Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is anybody crossdressing At the moment

Yup! Bra, camisole, short-sleeve top, panties and stretch pants. I'm painting my toenails at the moment so I'm shoeless!

yes it is pouring down rain and i have been lazy today still in my bra and long gown doing housework ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess6887 View Post
    If so what are u doing
    Wearing a bra and blouse and typing on the Internet.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Oh yes, here I sit,leaving notes on line. Fully dressed with wig and make up, in a black turtle neck, and a long skirt with my new oxford heels from DSW. A busy day at work so it just felt right to come home and do it. If it wasn't so cold out I would sneak out and take a ride. SO is gone until Wednesday. I have to make a trip to the airport at midnight to pick her up. Would like to surprise her when I pick her up but it's is suppose to be dam cold, Don't know what I would wear.

OMG, yes!!!!! I'm always dressed when I'm on this web-site!

Currently underdressed--Barely There bra and Vanity Fair panties. Finally, a bra that fits my natural chest just right! So of course they've discontinued it. (#4285, if anyone's familiar with that style.)

yes. Wearing denim mini, leggings, sweater and boots. Just came in from doing some outside chores in the snow and am going to clean house.

Short denim skirt, hose and heels.

I am alone because everyone went shopping, but I only have a few minutes so I jumped on here to see what's going on. I don't have any makeup on just a denim skirt and a pink tank top, oh and undies of course and a favorite pair if heels with some jewelery. We have a daughter living with us that does not know about Jeannie so I am back to sneaking to dress. She will be moving within a week or so then Jeannie can come when she wants to. Right now I am having a lot of fun and can't wait until I am free to dress anytime.

Jeannie

Absolutely! I work from home, and live alone, so I get to dress every day.

I'm wearing a thong (for a change from my usual VF nylon briefs with lace), nude thigh-his, bra, flowered dress, black MaryJane 3-1/2" heels, neckace, earrings, wig and makeup.

It feels natural, and wonderful!

Jenny

me too...I'm in a black bra/thong set from LaSenza - jeans and a sweater. I'm lounging around home right now. When I go out I like to wear my panties and possibly pantyhose.

LOL...so am I..I posted earlier about what I was wearing. Bra/Thong panties - sweater and jeans. I'd like to add that I have shampoo filled condoms in my bra cups. The shampoo because the bottle is a measured amount and condoms because they give that bouncy natural look under my tops and feel great when I move around. Olderlover

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm totally crossdressed!!!
    And loving it!

Just got back home from therapist appointment.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Back again. Finished chores. Am now wearing black and gold patterned dress, black stockings and lingerie, heels, wig, gold jewelery and full make-up. Felt like being a little sexier now that the work is done and I can relax.

yes! Just in from work an hour ago, wife is away for 2 days for work so immedietly got into denim skirt, grey poloneck, black tights , bra , panties and some makeup (mascara and lipstick)

Now, a movie or clean the kitchen is the next decision...

Banned Read only

Fully Drerssed and Waiting to Go Outside!

Yep, I've donned a black and white print dress with capped sleeves, lacy white bra, white garter belt attached to a pair of black thigh high stockings, white Smart Fit double layered slip, white Vanity Fair panties and a my pair of black J Renee heels. Of course, I'm wearing my shoulder length gray wig. I have to do some chores around the house. This morning I had to pay on eBay for a very nice white half slip by Velrose. It had no tag but I can identify the make by the lacy hem. Very pretty. It is sunny today, so as soon as the dew is gone from the backyard grass, I may eat lunch outside. I'm waiting for a nice pink bra to hit the mail box this morning.

At the moment I'm wearing the full-set: stockings, suspenders, lacy knickers, bra, Woollen top and skirt and it feels lovely.

Daily,......... Though not all day.

Right now?? Of course. Panties, bra, garter belt and hose, Shadowline gown and robe, light make up.

yes at the moment my matching pink cotton panties and bra. my victoria secret pink collection PJ pants and a white tank top. !! so comfy!! hehe