Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anybody crossdressing At the moment

Yes. When at home, at any given moment, I'm wearing clothing that was designed for, and intended to be, worn by a female. Right now, I'm on the computer reading forums. But do pretty much everything around the house while wearing all female things.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    10am here.am lying in bed wearing baby blue short nightie with lace trim reading forums,waiting for my wife coming home from work

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Yes, just got in from a day and night out in San Francisco. I showed a visiting member of this forum around the city, had a glass of wine at a wine bar, went to dinner, dropped her off at her hotel and then went to local piano bar to listen to the very good amateur singers. Highlights: driving around the same downtown blocks 3 times in heavy traffic (not so enjoyable), visiting a few of the SF tourist spots that I still enjoy a lot, great conversations with my new friend, several other conversations with whomever were sitting close enough to us so that I could talk their ears off with smiles on everyone's faces, and finally, meeting a total stranger at the piano bar who was a personal friend of the first person with whom I went out with for my first outing en femme almost 4 years ago. Small world it is, indeed!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I gave up cross-dressing 4 months ago when I began my RLE, so I'm just sitting here in my newest (plum coloured) knitted dress and thick tights doing my nails to match the dress and reading these forums.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    I gave up cross-dressing 4 months ago when I began my RLE, so I'm just sitting here in my newest (plum coloured) knitted dress and thick tights doing my nails to match the dress and reading these forums.
    Rianna,

I'm with you on crossdressing. They would have to literally tie me down to put male clothes back on me.

Danni

Classic Lingerie Lover
    Oh yes! I am totally en-femme. Tucked, wearing bra with forms, pantyhose, half slip, skirt, blouse, 3" heels, scarf and jewelry, lipstick and nail polish. Did not take time to do full facial make-up though. I feel wonderful!!
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

I think most of us do. I've just got up (as I am a lazy girl at weekends) and I am typing in the bra, black baby dool and matching thong I slept in! Will get dressed soon - as feminine as I can

Just underneath.
    Angie

Well it's about 6:30am here and I am wearing my baby blue panties, a long sleeve blue cotton night gown and bright red toenails. Pretty much my morning norm!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Of course I am. This morning I'm wearing a demi black bra, black nylon panties, tan panty hose and 2 blue full length lace trimmed slips. I love the feeling of the double slips.

I just got up and I am sitting here in my bra and forms, thong, garters and stockings and my pink nighty. I just love lazy Sunday mornings.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Well lets see, I was out last night, In one of my LBD's . And I'm at home enjoying the morning in a brown skirtsuit and brown croc heels.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Went out and got breakfast this morning dressed, pink fleece jacket, white cami top, leggings, and five inch heels. Not looking forward to switching back to drab mode, yuk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't get clever old man! Now take us to dress barn!

Banned Read only

Sunday Morning Heaven!

Aside from being on this site I am watching the Sunday morning political talk shows-yuck! I am wearing a knee length Ronnie Nicole white and blue floral sheath dress, white Prediction heels with nude thigh high stockings attached to a white tummy shaper by Crown-ette, a Blue Glow Just My Size bra, a Smart Fit Aqua double layer slip, a pair of Vanity Fair nylon aqua briefs and a shoulder length gray wig. It's sunny this morning, so when the dew finally evaporates off the lawn swings I'll move outside to read the Sunday newspapers while drinking my cup of coffee and eating my breakfast.

Again I'm wearing a floral dress but a different one. My grey hair has a blond color about it - it resembles Olivia Newton-John's. My wife agrees. She is wearing a shirt and pants since she does not wear skirts and dresses,
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Yes I am dressed right now.Black crotchless panty hose,panties and matching red bra,Black and pink dress,nail varnish and full make up.Wife has done my hair for me

I always crossdress before I log on. Right now I'm wearing stockings, heels, and a short skirt.

Blonde wig, femmy eyewear, makekup, ladies shorts & top, panties & bra.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 11-10-2010 at 11:34 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yes, I am crossdressed right now as I am rarely online when I am not en femme!
    Hugs, Carole

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Just tucked up in my eggshell blue slip. Early start tomorrow.

Right now I'm wearing an off-white skort, a yellow-and-white striped shirt, and even straightened my hair. I just got back from sushi and a movie with some friends (two of whom crossdress, but weren't at the moment). We ran into a friend who I haven't seen in almost two years at the theater, and the look on his face was priceless! Also, I recommend the movie Red; it's a decently funny flick.

Just for the moment, I am wearing a chemise, which is what i usually wear to bed although I have PJ's (womens).

I'm always dressed while on here with all the rest. First thing in the morning is the only time Erickka gets to come out and play during the work week.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Yes, I am.
    As some of you may know, I have ventured out in daylight on a few occasions but it has now been quite some since ny last adventure.
    It also looks like my window of opportunity to dress is closing fast so I made up my mind that today was going to be THE day.
    But come the dawn I find that some little varmint has stollen the rear numberplate off my car during the night.
    I am not about to risk driving en femme without the plate so I am sitting at home and just trying to chill as Edwina in blue poloneck top black skirt , tan pantyhose and black shoes. (pity the albums have been closed down, there was a photo there)
    Tomorrow is another day and I will be able to handle things in ugly mode I suppose.

Yes i am dressed , and do so everyday when i have to work out side i do at times have to wear male clothes as it is easyer to work that way , and as it is getting cold right now up here in the north , to cold for a skirt