularly amazing in Notting Hill and Ocean's 11. She seems to look more beautiful the older she gets.

The same can be said about Madonna. She looks better than ever now and i can't believe she is nearly 50. Some of her clothes lately have been really girly and feminine.

I also love Kate Winslet and Jennifer Anniston.

I guess though when it comes down to it, if i woke up tomorrow morning and discovered I was Charlotte from Sex & the City i would be extremely happy to say the least. I think the actress is Kristin someone. Anyway, she wears the prettiest clothes in that show. I would kill for that wardrobe!!

Smile role model

Raquel Welch
    Date of birth 5 September 1940
    Chicago, Illinois, USA.
    Hard to find a classier lady in my opinion.

There are many women I admire and would like to emulate. If I had to pick just one, it would have to be Merideth Viera of "The View". She dresses very classy, is intelligent, has a sharp sense of humor, and is even close to my own age.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phoebe

cute new member

Smile

hello,

for me there are many ggs i look up too, however my one love is mandy moore.

as someone who started out in the same light as britney and christina, she has managed to maintain a style, an elegance and sweetness without resorting to sex and nudity. she is the epitome of what i wish to be, sexy, hot, beautiful but trend setting without resorting to sex and the like.

what a sweetie, i love you mandy.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I am attracted to, and get lot of my makeup and appearence ideas for the "Councelor Troi" character on Star Trek, TNG. The first time I saw her, she sort of weirded me out.---there seemed to be something "odd" about her apperance that I never could get a handle on. Not that I didnt think she was beautiful--that she was (and is), but something about her both "disturbed" and facinated me.

---One thing I noticed was that she was a living artist's anotomy textbook---I was studying this at the time--and she had EVERY curve, dimple, promince and angle that was noted in my texts---Something very rare to find on most individual women. That was facinating enough, but still, she disturbed me.

Did she have an atypical proportion somewhere, that sunconciously tweaked my artistic sensibilities? Well, she was a bit short, but that wasn't it. After a while, I finally noticed something---facially, she looked quite a bit like ME. Not an exact match to be sure, but she had the big dark eyes, and a bigish, longish nose, not unlike my own--especially in profile. Her hair color was also the same.

Eventually I began to use her as a "model", so to speak, to test makeup ideas for MYSELF.---I have since also discoverd that she also has a very "mobile" face, and can like ME, generate many different "looks" (see my characters)---no wonder I couldnt get a handle on her appearence--it always changes. No two photos of her look anywhere near alike---I have that same ability that I am learning to exploit, yet it can play hell with my photo sessions.

Ive never actually deliberately tried to see if I could copy her face in a photo. Im thinking about it though--It could be fun. I tried matching one of her photos against one of mine, to post here, but never could find a pair where the poses and makeup matched. There's just too many photos to choose from. ANd then there are the differences--She usually has her hair pulled back from her face , while I like to have my face framed by my hair. My jaw. cheekline is also a bit different---but thats nothing makeup cant fix---but then again would I want to?---Sometimes, in some photos. I think I look better than she does.

Tristen Cox
    There's one GG I look to, but she does get grumpy sometimes :think:

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    There's one GG I look to, but she does get grumpy sometimes :think:
    I wonder who that is then.......
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Role models...

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
    Claudia Christian
    Fran Drescher
    Geena Davis
    Barbara Eden
    Kate Pierson of the B-52's
    Melissa Joan Hart
    Natalie Portman
    Christina Applegate

They all look damn good in pantyhose

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    :think: Hilary Duff, Kate Beckinsale

I to Victoria Secret's Models
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

There is only one name i can post and thats Sophie Ellis-Bextor, yes thats why i call myself Sophie. I went to one of her concerts many years ago, i had always worn panties and the odd skirt, and thought the odd guy was cute, ok i confess had several crushes on them whilst at school and uni. But that night at her concert, i looked up and saw this long legged beauty in high heels and a little dress, and it was odd, i realised yes she was great, but more than anything i wanted to be wearing her heels and dress and to be her, and have the hunky dancer from the back row as my lover. I felt very mixed up after that evening, but a couple of days later it was my first pair of shoes purchased.

I'm with Sigrid.... Audrey Hepburn. A true Angel

But... on those days when I'm just too naughty to be good... Rita Heyworth.... Meeeeeeow
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]