Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your last thought before going out

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    hello, i am new here. I have never gone outside dressed. getting dressed is more of a stress relief for me. however, i am not sure how my wife really feels about it. she talks about getting a wardrobe for me, and does not discourage it, but i wonder what her true feelings are about it.

Not that I don't enjoy getting all made up and going out ... but my final thoughts are usually totally practical and a little stress inducing, like "did I remember my driver's license" or "hope my seams are straight" or "I wonder if these new heels are going to hurt after a few blocks." I'm usually in such a rush to finish my makeup and get where I'm going that any more abstract thoughts about what I'm doing have to wait until the outing is over.

- Diane

My Last Thought is almost always: "Did I remember to unplug The Iron?" Joanie usually manages to get herself together without a lot of help, but John tends to be absent-minded. We always figure we don't pass, so we don't worry about it, hold our heads high, and take confident feminine steps into Our Public Persona.

If your making an effort to be A Lady, not wearing something bizarre, just don't give A Damn about how others perceive you, you can't effect that at all...so why even worry about it.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 11-15-2010 at 01:12 AM.

Did I remember to bring my reading glasses, seems no matter what if there is something I will forget are my glasses and sometimes they are on my head LOL.
    SRS January 27

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    If I'm all prettied up: "Sh*t, my nails are a mess!"

If I'm gender-bending: "I hope the bus didn't go by already!"

My last thought before going out is......"Do I look good enough to get noticed"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    " Did I loosen the top straps on my heels?"

I have to get those off in a hurry sometimes. You'd be surprised how fast a mob of villagers can run!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My last thought is really two things...."at last" and "I'm looking like the best woman that I can be". I'm invariably late as well!
    Charlie

Have I turned the iron off? But really, I hope my mascara does not run and I hope I don't need to go to the toilet.

My last thought right before going out is 10% nerves & fear of getting caught and 90% excitement.

is everything in purse? and how is my hair (wig)