Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about "the tuck"?

I am embarrassed, Bobi Jean did you say you can pull junior up between the butt cheeks after pushing the boys up inside? I cannot get anywhere near my butt cheeks and thats with max stretch. I have tried taping, tying and holding it with tight fitting undies yet junior always finds freedom.

I can't do the tuck. I was born with an undescended testicle, which was repaired in a way that limits flexibility a lot. (I wonder if that trait is associated more with feminine men?) So, instead of a tuck, I just squash everything in place, and wear a thong waist cincher like this one:
    http://www.herroom.com/Rago-801-Thon...-Cincher.shtml

It works quite well. I think squashing may be more comfortable than folding.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    I decided i did not like the male bulge so much I simply had it removed.
    it would be nice if it was simple to have that unnecessary and unwanted part removed.

Danni

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Danni Bear View Post
    it would be nice if it was simple to have that unnecessary and unwanted part removed.

Danni
    well removed just sounded better for this thread than turned insideout and stuffed up inside

I tuck all the time, its not uncomfortable for me.
    Huggs,
    Alyssa

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    well removed just sounded better for this thread than turned insideout and stuffed up inside
    true true so very true

an outie turned into an innie me to

Danni

I'm always "tucked".

I agree i tuck regularly and dont have any probs, although sometimes when i am really naughty i use glue, which does cause some irritation,but that is compensated by a great camel toe. Giggle.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Camel toe???? Really??? Is that attractive? I thought was discouraged amoungst gg? Does that really look attractive?

I tuck almost all the time. Every once in a while it's uncomfortable, but not often. I just like eliminating the bulge.

Freddy

I tuck only when the bulge would show otherwise not. It does get to a point where it doesn't hurt as much. At times I have forgotten that I was tucked.
    Michelle

Banned Read only
    Tucking is uncomfortable for sure. The only time I tuck is for some full frontal pics or videos. By the way, if you take a brown eyebrow pencil, and draw a vertical line in the front, starting between your legs, with a slight Y or V shape at the top, it looks like the real thing in a photo. Glad I could be of help.

there should be no pain.
    but be glad in a way that you can tuck.
    after my operation. i can no longer tuck, not enough to tuck. and no not that operation..it was prostrate cancer. so now it is more a lump of flesh and most times i must sit to just go pee. aka: very short horn.

but when i was tucking there was no pain, not unconformable at all, unless i tried the tape. OUCH on the tape part.
    just push up the "friends" and pull back and pull up a tight pair of panties. play around with styles. string cut works great. compared to full sized grandmas cut.

enjoy life as it is short.

I was tucked and taped all weekend which was not uncomfortable until it was time to remove the tape.
    Not pleasant at all.
    I have seen a reference to Koala swimwear (maybe here) and have been online tonight to place an order.
    I shall post a comment if they are any good.
    They say that the swimwear will give you the appearance of the female genitalia. Covered of course.
    PJ

Philippa Jane

Banned Read only
    Bobbi Jean described it well, but have a pair of nylon bikinni panties one or two sizes smaller just above your knees, when everthing is tucked inside and pulled back, with legs still squeazed together to hold everything in plac, then pull up the panties and everything stays in place and surprisingly is very comfortable, feels natural and oh, so feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    Camel toe???? Really??? Is that attractive? I thought was discouraged amoungst gg? Does that really look attractive?
    Great and Camel Toe go together as good as Comfy and Hemorrhoid!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I agree with Stacylane. Legs control top pantyhose are awsum.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-17-2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Not a topic for discussion

Aspiring Member

go veggan

Philipa,
    try a little vegetable oil on the tape--oil softens most adhesives and should help removing it without the ouch factor.

Aspiring Member

Rago rocks

Jono, thanks for pointing out the cincher--I could stand a tummy tuck and looked at that cincher and another one--the waist nipper which looks like it might even be better for what I want. Would you say that these garments are to size? somethings are smaller than they might be and some larger but I suspect these need to be pretty much on the mark to work well. Rago--see Amazon with a fabulous display of some 75 pinchers and tweekers-also shows this for those who need a tuck and a lift
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by busker; 11-17-2010 at 12:40 AM. Reason: grammar

GG hate but hetero men love "Cameltoe"
    A while back on Chelsea Lately they showed a product that was like a gaff but covered women s cameltoe. A comedian on there said "Why not get rid of sunshine and rainbows too?"
    Its like nice cleavage to a hetero man. Just totally unacceptable. Personally, I'm a big fan. When I tuck, I go for the toe
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

Quote Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
    GG hate but hetero men love "Cameltoe"
    A while back on Chelsea Lately they showed a product that was like a gaff but covered women s cameltoe. A comedian on there said "Why not get rid of sunshine and rainbows too?"
    Its like nice cleavage to a hetero man. Just totally unacceptable. Personally, I'm a big fan. When I tuck, I go for the toe
    Avidfan,

As a TS POST-OP, except for very few ocassions do I desire to draw undue attention to that one portion of my anatomy. I prefer for people to see me as a complete woman not as a sex object.

Danni

I ain't all that well endowed either, but I only tuck when wearing tight jeans or skirts. I don't even feel it any more.

I tuck whenever I dress to go out, at home I seldom tuck. I tuck because I like the smooth feminine look. Back in my teens when I frist started experimenting with tucking, it was uncomfortable because I wasn't quite sure how to protect the boys and sitting was a problem. Through the many years of refinement I'm at a point where tucking seems the most natural thing when I dress. I am now able to tuck comfortably, sit, stoop, bend, and cross my legs. I can remain tucked for hours and even sleep tucked with no harm or ill effects.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Um....I am not a GG, and I dislike an obvious cameltoe. I know know guys that like that either. When they see it, they call the woman a ****, or *****. I personally find it repulsive. On some women it looks like a set of balls. BLEAH!!!...LOL I agree with what another poster here said. I would much rather attention be applied to the whole opposed to just one part. In my case I do what I can to hide my male version of that formation. I want someone to see me as a whole, not just as a penis. LOL

dont want to upset anyone but tight panties and a pad work for me makes a very smooth front