Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Did nylons pave your path to crossdressing?

Actually, High heels paved the way to my crossdressing, since I simply loved putting on my mom's and walking around in them, but then one day I put on her garter belt and nylons, and then her high heels, and that certainly sealed the deal. From that point on I believe I was committed to crossdressing, and kept going further and further, until I was totally transformed. I have no regrets, and love the person I am today, but while it started with high heels, nylons certainly played a huge part.

When I first tried on panties and bras, I knew I was hooked. pantyhose came later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaclyn NM View Post
    Actually, High heels paved the way to my crossdressing, since I simply loved putting on my mom's and walking around in them, but then one day I put on her garter belt and nylons, and then her high heels, and that certainly sealed the deal. From that point on I believe I was committed to crossdressing, and kept going further and further, until I was totally transformed. I have no regrets, and love the person I am today, but while it started with high heels, nylons certainly played a huge part.
    me too... even though they were too big then!! nylons were next.. then skirts... SKIRTS were the game changer for me.

Kisses,
    Jonelle

I'm not sure what it was,between ages 1.5 to 3,wearing my mommys shoes,or the 2.5 years I lived in Germany,from age 4 to 7,step dad was Army stationed there,and he always made me wear girls clothes,and at that young age,things happen to the brain.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

I always suspected this was really common. It was the same for me, at about 3 or 4 years old, playing with the washing basket I tried on a pair of my Mam's tights and that was the start

It was high heels and lipstick that got me started.

I wouldn't say that nylons were a paving stone to my dressing as much as they were an enhancer, and as Karren Hutton said pantyhose weren't around when I started dressing. I started with stockings, garter belts and long leg girdles of which there was an ample supply, having a choice from three older sisters. I still prefer the sexy look and feel of stockings and garters, but because pantyhose is more available and cheaper I only wear stockings and garters for very special occasions.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

definetly pantyhose. Full name is Cathie Pantyhose after all
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

Yep, pantyhose were my entry to CDing and I still love them.

I remember those bras, Karen. They could have been made with Erector Sets.

As I've got older I feel more 'feminine' in tights or hold-ups and very rarely wear suspenders and stockings. Just think its what most women wear these days during the week.

But I think it was stockings that got me interested as a teenager....still prefer to see them on my wife rather than me though

Of course the feeling of new nylons on smooth legs is pretty damn great!!!

For me it was panties and then slips and then on to the rest, which I now have quite a collection. The envey of any girls or womens closet, Not that I would ever hope to compete with Davida's collection of shoes, but mind you I have an extensive selection of all sorts of clothes and lingere in a vast choice of colors styles and materials. Two walk in closets full and one and a half dressers full, plus boxs and luggage full, guess I just don't want to run out of choices and will never purge agian.

For me, the first item/event was my sister's swimsuit at age 4. By the time I was six or seven I really loved Mom's hose and garters (pre pantyhose era) as well as her heels. Sister's panties, slips all came into play before long as well. Pantyhose did kickstart me back into dressing going on 20 years ago, though, and from there it all happened so fast...
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

I remember trying on moms thi-hi"s and couldnt figure out how to keep them up. Then came the sears catalog, and saw a garter belt, good, mom had that too! Then pantyhose, etc, I was and am hooked!!!!!!!!

Banned Read only
    Nope! The first article of clothing I wore was a slip which my mom had hung in the bathroom to line dry. When I finally built up the courage to check out her bedroom drawers, I found a girdle with garters. Of course, then I had to try on stockings. I do not think my mom ever wore pantyhose. I wear stockings with a garter belt when wearing dresses. However, I do wear pantyhose when I underdress in guy mode.

What got me started was my mothers satin paneled short leg girdle and even to this day I am turned on by the
    sight of girdles whether in a catalog, in a drawer, hanging on a line or on the internet.Strange isnt it? My
    crossdressing today MUST include pantyhose which is part of the ritual.But girdles got me started....dana.

I started with my Mum's old tights (pantyhose). I always remember admiring women's legs at an early age and I must have been about 6 when I found that she put her old ones in a cupboard to be used for tying up plants in the garden etc. From trying them on I also quickly moved onto Mum's dresses and shoes that were in a wardrobe in my room (her wardrobe was full). During my teen's I added in other underwear, but was too big for Mum's clothes so had started acquiring my own "stash".
    I have fought my feelings all my life and had I known in my teens what I know now my life would have been very different. Knickers are worn daily and tights at every opportunity, dressing up happens less often but is so right.
    Adele. xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ria View Post
    Did nylons pave your path to crossdressing?
    No, but shaved legs did.

My big sis bought me a pair of tights because I had been oogling her pantyhose. It didn't start all this for me but they sure kept me wanting to explore further.

Nylon panties started me and I stuck with just that for many years before slowly progressing to full dressing.

Pantyhose were and are still my biggest part of dressing, to me it is just doesn't feel right with out them. I would also hate to venture a guess on how many pairs "disappeared" from various shower rods over the early years!!

Pantyhose and lipstick were my gateways.

I was playing with a car around the coffee table once when I saw nylon stockings for the first time, my mom had a friend visit her and this lady was wearing nylon stockings and high heels. They made her legs look nicer. Then, the lady passed her soft hand over one of her legs and the sound of it moving over the nylon caught my attention and sent shivers up my entire body. Right there I knew I would want to touch her so I moved closer in my plaing until I touched her very deliactely.....I think that did it. I must have been about 3 or 4. Later it was other garments, but the fascination began with nylon. Pantyhose.......I rarely leave home without it......regardless of the mode.

Growing up Roman Catholic I had no idea what masturbation was.
    I wore my mom's nylons at age 11 after bedtime. I pictured myself as a comic book female
    grinded on the bed and.. yup nylons did it.

The "flashpoint" if you will, for me was in fact possibly pantyhose.. There was a lack of the actual pantyhose garment in my moms dressers but she did have stockings.. I was so disappointed in the early days of searching for what I saw on the early days of commercials on tv and print ads and mom not having these things.. Shoes might very well have been the true article of ignition as it were.. Mom did have many pairs of really cool heeled pumps and sandals..