Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crossdressing for a party

Silver Member
    I think the best way is to let either all of them do you up or for you to pick the one or two you think will take it the farthest. You can always encourage them a bit with some suggestions. I think taylor Swift for milk is a great costume. Google it and there are some neat youtube vids with her axplaining the wardrobe. Is you hair long enough or would a wig be necessary? Check consigment/second hand shops forthem. Go for it!!!

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    At some point during the party, if you find you're being teased, just tell 'em they're jealous of how good you look!

Play it like a fox, sneak around and play with it. I think, play it cool and ask for help to dress and apply makeup. Any tips and any advice is worth a million dollars coz they are experienced. Act like a sponge and soak up every lil bit of help. Then the night of the party...YOU GO GIRL and show em that you have cred.

Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    First thing for a tight budget would be to shop at a thrift store such as Goodwill. Many of them have unisex dressing rooms where you can try on clothes to see what works best for you. Secondly, if you know someone to help with makeup and accessories, don't be shy ask for all the help you can get. If it was me going for the first time I would try to blend in with all the other girls. Just do your best to look pretty and make the other girls jealous. Good luck and enjoy the party.
    I agree, Goodwill is an amazing place to go for budget clothing/costumes of almost any type. In fact, most of the clothes i wore for my first year of crossdressing were bought at goodwill.
    Now you go out there and show them that you've got it!

There are also stores that sell new clothes at a great discount. I think TJ Maxx is that way. They get returns from mail order companies like Chadwicks, etc. I have a local store that is like this and I have found some nice clothes there. I have been frustrated several times at thrift stores. The girls always say it, and I have found it to be true... "The never have anything my size."

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    I hope we get to hear how it went!
    Love

Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea's Lynne View Post
    I hope we get to hear how it went!
    Yes, how did it go?

Ok the party was last night, OMG it was amazing I loved it, I wore a pink dress, with pink heels, black stockings and tights to hide my hairy legs haha, and I wore control panties and control dress, underneath, and I wore my black haired wig, cause I have black hair, so it would match, my friends laughed but I was a OMG that's funny laugh, nothing cruel. One of the girls slapped my butt and said hay sexy haha, she was kinda drunk haha. I ended up doing my make up I did the best I could, lol anyway great night had a blast, no photos unfortunately, my clothes only coast $22 and the wig was $25

How wonderful that you had a great time at the party!

Wow, The chance of a lifetime.Take advantage of it.And get the girls who talked you"into"it to help you shop/Find a goodwill or thrift shop and get them to go with you and you can try stuff on and get their opinions too.It would be a good chance to pick up extra items when the Pink fog rolls in use it.Good luck and tell how it was.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I'm sure that most of us reading this would have loved to be in your shoes - literally; pink heels sound fun. Glad you had a great time. All you need to do now is wait for the next invitation!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I'd have to agree with the rest of the ladies....do it up, do it well, and have a night to remember. I went to a Halloween party with my wife once, and we did the ol' gender swap. I made a much more convincing woman than she did a man, and I wound up actually playing ping pong in high heels that evening. I had a blast. You should too. Go for it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I went to a Halloween party with my wife once, and we did the ol' gender swap. I made a much more convincing woman than she did a man
    We did that once too, one of the very few times I've ever been out. After the party we went out for a late dinner dinner and while I got a few laughs from some ne'er-do-well guys I got some admiring looks from the girl seated at the table next to us. A great night.

Hi just like the rest of the girl's just go all out make your self look great. ....................... and have fun

I agree with what others have said. Get the girls that asked you to help you out. Go shopping with them and get them to do you makeup. You are soooooooo lucky.

The first time I fully dressed was for a Halloween party when I was 14 or 15. I'd secretly wore panties and hose and things before but for the party my mom helped dress me totally as a woman and I won 1st place for the best costume. I was in heaven the entire night, winning 1st place was just icing on the cake.

Lucky you! You've received some great suggestions, go for it!