Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This forum is turning me into a girl...

T-Girls have more Fun!!<3

This forum is turning me into a girl...

Well here I am at work worrying about what I'm going to wear tonight . The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress. The more I learn from all you wonderful women, and read your advice and stories I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I use to dress every once in a while, now I can't stay away from this forum and I think about dressing all the time. Started getting my toe nails done, thong, hose almost 24/7. I just can't seem to turn it off. Just kind of scared I'm going on a one way road, I can pull over and stop for a while but I can never go backwards, and eventually I'm going to keep on driving....
    mmmmhhhmmmmm

Now don't go blaming this on us!! I get blamed for enouth crap I'm my life and don't need one more thing! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Don't blame me, I was taking a bath when it happened!!!!

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Join the club. We all seem to want more. I hope it never changes.

Doesn't it suck sometimes but other times it is just so liberating.

yes...well...uhm ya that is exactly what is happening and I just love the fact that there are others out there that also want to be girls, at least part time girls. Enjoy the trip.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel! (Do you all hear music suddenly?). Keep the vehichle in good running shape, carry a spare tire at all times, watch out for objects in the road and NEVER EVER pick up strangers!

Hey, don't blame me, i didn't start with the metaphors.....Lol.

No really, enjoy the ride, think of it as enjoying the country side on a nice sunny day, after fighting all the morons during rush hour.

God i do love metaphorical thinking!
    mj (Cassie)

This thread made me laugh, thanks. Good luck with the journey, it's a rough path!

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Funny thing about this site, I find the more girly I feel, the more time I spend on this site. The more time I spend on this site, the less time I have to dress. The less I dress the less girly I feel, so back to this site to feel more girly, etc, etc, etc.. I enjoy being a girl !![/SIZE]
    Last edited by Madilyn A.; 11-12-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: spelling
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    "This forum is turning me into a girl... "

I knew this forum had an evil insideous purpose !

Kelly
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

In my opinion, this site is only opening you up to the person you actually always wanted to be. It is fun to be feminine, and to dress. I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I am becoming the woman I was always meant to be, and I'm loving it! Aren't you loving it too? I bet you are!

Freddy

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Now don't go blaming this on us!! I get blamed for enouth crap I'm my life and don't need one more thing! Lol.
    wait a second ! This a good idea ! Blame Karen !

karren ! Karren ! KArren ! KARren ! KARREn ! KARREN !
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 11-12-2010 at 07:28 PM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I am with you Kelly, Let's all Blame Karren. Karren, you just opened yourself up for this. Well I do believe that this forum has helped me, find the finer side of me.

Kymmie

PS: I don't really blame Karren, I blame Kelly. :P
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Platinum Member
    It must be working - a few weeks ago, my wife kiddingly said "you're such a girl". Then we went to get a pedi

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaStyles View Post
    Well here I am at work worrying about what I'm going to wear tonight . The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress. The more I learn from all you wonderful women, and read your advice and stories I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I use to dress every once in a while, now I can't stay away from this forum and I think about dressing all the time. Started getting my toe nails done, thong, hose almost 24/7. I just can't seem to turn it off. Just kind of scared I'm going on a one way road, I can pull over and stop for a while but I can never go backwards, and eventually I'm going to keep on driving....
    I feel exactly the same way. The only thing I can say is: THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM!!!
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know the feeling Veronica. Before finding this forum I had never tried make up or a wig......now look at me

Tash

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaStyles View Post
    Ummm.... well...... yes, aren't you glad I took out that reverse gear?

Don't get strung out by the way I look. Don't judge a book by its cover. I am not much of a man by the light of day, but by night I am one hell of a lover! Welcome to our CD life where every day is an adventure.

This forum is having the same effect on me. But it got me to stop denying my impulses and come clean with the GF. I love it

I abo****ely love this forum - can't take my eyes off of it. I've learned so many things on the way here. Things like slowly bringing my SO around to all those visible changes happening in my body now (more later). For example: She completed the "All-shaven body look," even to having shaved my back a couple of days ago, plus we'll be going to get our second pedi together for my B'day this week. Hoorah! Wait, Wrong! Wrrroong! What's the emoticon for batting eyes? Misti

GGG (Good Giving Game) GG MiamiMarie's Avatar
    Hey - you are clearly on a great road to self-discovery. Isn't it great that a web site like this can help move you along the path? Why hesitate?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    wait a second ! This a good idea ! Blame Karen !

karren ! Karren ! KArren ! KARren ! KARREn ! KARREN !
    Yes; I 2 ND the motion, Every one will blame Karren.
    All in favor; say I........ The I's have it Rader

So, what's your complaint? You never told us if you think becoming A Girl is A Good Thing or A Bad Thing? And "That Road" your driving on? Just make sure The Bridge isn't washed out. Always remember, all Cars have A Reverse!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    So, what's your complaint? You never told us if you think becoming A Girl is A Good Thing or A Bad Thing? And "That Road" your driving on? Just make sure The Bridge isn't washed out. Always remember, all Cars have A Reverse!

Peace and Love, Joanie
    disabled reverse. couldn't live if had to go back

Danni

Introversion tends to make you look inward, discovering hidden secrets. It's all your doing sweetie. That's the real you.