Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter is coming

Winter is coming

It is supposed to get down to 36 tonite. I am in Idaho. I am glad to see winter coming. No more daylight savings time, can wear long sleeves without feeling funny, no more sweating.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

It won't be very long for us either,another month.I just hope the weather is good for deer hunting this year.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by christine55
    It is supposed to get down to 36 tonite. I am in Idaho. I am glad to see winter coming. No more daylight savings time, can wear long sleeves without feeling funny, no more sweating.
    Hugs, Christine
    I would love to know what colors of nail polish you have on the table beside you, in your picture! --- I have one that looks like one I have, the pearl one!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

nail color

the colors on the table are all sally hansen. I love their products, they go on so easily and smoothly. Two of them are a base coat and the other is a super shine top coat. the color is 09 blush diamond. I also have the number 15 lavendar pearl which you would probably like. the color is very nice and it is sheer.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

I felt the same way when last winter came to an end, Christine. I wondered what was I going to do when I couldn't go out, protected and hidden by layers and layers of clothing, coat and hat. Lo and behold though, I have been out more these past few months than I have ever been before, bare arms and all. Now I dread the cold months ahead when I'll need to cover up again to go out.
    Oh well, I still love those sweaters I put away last spring, so I'll make the adjustment. It'll also be nice, I admit, when it's cool enough to wear my wigs again. Heck, maybe I'll even cut my hair....

naah....
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Time to go skiing!

Emmi

Smile

it's usually start getting really chillie here 'bout mid-oct and by halloween we get our first snow fall of 'th year. I don't mind winter to much but when gets below -20c that's when it's to cold to be wearing skirts outside and only inside 'th house is when i wear them until 'th weather warms up a bit. Hopefully the temp dosn't go down to much this winter "coz i'm telling you i don't know how many of 'me sisters have lived through these temps but it is not very nice to be outside in those temps 'th coldest it last winter was -32c with a windchill up to -45c very cold to be outside and your skin can freeze in mintues if you are not dressed problay. would like to know how many of 'me sisters have live though these temps.

Cooler weather means more dressing for me as well

Aspiring Member

Yuck! Thank's for reminding me

Just what i need to be reminded that winter is coming on I have always hated it every since i stopped being a kid and that was the last time i every enjoyed it But once i could drive it ceased to ever be fun again. Now it is just a royal pain ever year The cold and darkness for five months. You can have it i've always wnated to live where it is green all year long. As for daylight savings i maintain that we would all be much better off if that were all year long as well it cost way to much time and money switching back adn fourth ever six months then to maintain it all year long and besides it is far better to have an extra hour at the end of the day for anything outside then to have it in the morning. When i was a kid we always had to wait outside in the dark in the mornings hated it but that's the way it was. And we just learned to get along with it. Nuff said. Todays kids can learn to do the very same. That's all Suzy!

finally,I hate summer
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Well we are coming close to summer carnt wait to pull out all my minis

We love winter!

I have so many tops and skirts that are really too warm to wear even in an air-conditioned house in the summer.

Bring it on!!

Missy Anne

Tristen Cox
    Being it's over 80 degrees at Christmas here in Florida there' not much chance of me ever buying anything winterwise. Still it's nice to look at pictures of snow, something I haven't seen since I was six For the day or two it actually gets down to 50 degrees I prefer to enjoy it and wear the same as always(skirts etc..), usually the next day it back to hot again.

Why do people have fireplaces in houses here :duh:

Being from the mountains of upstate NY I hated winter because it was 6 months long. And there was so much snow, OMG! But now that we live here it is realy great. Happy to see summer come and now happy to see it go. I sleep so much better in the winter and I sleep in my fem clothes alot more in the winter. And with the shorter days I get to change alot earlier and stay dressed longer, for days if there is snow because these people do not move if there is snow.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Pretty stuff, but who's gonna shovel it?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Talking I luv winter

Out come my tights!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Just after a big snow fall where i live, no thanks . But my legs will never look better this winter, Stocking, thigh highs, pantyhose
    Attached Images Attached Images

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    That's so pretty , carla . we don't seem to get any snow anymore round here. A light flurry maybe and when that does happen all hell breaks loose , you'd think it was another ice age coming. Now sleet and slushy rain we get plenty of that

anyway , i'm looking forward to the oncoming of winter as according to the agreement i have with kelly it's time that my drab shorts go away and that means julias legs can come out and play once again. Veet here we come
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox

Why do people have fireplaces in houses here :duh:
    Tristen,
    People use fireplaces more than just for warmth

Tristen Cox
    They do? For what?

They do? For what?
    I gotta think there's more than a few TG's down there who hide thier clothes up in the chimney, knowing full well no one will ever start a fire in it.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Tristen Cox
    Santa's gonna have a problem then

Santa's gonna have a problem then
    Not if he's a CD.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Tristen Cox
    Oh yeah? Unless he can fit his fat ass into a size six he is!!!

Winter is cool (excuse the pun) As some of you have said, no more sweating so wearing wigs doesn't get so hot, and disguising the wrong body shape is so much simpler.

I'm not looking forward to summer down in South Africa at all. It looks like it's going to be extremely hot. On top of that, I've got to go and find a whole new everyday summer wardrobe because lucky me will be starting RLT in summer. I could have timed it better I suppose, but is there really a right time (my psychiatrist said the right time was probably in my early teens, but that's 20 years ago now and my parents simply would not have allowed that - people were just so backwards in those days).
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu