Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Is anybody crossdressing At the moment

Not at the moment. I'm at work but I will be as soon as I get home. I do have on purple bikini panties right now. I just finished writing a 7 page account of Billie Jean and did it while I was dressed. I had on a black floral print skirt, yellow top, pantyhose, bra with water enhancers, girdle, and my kitten heeled peeptoe pumps. I felt like a secretary who was doing my typing. I hope to go to the Lipstick Lounge in Nashville this week. I hear its TG friendly.
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 01-18-2011 at 08:45 PM.

I am in a pink night gown as its bed time,

Yup. Pink lace dress.....heels, etc.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Absolutely...
    Denim skirt, yellow t-shirt, thi-hi's, 1.5" heels and my favorite red sweater.
    Hey you stole my favorite outfit. I don't have the red sweater and usually wear pantyhose or knee highs if I wear the long denim skirt. In the summer I wear my gladiator sandals with it. They are really cute if I have a french pedicure.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hmmm? Why? Yes! Yes I am! Spaghetti strap pink nightie with pretty lace at the décolletage covered with an ankle length
    billowy sleeved nylon night gown. Pink bra with smaller sleep forms and lacy pink panties. Night night!

i am nightgown as it is 10:00pm here. Hope to get a good nights sleep.

Lorrieanne

I am. this is exciting on a cold winter night. Barbara

As I am every evening at home, leggins, cami, sandals and painted toenails

Of course, red charmeuse blouse, navy blue floral print skirt, 3" heels and a white cardigan sweater.

Karen Sue

I am so glad you asked. I am wearing a very cute pink embroidered top, with a floral skirt, pink panties, garter and stockings and my brand new very first ever bra. I feel wonderful.

By the way, the saleslady and Penny's didn't even flinch when I told her the bra was for me. She made it so easy to buy, asking me what I was looking for(Lots of lace)showing me different styles and helping me pick the perfect one. And that brings me back to the original question as I just couldn't wait to get home and put it on. I will be shifting to the pink floral nightie shortly.

Don't know why, but right now I'm testing a black slightly over the knee pencil skirt, white button-down & a cropped ruffled edge sweater, black 4" pumps, black sheer pantyhose, pearl earring studs & necklace....kind of an office look, a bit lawyer/real estate agent look, all stuff I bought a while ago. These items have been sitting in my closet so I figure I'd give them a try. Yeah, it's nice but it ain't me. Too serious. I want to go out on a night out on the town, not sell houses.

Right now, PJ's (womens') with a cami and panties underneath

Banned Read only
    Yep. I'm traveling on business and I always bring some things with me. I have a great black velvet, thong leotard and white thigh highs on at the moment. Just wrapping up e-mails then it's time to get really dolled up. I have my wig, dress, lingerie, heels and make-up all laid out.

bra panties and nightie just ready for bed

attached forms, bra, corset, control top panties, shirt and cruel girl jeans

Yes, I am dressed up at the moment - brown dress, tan pantyhose, white underwear, black 5cm (2in.) heels. Being uneployed (hope it's not for long) has it's positive sides - You've got more spare time.

The first thing I put on is my vinyl catsuit and boots, then I can function..............
    I wanna be your girlfriend.

Ordinary housewear: bra, panties and plaid patio dress.

Finding my inner femme *~Cassie~*'s Avatar
    Underdressed at the mo got my fav pair of tights on

Banned Read only
    Right now I am doing the laundry. I'm wearing a short sleeve mid calf black dress with a floral print, black bra, black panties. black open bottom girdle attached to black stocks, a mid calf black Velrose slip, black heels and of course my shoulder length curly gray wig.

I'm wearing a black mini skirt, a white shirt and black heels.

Banned Read only

New Shoes Arrived Saturday

I love this particular thread. Saturday I received a pair of beige California Magdesians, which I had to put on today. The pair only has a one inch heel that is more substantial than my higher three or four inch heels. I just had to get them because the more narrower heels just sink into the grass in the backyard. I have to wait until spring when the ground firms up to wear those heels. With this pair I can do some pre-spring gardening without getting stuck in the grass.

I also have on a Venezia sheath dress in a green floral pattern, beige stockings, and white undergarments, including that Smart Fit double layer slip. I just love the way it swishes over my a$$.

Yes. I'm wearing a short sleeve blue leotard with teal tights. I feel so comfortable and girly. Luv Cindy.

Well, I'm dressed in such a way as to look male if out and about - but my panties, pantyhose, trousers and t-shirt are all from the women's department. Only my sweater is from the men's section - and while I was buying it, there was a lady there trying on the men's sweaters. But I don't think she thought of herself as a crossdresser!
    Love, Bev x

Panties and a new silk bathrbobe that I bought.