Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Opinions on Dating a CD

Dana, don't wait til AFTER you move in to tell her. Tell her before either of you are so far in emotionally that you can't get out easily.

Thank you for the advice.

From this point on I intend to live my life like an open book ~ LOL!

After years of overcoming cultural, societal and religious conditioning?

I really don't see what is wrong with being and enjoying feminity and feminie things?

After twenty years in the Marine Corps ~ I really don't think I have to prove nor validate my masculinity to anyone nor for any reason.

I could be wrong ~ but I like that women become friends with one another just because their women.

Men? They don't so much have friends as they have buddies ~ fishing buddies, hunting buddies, golfing buddies and none of which are so much interchangeable?
    That is to say that fishing buddies, hunting buddies, and golfing buddies don't necessarily mix all that well together doing different things.

I like all those things to ~ but I also like "girly" things that women traditionally like. Such as shopping, cooking, etc.

And dammit I just love and adore women and all things feminine ~ always have and always will.

And I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing?

The things I find most attractive about a woman is her eyes, her smile, her hair and her neck.

I like the insight and intuition of a woman ~ and the "Ah!" moments they bring to my reality. I wish I had that and more often than not it brings to me a surprise.

I've read enough about women, relationships, marriage to know that women's minds are literally "hard wired" differently.

Indeed it was my vain attempt to understand women that lead me to cross dressing in the beginning.

There's been much alluded to about cross dressing and sex ~ but the truth of the matter is?

I just like getting "girly" and all things related to such.

It has nothing to do with his CDing. You did the right thing by stopping the relationship, you need to find someone that will respected you as much as they want to be respected. What you ask of him was not out of line. If he cant see what he was doing was wrong then good buy.

Thank you Annaliese.

I'm going out tonight to see the new Harry Potter movie. All this serious stuff and matters of the heart and love can just take a back burner for a change. I'm going to let my hair down and have some fun for once. Things need to be about me for a little while.

Dana, WTG with being open about who you are. Don't ever stop being that way.
    Last edited by WsprsOnTheWind; 11-19-2010 at 05:32 PM.

I'm curious?

Would you knowingly date a Crossdresser?

I knew the guy was a CD before we ever met. That was the first thing he asked me. However, I did not meet him with the intent of dating him. I just wanted to know what it was like to be a CD and get information from him.

Quote Originally Posted by WsprsOnTheWInd View Post
    Thank you Annaliese.

I'm going out tonight to see the new Harry Potter movie. All this serious stuff and matters of the heart and love can just take a back burner for a change. I'm going to let my hair down and have some fun for once. Things need to be about me for a little while.
    You are so very welcome because you are so very pretty on the surface, well spoken, responsible, caring deeply within, adventurous, daring to push deeper more. Hair down face beaming, arms reaching round, hands working both, part of you borrowed, linking, scandalous & close. Whispered from a distance, spoken soft & low, the galloping approach; you cannot stop it will not listen, overwhelmed, undertowed, against your will you mustn't surrender and still give in, and in and out side to side then up and up and way away...course unclear...trajectory unknown... two missiles firing small and large yet equipotent. Which is yours which is hers, at the speed of light the border blurs; when one plus one is one not two, GG, TG, GTGG --> a perfect mix your union, unholy communion, a stream unending, blessedly expressed feminine energy... streaking, arcing, gracefully scarring black velvet night with your blended white. One second of perfection can last one forever, where thee and she midst galaxies, milky ways, face smeared cremes, your beautiful dream suspended in here, out there, everywhere fair and far beyond the limits of mortal time.
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 11-20-2010 at 03:33 AM.

Well, the movie was pretty good, a bit long for me to sit through. I think I will definately be seeing more of the guy I went with too. I've known him many years but we haven't had the chance to hang out much until now.