Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I agree, Amy. Spanking is fun. True, I have a few fetish interests. Forced cd. Leather. Ropes and chains. No cooperation from my SO, though.

it is most likely what most men see them selfs swatting a girl rear in a playfull way some think it sexy as for me i like it when my wife swats my but when i wear nylon panties the stingy feel gets me all giddy
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Spanking is very stimulating for me and only when I am dressed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After starting the tooth implant process several months ago, you'd think I'd be immune to pain wouldn't u?

Somehow, it's NEVER found it's way into my FETISH PLAYBOOK, tho! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not the only One
    My girl likes to spank me hard.
    ~Eve~

I had an old girl friend years ago that suddenly lifted my legs up when I was lying in the floor nude, and she spanked me... it was an incredible turn on...

You are asking me?? I have never had the pleasure, but I popped a few girlfriends....one liked it and the other did not!

Add me to the list that enjoys being spanked. But then again, I am totally submissive to the Lady I love. There are 2 different types of spanking. One is for fun, pleasure in an erotic way and the other is for real punishment from the dominant woman that we submit to. Odd as it may seem, I have a low tolerance for pain, but when it is a punishment spanking I want it. It is perhaps one other way to let my dominant partner know I submit, obey and love her...even when my butt is black and blue from the cane. It's totally different then the other type of spanking; both in intensity and emotionally. For me, the manor of dress is not a consideration. I'm happily submissive to her in either role.
    I think there are many that do not even consider themselves submissive that simply enjoy the playful act of a spanking. You are far from alone in your desires.

Banned Read only
    This spanking thing still puzzles me. Pain anywhere else is annoying. Sore feet, or joints are annoying. But a sore behind brings a smile to my face, remembering the night before.

Not sure how far to go with this before the post gets flushed. But there is no need to pay big bucks for S and M stuff. Tandy leather sells all kinds of leather products, buckles, rivets, rings, etc online. You can easily make your own "toys", at minimal cost.
    If you are into do-it-yourself spanking, you can make some cassette tapes for an evenings fun. Just walk in the door, press PLAY, and a voice says sternly, "How dare you go out in that hooker outfit. You're a naughty girl, and you are getting punished". "Get over here, and take off all your clothes. Leave your high heels on. You're getting a spanking you'll never forget on your bare bottom." After a short pause, the voice on the tape says, Hurry up, stop stalling, or you'll get it worse". Ummm, you can take it from there.
    Last edited by Melinda G; 11-15-2010 at 02:02 PM.

I have mentioned a time ago that liked the submission both dressed and not and the spanking is no exception. and oh yes the leather or pvc outfit makes it so much better =) you know you spend you child hood avoiding the spanking and a good part of your adult life trying to get spanked....if you are into that sort of thing
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

I have this urge too, I just love the thought of being spanked while in girl mode.

I would be more than willing to spank you!

cryinks
    As a straight guy in Wichita, KS, I would like to try spanking a cute CD

Banned Read only
    "Bring it on"!