Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing for a party

Crossdressing for a party

Hay I just need some ideas, it's my friends birthday in 2 weeks, and she's having a costume party, the girls have asked if I can go dressed as a woman. What they don't know is that I like to crossdress already, any ideas on how far I should go, and where to shop for these items. I'm on a tight budget thanks for any answers

well

my one piece of advice is DO NOT PASS IT UP. No matter what happens, fears you have, worries, anything, you go get a dress, wig, paint your nails, shave those legs, and you be a hot, sexy woman. Don't be shy to flirt with guys and girls and be the life of the party!

A good way to bypass all the pondering on whether you should go all out or not is to suggest that they make you up for you. That way it will allay any suspicion and plus they will most likely deck you out.

Oh you're sooooooooooo lucky!
    Go all out, if you're on a buget then go with whatever you can get your hands on and will make you look your best!

No limit! Just go all out. You can get a cheap wig at any wig store (If you need one) Just ask them if they have any in the back. You can pretty much name your price. Payless for shoes and I'm sure you can get the rest. ;-)
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Thanks for your replies. I already own a wig, heels, dresses, bras, panties. Stockings, sleepwear. And some accessories but this is a good time for me to shop

What should I wear tho, any help, they want me to go as a James bond girl,
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-05-2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Tell the gal that asked you to come dressed - that you will, but need help. When you show up with your stuff explain that you went to goodwill or e-bay to get the stuff you "thought" you needed. Just tell her you think that if you do dressed it would be rude to not look good since it would make a mockery of girls. Believe me when I say a girl will not let you go looking ugly - because it would be a reflection on her make-up and hair skills to the other Gg's. Of course she will have to give you "lessons" in walking in heels.
    You then are off the hook and won't get the " Oh, you look like you've done this before" from others, and yet look great and have the time of your life.

all the way
    Michelle

That is a good idea. But the girl who asked is my best mates gf lol. When I'm at the party should I stay dressed all night or change into guy mode after afew hours

It wasn't the clothes that made the Bond girls.
    It was the bodies! (Oh how I wish... )
    I bet a gazzillion bucks you don't have one. Better just go and have fun as a girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Jess,

There's a lot of great suggestions that have been mentioned so far. I would as has everyone else suggested take it to the limit, and have fun all night long. Leave the guy stuff at home. I'm sure your best mate will understand, especially since it's his GF's idea. So, JUST DO IT!

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Go have fun and give them your best look.

If you think these girls will fall for it, I would set up a "dry run" with the girls working on you. Bring some items that just don't work right and keep asking the girls what they think. The idea is to have them say they could do better and have them go with you to a thrift store to buy something better. They will likely try to do a great job and if you end up looking really good, you can honestly say that they did it for you. Then have them help you with getting ready for the real event and go and have the time of your life.

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

Yeah I don't have a body like that lol, and I don't have a bazilliion $$ either lol, haha, would be nice to have that amount of money tho lol, thanks for all your suggestions been really helpful, should I go to the salvos and look for a formal dress or a long silk dress and go shopping for heels,

go all girl all night long and make sure you tell us about it (or at least the clean parts) the next day

I will let all of you know how it goes, what about when I finally go to sleep tho lol and the next day to go home lol, I live with my parents I'm sure they dont wanna see me dolled up lol

post the pics!!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

the happy camper
    Don't try to be clever or subtle in the deception. Your story is very simple: They made the suggestion, and you decided you would rather do it right than look ridiculous. If they say that you look like you're enjoying it too much, say that you are. If they tease you, tease them right back. The more shy and spooked you look, the more they will think it means to you. Be confident, and play it to the hilt.

Maybe you can ask one of the girls to help you find a party dress! Like others have said, ask them for help with your makeup as well. Sounds like a wonderful time

Thankyou everyone for your suggestions, it's been very helpful,

If I did it, I would tell them to make me look as good as possible instead of a drag or joke look. Just tell them, you always wondered what you would look like as your twin sister. Just have fun with it. Borrow as much from the girls as you can. I'm not sure how bond girl will go, but maybe try to look like Tula.
    Chickie

Aspiring Member
    Tell the girls they can invite me too.

Quote Originally Posted by LeannL View Post
    If you think these girls will fall for it, I would set up a "dry run" with the girls working on you. Bring some items that just don't work right and keep asking the girls what they think. The idea is to have them say they could do better and have them go with you to a thrift store to buy something better. They will likely try to do a great job and if you end up looking really good, you can honestly say that they did it for you. Then have them help you with getting ready for the real event and go and have the time of your life.

Leann
    Listen to this gal, she's nailed it on the head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Going as a bond Girl?
    I guess you know that one of the bond girls in "for your eyes only" was a TG

So you will be perfect for the part

Jess..you have the "perfect excuse"...what are you waiting for? go go go