Thread: Who told the postal service?

Who told the postal service?

I just got a piece of junk mail addressed to Ms. and then my male name. Too cool and I am keeping this one.

Has anyone else received mail addressed with the female title but to their male name?

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    I just got a piece of junk mail addressed to Ms. and then my male name. Too cool and I am keeping this one.

Has anyone else received mail addressed with the female title but to their male name?
    Yes I have it still gives me a thrill, it started when I bought some girl shoes by mail.............

Lots of love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Yes, many times since my male name spelling is also sometimes used by women. My male driver's license even had "F" for a while and I had never checked that box. I did finally change it back so as to avoid any problems that could have arisen.
    Last edited by carhill2mn; 11-08-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    Hugs, Carole

no...not that lucky yet. just waiting for the pre-approved credit card offers.

Banned Read only
    I get offerings for free Victoria Secret's panties every month or so in my male name. I've never shopped at Victoria Secrets. That always gets a laugh from my wife, who does not appreciate my cross-dressing, but, I think my daughter must have used the credit card when she was in college. Anyway, my wife always heads off to get the free panty for our daughter. The wife wears 100% white cotton panties, which are probably banned at VS.

I'm having the opposite problem. I've got all my ducks in a row legally but the VA insists on putting "Mr" in front of my name. It's like so totally lame. My drivers license has the F I fought for as well as my female picture. Well I guess you can't like win 'em all lol.

I am far more lame and chicken than most.
    I get a real kick out of answering the 'phone when dressed and also always respond to unsolicited e mail junk as Ms.
    Oh the simple thngs in life!!!!!!
    Born to be both

Cindyxxx

Not yet. I just get credit card offers in my Dad's name!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by My Lady Marsea View Post
    I'm having the opposite problem. I've got all my ducks in a row legally but the VA insists on putting "Mr" in front of my name. It's like so totally lame.
    That is lame! I say give 'em hell Marsea!

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    That is cool, I wonder how they messed that up...maybe they'e on to you :P

All the time.... The Social Security System has me listed as Female..... so obviously when my mother made that selection when she signed me... lol I just wonder if I get joint survivor benifits too?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes! and my wife gets MR sometimes.

I've not had somthing come to a Mrs. (my drab name) But I do get mail all the time to my fem name. Odd thing though, lately Wynonna's been getting a baby magazine I didn't subscribe to, and all kinds of copons for maternity and other baby related products.
    I'm not pregnet that I know of,,, but Hmmmm,,, maybe it's a sign?

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I've not had somthing come to a Mrs. (my drab name) But I do get mail all the time to my fem name. Odd thing though, lately Wynonna's been getting a baby magazine I didn't subscribe to, and all kinds of copons for maternity and other baby related products.
    I'm not pregnet that I know of,,, but Hmmmm,,, maybe it's a sign?
    If your friends start planning a baby shower for you, watch out you'll make all the newscasts. lol

Danni

I get lots of mail like that, with various "names", due to the "privacy strategy" I employ to "weed out" the companies who sell my personal data.

I vary the spelling and gender of my name for each company I supply my name to. Then when I start getting junk mail and offers for free dinners at the Marriott seminar of the month...I can tell which company sold my name to the list sellers...by the way my name is spelled on the mail I get. Then I call that company and cancel my business...hehehe.

Anytime I attend any company sponsored "event", I always sign the "guest' register with a woman's name. I am pretty good at "female" handwriting too.

Always keep em' guessing...hehehe
    Last edited by eluuzion; 11-09-2010 at 03:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That is funny Christie Ann! When I was in middle school I had to go and get my classes changed and when they gave me my revised schedule it said "F" under sex. No mail though yet.

Once in high school we had to go to some award thing with like 5 other high schools for a program we were doing in our magnet, and I won some award and they had us all come on stage before hand. So we are all on stage, I am nervous cause Im an awkward teen, fat kid, that sort of thing and when they start announcing the winners they say "Denise H" and I froze, because name is DENNIS H and I was just standing there thinking "oh god, please let there be a Denise H up here" but no, everyone from my school started to laugh and then everyone caught on when "Denise" stepped forward for "her" prize and the whole assembly was chuckling. Yeah, I really didn't care too much for that then...
    Always with love... from Sexy Lexxi!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    All the time.... The Social Security System has me listed as Female..... so obviously when my mother made that selection when she signed me... lol I just wonder if I get joint survivor benifits too?

OMG, after I got my gender changed on my AZ license thought I'd try the SS again with the docs letter. They weren't aware of that rule but thought it was like maybe not so as the SS wanted a surgery thingie or wutever. Anyway this was going South real fast so I took back the copy of my license and letter they made and were going to forward up the line, said this conversation didn't happen and quickly exited.

Quote Originally Posted by rocktheplank View Post
    When I was in middle school I had to go and get my classes changed and when they gave me my revised schedule it said "F" under sex. .
    I had a friend in HS, his name was Laurie. Every year he was put into girls PE until they changed his schedule. How lucky that would be...

In times gone by (but ones I can still remember), the proper way to address a married lady was by her husband's name with the "Mrs." prefix. Think Mrs. H. H. Beach, the composer. It has only been in the last decade that writers and classical music announcers started refering to her as Amy Beach.

I get a regular mail shot from a company I bought stuff from years ago, addressed to Mrs ........ There wasn't a Mr selection on their website order form. Surely they know men buy bras as well
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Bear View Post
    If your friends start planning a baby shower for you, watch out you'll make all the newscasts. lol

Danni
    Oh well,, that would be fine, I'm prety much out anyway. Besides, maybe I could trade on my newfound fame to raise some coin!