Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did nylons pave your path to crossdressing?

Thanks for the thread - brought back so many memories. Yes, come to think of it - probably the start. Yes, mom would wash her hose in the shower and let them hang on the rail in the back of the shower to dry. I dont remember the first day I tried them on - but I did, and the rest is history. Of course, in the shower was mom's razorblades, and I quickly learned the joy of smooth shaved legs in hose. Mom must have known. But it was those hose, that were my first womens item to wear which caused me to love the feel of smooth shaved legs.
    Thanks. Stephanie.

Pantyhose were not the first item starting me on the journey, but they certainly were a help.

I remember putting on garter type nylon stockings that were either my mother's or grandmother's way back when I was just 4 years old. It seemed to trigger something in me. I held a fascination with stockings from then on through high school. It was when my wife and I were dating (about 42 years ago) that I first got into pantyhose. I haven't been without pantyhose of my own since then. I just don't feel "dressed" without them.
    Phoebe

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    At the tender age of 4, I vividly recall insisting on being able to wear a pair of my Mom's pantyhose. Kind of ironic now, being that I prefer going bare legged with open toe heels. I wear hosiery maybe once a year...

Yes, but I'm old enough that it was actual nylons and not pantyhose that I first tried on. Had to keep those seams straight you know!
    ...LISA

Nope, not at all! It all started with the underwear for me. I never even wanted to touch my moms clothes, to me they were gross, but I always thought they felt kinda nice. When I moved out and had a gf, I tried on a pair of her underwear and I've been a fan ever since. But nylons are nice!
    Always with love... from Sexy Lexxi!

No, started with panties, pantie hose were a LONG time in the future for me. I doubt they had even been thought of when I made my first attempts.

I love pantyhose threads...

Except when they run...

For me the clothes were just the completion to how I feel about women and the sway they hold over me. Slipping on a pair of pantyhose, nylons, tights was easy to disguise and still let me know I was being as girly as I allowed myself to feel. They also let me feel as naked as I can feel while wearing an item of clothing and still feel feminine. I grew up in the days of "the speedo" so I sorta equated speedos with how panties felt but boys weren't supposed to wear pantyhose so that added to the mystery.

I always look at women wearing leggings of any sort and pay a lot of attention to how they dress up their legs. Tonight I was really turned on by a very cute woman wearing opaque black tights with really cool black shoes. So the fact that legs get my attention first and foremost makes the answer to "if pantyhose got me hooked on crossdressing" no - but I still love them best.

I'm glad you brought this up and I'm just going to share some embarrassment.
    I was raised in a super strict Catholic family so I had no idea what masturbation was. When I was 11 I slept in my parents room on the floor because I was afraid of earthquakes. I saw a pair of my mom's knee highs under the bed and I wore them in my sleeping bag.
    I was so damn excited. I began to rub against the floor while picturing myself as a grown woman.
    It was all downhill from there.

=p

Nope it was panties first closely followed by pantyhose

High heels is what got me started, but once I put on nylons, that just enhanced the whole thing, and I was on my way. Today I can't imagine dressing, without wearing stockings as part of my outfit.

Pantyhose is what I first started with, and played with for years. After getting married, my love for Pantyhose was the first article of womens clothing that I would wear with my wife, and started to expand from there. Still to this day, they are my favorite piece of clothing.

Yes, for me the very first item I tried on was pantyhose, when I was only 12 years old, but it wasn't for crossdressing purposes. However, I loved the look and the feel of wearing them, and I still do. I've been wearing women's clothing ever since.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

"...pantyhose hanging to dry in the bathroom" Interesting, for many of us this is our first glance of the item that created that divide between us and the non crossdresser.

Most definately pantyhose for me, since about age twelve. Heels followed soon after.

Tights for a second grade play. Had to wear them without underwear the first time out.

For me, beginning when I was very young, 3 or 4, it was my mom's dresses and shoes, didn't try nylons until many years later when I was at the point where my mom's shoes were getting a little tight, so I tried on a pair of nylons to ease my growing feet into the shoes. That led to a garter belt and other lingerie. Pantyhose didn't exist at that time, although I did take to them immediately when they essentially replaced gartered stockings, which was during my high school years.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Not for me. It was a white nylon full slip. Hose did not show up in my wardrobe until I was about 17-18, some 7-8 years after the slip and then other female clothes.

Oh yes!
    For me, it was tights. I am not sure exactly when my obsession as I was so young. I do remember a local news report on TV (I must have been five or six at the time) and it showed a children's ballet class and the boys were wearing tights. I swear that they were wearing pink tights, but I'm sure that is my imperfect memory. Something about that was such a turn-on to me. I had to find and wear some. My mother had tights and I was obsessed with a pink pair of hers. She must have noticed somehow as she had this serious discussion with me about, "Why are you wearing mommy's pink tights? You're a little boy!" etc etc etc. It was a horrible and humiliating moment that I remember 40 years later. At that age, how could I respond with with a discussion of a fetish and how it might have developed.

Anyway, tights were definitely my "gateway drug" for crossdressing. I was mostly a fetishistic crossdresser, sticking with dancewear. In my late 20's however, I went to Dragstrip 66 and being out at a club crossdressed was such a headrush that I had to continue and expand my wardrobe. I was going out dressed-up for about 10 years, until I got a girlfriend and moved from SoCal.

I still crossdress in private, though mostly stick to my massive collection of dancewear. I haven't had the desire to go out while dressed and am quite happy keeping my antics private.

Empira
    "You can't handle the truth!!" -- Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"

Perhaps, I've always wanted to try them on,and I love the way they feell on my GF. Just never had the nerve until recently. I love them

Pantyhose for you, net slips for me. It is always something mary

Quote Originally Posted by Ria View Post
    Like you- most likely, I'm a pantyhose conosur. The love affair started when I was around five years old when I procured my first pair from mom's dresser drawer. I was compelled to put them on, it was one of my earliest childhood memories. In later years I "liberated" ripped nylons from my mom's garbage can in her bedroom, gross hey! ... my only option at the time.
    Funny enough, this is exactly the same as my story. I was in Kindergarten or 1st grade when I realized the pantyhose my mother wore were so smooth, so soft. Soon after I "liberated" a nice pair of Navy Pantyhose from her drawer and the rest...is history.

Liz

Platinum Member
    My first CD experience was at a very early age, wearing a sister's full slip. I didn't discover pantyhose until some years later, but I was hooked on the feeling, and since my sister only had panty hose in those days, I had no access to garters and stockings or stay ups until I was an adult. I can't say I have a strong preference now. I wear stay ups or garters with more formal or sexier attier, pantyhose and tights in cooler weather or with short skirts.

I was 5 when I discovered the joys of pantyhose/tights.... never feel fully dressed now unless I'm wearing them.

BTW .... I miss my condo in Vancouver ... wave towards Kits for me and say hi ..lol

I guess so............. I was mabye 5yrs old . I saw my Mothers stockings and her slips too. I wanted to wear rhem to bedas one would a Nightgown. Since I couldn't do thatI would sneak them on every occasion I could . I wanted to transition even then ! I guess had I not met the late Christine Jorgensen in 1970, I might have stayed as a closeted individual.