Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you rather be.....

When I was young, younger then in my teens I enjoyed playing with dolls and barbies with the girls on my street just as much as I liked playing tonka trucks and road hockey with the boys, sometimes even more so.There has been apart of me that has a;ways wished I had been born a girl, I even prayed to become one. If I hadn't been in so much denial back then, my life would be so different now. Would I go back at all, I'm not sure! My life hasn't been all that bad!

I think I would choose "girl". I remember after I was about 8 or 9, I would often sit in class and just wish I could dress like the girls or cut my hair like the girls. Sigh.....
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Life is like a box of..
    Well i would pick the girl but then I'd loose my greatest accomplishment "My Kids"!

I accept my fate I guess!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.
    Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
    -Ashley Smith

What a great thread. Well if I could I would be a girl, really no question(I would ask my fairy Godmother which would turn out being one of you all wearing a prom dress)lol. I was so mad when I was a little boy and I realized that I was stuck being male, I used to just scream up to the heavens in protest and had a difficult time, almost killed myself with drugs and booze....But now, I do see how perfect it is that I am male and can focus on what I am doing with my life, plus I can haul around heavy stuff.LOL
    I particularly enjoyed the responses about being male but not with the Cding. Which I can relate to as well. cding is, absolutely a gift, but requires allot of work. and is a PIA.
    polythene pam

I would be a girl. Not even a tough choice. oh well, maybe someday

Honestly I'd still be a guy. I want to experience some aspects of femininity but at the end of the day I want to be who I am.
    Besides the negative social dynamics of teenage girls baffle me and I wouldn't want to deal with that.

I wanted to be female from my earliest memories. Oh well... To do again, from birth, not "later", 18 or some age as transition. I do sometimes think my CD'ing is preperation for what's to come in some "future" life as a female, or, from memories of a "past" one. Now, I get to enjoy aspects of both being male and, to a lesser degree, female. Being able to experience both now has also been interesting (learning) and rewarding (experience). Acceptance...

Quote Originally Posted by joanna marie View Post
    Stephanie47 you sure put everything into historical perspective,

X2
    Been there did the army thing... got bored... marrige failed due to CDing so ummmmmm .... Modern 18 yr old female for sure!
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

I'd so be a the 18 year old young woman. I'd trade anything for that to happen lol. well almost.

So I'm thinking I had the chance to be a guy, why not take the chance to see what its like on the other side?
    Sonia now has a flickr stream...can she interest you to hop over and take a peek?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/soniacd/
    She's also on Facebook now...and she'd like very much to be your friend
    http://www.facebook.com/sonia.cd1

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Oh thats an easy one 18 year old girl.

^ x4. Girl in a heartbeat. No questions asked.

i don't think i ever was a boy never did stuff with guys don't think i know how to feel or think as a boy sure i had a male body once but that was it so i would go with boy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've wanted to be a girl since I was three years old. Still want to be.

No thanks, My teenage years were horrible. Wouldn't want to go back there for anything. I am thinking a 50 year old crossdresser works for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I can remember being at school and there was a girl who always wore knee length skirts and sheer tights. I soo much wanted her legs to be mine.

Girl for sure.

I would choose to be an 18 year old girl in a heartbeat - now in 2010 or back in 1974 and I would not care if I was hot or not.