Thread: More Mature Female Personas

More Mature Female Personas

Still a very much newbie originally thought this should wait till I became a lot more familiar with the ins and outs of threads and such. Oh well,

I am very much interested in the travails and interests and problems of those of you in my age group. In my case the low 60's. I am full dress(mostly) and somewhat passable in low light. The passable thing is kinda in the eye of the beholder but pretty much does fit in my case. I sure wish I would have engaged in my female persona earlier(could been out strolling at the mall) but at this stage I can only be what I am. My mantra is I am determined to experience it all once and many of those things as long as I can.

Sure would appreciate starting a continuing dialog if it should please you.

Dani Jo
    I do understand and aproaching 50 feel that I could have done well to have taken the advantages of youth to take advantage of opportunities I didn't realize were there. Oh well youth is wasted on the young a good friend of mine once said. Keep up the positive attitude. What is it that makes one think and learn new abilities. Whoever said you can't teach an old dog new tricks is insane. I now now 14 new songs and am doing better than in highschool shapewise so don't give up or give in!! Dani Jo, Cherry Cherry Boom Boom.

I'm in the same age group and new here as well. I thought I passed after dark on Halloween, but maybe I was oblivious. I am making up for lost time, but still trying to accommodate a less-than-thrillled wife. But it's not a secret, so it's a real start.

To
    cctgurl,Dani Jo, and maryellen,

welcome to our home away from home. There are probably more ladies and gentlemen on here in the 45 to 70 age range than there is of any other. just start posting your questions or comments. we all like to talk and share experiences.

Danni

another senior lady

Yes, welcome to all of you. I am a late starter in your age range (a girl never reveals her true age!). There are tons of great threads here from serious to funny to controversial (these sometimes get deleted when they just start getting good!). If you have a question try a search for that topic first, and then ask away. Good questions get a lot of responses, others get less. Do not despair, you will eventually find what you want. Enjoy your stay.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Hi there and welcome. Lots of us on this forum fall into the "mature" category and many of us regret that we weren't able to be more open during our "prettier" years. However, thre is nothing to stop the older lady having fun, so just join in the chat, gossip and advice available from all the lovely folk who contribute to this forum. Enjoy!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I have a year before I can joint your "mature" club but if you repeat it to anyone I will have to kill you! Or steal your clothes..... lol I will never let myself be "mature"
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

In todays world, living till your 100 or 110 is not unheard of. So with that in mind... I'm only halfway there! It's all in the eyes of the beholder. Your as young as you feel. etc. etc.
    I just hope the work I'm doing in the awareness of CD issues will make it a better place for the young CD girls in the future generations. Whenever I get a snicker in the mall I think " I took it for the "team" and there are only so many snickers left before full acceptance for CD's. So.. Take the snickers in stride and keep those heels clicking!
    Last edited by Stephanie Miller; 11-10-2010 at 09:53 AM.

one advantage to advancing years is that, as we mature, males and females tend to look more androgynous. And, in our fifties and sixties I also think we are less concerned with what other people think.

One great thing about dressing is that you usually look younger when dressed. A few of my friends here who see my girl pics think I'm in my 40's (bless them) when in reality I'm 61. So when I'm here I'm 40 something and I'm sticking to it!
    Dana Fleming

Silver Member
    You are wise to want to "experience all & many" facets of your feminine side! No matter what your age, or where you are on the gender scale, you must always be confortable and confident in your presentation. Some here can "pass" without too much effort, while most of us work very hard to be accepted, and as we age it takes more to become the woman inside. Enjoy your feminine adventure and your stay at this forum.

Welcome to the forum. I think you bring up an interesting point. I have been dressing since I was 10 years old. I turned 67 recently and my acceptance and presentation has gotten better with age. I work full time as a woman and with 40 other girls in a health care related industry. I now shop, go to the bank, get groceries and gas and a lot of other errands fully dressed going to or from work. If I pass or not has become pretty irrelevant for me. For the most part, I am accepted and seem to get by fine. That has only been in the past 2 years as I gained more confidence and sought to give my female persona the ability to grow.
    It's all individual and I see age as making it easier to blend in and enjoy my feminine side.

Get out there and enjoy. Stay safe, work hard on your presentation and set goals that are realistic. Enjoy your journey!

As you get older , I think I start to dress less sexy and it becomes easier to cover the flaws. I know that when the kids are out of school and I can retire, I will really begin to express my true self.

It is rather hard to say when "mature" begins - Vanna White is 53 and I expect most of us would love to be able to use her a role model. My hair is almost totally gray (I prefer "silver" ) but I'm not ready for black shapeless things yet. I don't wear miniskirts (at least not without tights or leggings) any more, but otherwise I don't dress differently than I did 20 years ago (except for changing styles)

I think 60 is the new 40 - and I'm ALMOST as close as that old, old girl Karren

-jj

At 67, I find it real easy to go out in the daytime and shop or dolother things. I have interactions all the time and if I get 'read", so what. At my age I'm not a threat to anyone (unless I'm packing). Do I pass? Only the people I interact with could tell you that. Welcome aboard and enjoy. This forum is a great place to be.
    joank
    Southern California

Platinum Member
    Time seems to go by faster with each year, and now that my daughters are in their 20's, I'm beginning to feel a little more "mature". My hope is that as I continue to mature I'll gain the confidence to go out in public en femme.

I used to dress as a twenty something hottie, (what was I thinking!!)

Finally it dawned on me that at 66 I can have a few mistakes and still look good. I've begun dressing age appropriate (how many times have we head that) and quite frankly I see the wisdom in it.

With age comes freedom from fashion.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png