Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Did nylons pave your path to crossdressing?

My first and still greatest Passion that drew me in is Bra's and still is but now I love everything female..all the wonderful designs, wild clothes, accessories etc. After Bra...for me yes stockings is the next thing that draw me in. But my love and fascination with women's clothing and design is too high and now it's fair to say..I love everything women wear.....and everything draws me in.

Panties and pantyhose together were my first real CD experience. I knew girls wore panties under their hose, so that's what I wanted to do, too. When I slid those white nylon panties with a little lace trim, it was absolutely electric.... so different from my scratchy boy's underwear. It really wasn't a sexual experience because I was too young, but it certainly had an immediate effect on me. I couldn't wait to try on the pantyhose I had fished out of the hamper, and when I pulled them up over my hips I knew I was "home." I couldn't see all my legs in my bedroom mirror, so I stood on the bed admiring my new pretty legs. It seems like only yesterday! And each new feminine item completed the image of who I wanted to be, the last being a wig and breast forms.

Today, I dress every day and it's a little more routine, but I still love the way wearing panties and pantyhose makes me feel.

Panties paved my way and very close behind was pantyhose.

Not really, with me it was skirts and blouses, preferably mid calf length and full, silky blouses or dresses. I also had a penchant for bra's and pantie girdle's, enjoying the constricting, harnessed feel that it gave me. I liked to wear my mothers high heels to, the teetering awkwardness of it all appealed to me a great deal. I am a real fan of bridal gowns, long evening dresses and other such wonders also, but never really had the chance to wear such things when I first began, and sadly do not really now either.

Absolutely. 40 years later, they still thrill me. I love the feel on my smooth legs right now. They put me into this.

for me yes I started off wearing my moms stockings when I was little , loved the feeling I got from them , when my sisters started to wear stockings I wore their stockings garters dresses and heels, then came pantyhose in the late sixties, I was in heaven, never looked back and still wear pantyhose all the time, and stay up stockings at times

Technically, the first item that started me off into the CDing world were tights (US type). I was taking ski lessons at age 10. My mom gave me a pair of tights from a friend's daughter to keep my legs warm. I resisted at first, but once I wore them, I was hooked. A few years later, I found my mom's stash of old hosiery, including girdles in a back bedroom. Hosiery, primarily pantyhose became the focus, and an essential part of my dressing for the last 45 years.

Isn't it amazing how many of us started in this way?

Jaydee

Pantyhose worked their magic on me followed shortly afterwards by panties. But it was a year before I discovered the incredible feeling of pantyhose covering shaven legs.
    Lois

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    Pantyhose started it all, then to skirts, and then high heels.
    Rachel Lea

Absolutely! I've ALWAYS had a pantyhose fetish, even before I knew what a fetish was. I remember as a very young kid (4 or 5) sitting on my mom's or aunt's lap and rubbing my hands on their knees. As I became a teenager, I would always get that anxiety whenever I'd see a pretty girl in pantyhose. I tried on my first pair when I was 13, and I was still pretty naive about things...had no idea what that sensation was but I enjoyed the hell out of it! Thankfully I was the right age to spend most of my dating years during the late 70's to mid-80's...prime years for pantyhose-wearing females. The woman I married was a daily wearer, although that isn't the reason I married her, but that fact didn't hurt things either.

I'm now 49, and still get that 'dry throat anxiety' whenever I see a woman wearing pantyhose...especially knowing that more than likely I'm also wearing some under my jeans. Pantyhose always have been the catalyst for CD-ing for me. Without them, I probably wouldn't feel the urge to dress. Perhaps that makes me more of a transvestic fetishist more than a crossdresser (according to some sites I've found), but labels don't really interest me anyway. Stockings and garter belts can be fun, but it's that all-encompassing feeling that I get from a nice pair of control-top Sheer Energy that makes me happiest.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Yes. My first memory of wearing any female clothes is my neighbor putting me in pantyhose and then a cheerleader outfit for a Halloween costume when I was about 8.

Pantyhose has always been the center of my dressing.

Guilty! also started in my early teens scrounging through moms drawers... I swear I would layer 4 panythose over one another, felt amazing! the rest is history.

Actually I don't think I've ever worn pantyhose or nylons. I've had such little opportunity to actually dress. I've only worn panties, skirts, camis, dresses, and messed around with a tiny bit of makeup. So far I've really only been able to fantasize about the rest, living it out through daydreaming and female characters in video games.

My main influence was skirts. When I was in middle school and just starting to notice girls, I couldn't help but notice that skirts just looked a lot less confining than pants, and kinda wished that men outside of Scotland could wear them. So at some point I decided to try on one of my mom's skirts, and fell in love with the femininity attached to the look. My CD fantasies just grew from then on.

Beyond any doubt, when hose first touched my legs I felt a surge flow through my body. There was no denying it. I had to look into the mirror because I was convinced I was not alone in my mother's bathroom -- some chick had slipped in without me knowing. Didn't take me too long to figure out where she was hiding. I remember I was young enough that I Dream of Jeannie was on every afternoon. Astronaut Tony rubbed a bottle and a beautiful girl magically appeared. I rubbed my nylon covered legs and a beautiful girl would magically appear within me.

I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Best of all, unlike television, my girl was real -- and available 24 hours a day.
    Hugs & Hope,

Bree in Blossom