Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This forum is turning me into a girl...

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    And I was waiting for someone to say they were being totally a Guy. You know sports, hunting, cars, girls and all the other stuff. And then some malware forced them to this site and now the pink fog has them headed for SRS! In this case, I'm sorry if you haven't come to terms with this. If you have decided to accept this as part of your world, welcome in and your are so very welcome. Now just make us feel the same way, its only fair.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Sweetheart
    Quote Originally Posted by Byanca View Post
    Introversion tends to make you look inward, discovering hidden secrets. It's all your doing sweetie. That's the real you.
    I completely agree with this ^

Sometimes you don't know what you want until it's laid out in front of you as an option.
    [SIZE="3"] Alexia[/SIZE]

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaStyles View Post
    This forum is turning me into a girl...
    This reminds me of a sticker that some of my friends who are religious put on their car:

The devil tried to make me sin, but I did it all by myself!
    The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress.
    Just kind of scared I'm going on a one way road, I can pull over and stop for a while but I can never go backwards, and eventually I'm going to keep on driving....
    When you are first learning to accept yourself, visiting this site can help you to understand who you are. The more you learn, the more you may want to explore who you are. IMNSHO that does not need to be a bad thing.

Only you know who you really are, but if you're not sure how far you should go down the road, have you thought of discussing this with a counsellor?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Funny thing about this site...you get to see that there are so many people just like you....[ you find you're not so crazy...] so you step further in the direction that you would have anyway [ as long as you find comfort there] ...remember, you will eventually find center....and if you don't....well just blame KARREN!!!!

hugs
    msniki...still looking for center
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    wait a second ! This a good idea ! Blame Karen !

karren ! Karren ! KArren ! KARren ! KARREn ! KARREN !
    I agree. There are a number of things I have done that can be traced back to Karren's instigation and I am sure I am not the only one!

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

It's so nice to know that I am not alone.You girls have helped me come out and realize I'm not weird.
    I love dressing like a girl and I will never give it up thanks to you ladies

nothing to be afraid of at all! i'm in the same boat and it's NOT sinking. if yours is, start bailing!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I know what you mean. It was this forum (or rather the people on it) that first got me out of the door. Reading about what everyone else is getting up to kinda makes you want to "have a go" as well
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    before I came to this forum I was a girl on the inside but all boy on the outside.
    Thanks to the support i have found here I am able to be a girl on both the inside and outside.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Pretty much the same thing happening here. My wife said this morning that I have a bit of an addiction.

Could be worse things I guess.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Well here I am at work worrying about what I'm going to wear tonight . The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress. The more I learn from all you wonderful women, and read your advice and stories I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I use to dress every once in a while, now I can't stay away from this forum and I think about dressing all the time. Started getting my toe nails done, thong, hose almost 24/7. I just can't seem to turn it off. Just kind of scared I'm going on a one way road, I can pull over and stop for a while but I can never go backwards, and eventually I'm going to keep on driving....
    This is so funny. I have thought this several times. The replies make me laugh . Happy Day to all of you.

I feel the same way. All day at work all I think about is dressing up! The sec, i get home I'm in drag and feeling FAB!

I thought stockings were something you hung up at Christmas time, before I found this site

Seriously though, five years after finding this site I can say I dress as much as possible and to the fullest extent I can possibly achieve. Would this have happened anyway? Who knows, but I have no regrets.

I don’t blame the site, rather I thank you all for the tips, advice, ideas, courage and love.

Thank you all and Crossdressers.com

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    To paraphrase an Eagle's song.......

This site can't take you anywhere you don't already know how to go.

Okay go ahead and blame me, according to my wife EVERYTHING is my fault anyways. Besides my dresses have large shoulder straps I can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    "This forum is turning me into a girl... "

I knew this forum had an evil insideous purpose !

Kelly
    yep, it is the work of the debbil ( who is suspiciously depicted just like Pan )
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Me too

Me too, and I can't say I object. I think someone already verified IT'S ALL KARENS FAULT. By the way, Thanks Karen. Seeing others who have accepted who they are and have become so comfortable in their other persona has given me the hope that when I finally get to know both sides of me I will be comfortable enough to express them. This site has saved me a bundle on therapy. Anything in moderation, including Pink Fog.

Banned Read only
    It's called Self Discovery...

Well here I am at work worrying about what I'm going to wear tonight . The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress. The more I learn from all you wonderful women, and read your advice and stories I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I use to dress every once in a while, now I can't stay away from this forum and I think about dressing all the time. Started getting my toe nails done, thong, hose almost 24/7. I just can't seem to turn it off. Just kind of scared I'm going on a one way road, I can pull over and stop for a while but I can never go backwards, and eventually I'm going to keep on driving....
    And what is wrong with being turned into a girl???????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the only One
    I know the feeling, though it didn't have much to do with this site. I blame my girlfriend really, she thinks it's sexy as hell when I dress up. I'm not complaining in any way shape or form, but it is kinda sad when I own more female clothing than male clothing and I don't even really go out in public dressed up. XD

"HELP me Mr Bill,....... I'm C_H_A_N_G_I_N_G....."

this is the place .we can be our-self here.I have allways been a girl whanna be .this place ,boys and girls here are helping me, not so much in whats pretty and nice ,but that im not alone.and niether are you.emotions ,joys and fantacies,all raceing like on the freeway,the exit that reads reality is allways there.I am still looking for the "ME" exit,were I can be Krissie 100% of the time

Aspiring Member
    I wish I were entrapped as a youth, certainly would have considered the complete journey.

.......... The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress. The more I learn from all you wonderful women, and read your advice and stories I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I use to dress every once in a while, now I can't stay away from this forum and I think about dressing all the time. ....
    Same here. It's addictive. I find myself thinking about what I'll wear the first time I go out in public and where I'll go.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I don"t blame this forum Pat it on the back for helping you see your self. I am sure that this group of girls did not get me started. (I dont remimber any of you coming over to put a bra on me) P.S. This a great forum it has helped all of us.