Thread: My WIFE has already picked my costume for next year.

My WIFE has already picked my costume for next year.

But I think that she is trying to make sure that I wear a longer skirt next year. She looked at me the other day and told me that next year we were going to both be wearing Poodle skirts. I looked back at her and said "I won't argue". She's so much more accepting than when I met her. She never would have suggested a ladies costume even 5 years ago.

Greyt idea, I got all the material around to make one, maybe I should get sewing....BJ

Aren't you concerned about dressing every Halloween? I know my friends would eventually start asking questions.

Let them ask. Even if they suspect, and they probably do by now, they are still my friends and nothing has changed between us. I'm still me, they're still them. I've even gone so far as to tell people that I like my yearly costume choices. I mean would I do it every year if I didn't? There are those in the world who would stay away from me because I put on a dress for Halloween. Fortunately none of those seem to be those I have chosen as friends. I have no contact with my biological family, these friends ARE my adopted family and accept my quirks.

^^^^^ Good answer
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein