Thread: Great Internet TV Station!

Great Internet TV Station!

Here is a great internet pay TV station for the Transgendered community.

www.trannylife.com

Emmi

Just so everyone is aware -- this is a pay site and hasn't been updated since 2002.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Looks like they have a nice selection of programs but, all that I saw were 15 minute clips and were priced up to $10 each. Seems a bit steep... one hours worth of programs on TV tv equals my cable bill for one month.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

I viewed one clip on cd'ers experiences in clubbing. Since I never do it myself I thought it would be interesting to see at least what the experience is like. I did learn something. I learned that there are more cd'ers out there than I could imagine and there are some lucky enough to dress and party.

I agree with you Sigrid about the price but I'm only interested in seeing a video once on occasion. Similar to my crossdressing! I probabaly would only watch a video once every few months.

Also Sharon pointed out that the site has not been updated in a while.

One clip I might check out is the clip where a few trannys go out for the day and do a little shopping.

Too bad there aren't any programs on cable that feature crossdressing and their experiences.

Emmi

Banned Read only
    Its so easy these days to set up an internet tv station or radio station, i have done both before (Non TV/CD - it was recreational). The charges are very steap for that site mentioned in this thread - a real get rich quick scheme. I think £5 or 10$ FOR THE YEAR!! (To cover bandwith and server costs) is perfectly reasonable to charge not £5 or $10 PER CLIP.

Almost tempted to start one lol. Tv and Radio are easy to do with a fast connection. Plus TV/CD members could upload their video from their Webcam/Digital Cam or Camcorders.

maybe you should start one.. $10 per clip is outrageous..

Aspiring Member
    Hello Emmi .....................How much

love mand xxx

Platinum Member
    we should start one as well then take the money and go shopping.........

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    One clip I might check out is the clip where a few trannys go out for the day and do a little shopping.
    We could always strap a wireless camera to Wendy's head and do a live feed. If we're clever enough, we could make it interactive with the forum too. hmmm.... Wendy shopping cam, The Wendy shopping network!

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Jodie Lynn

In case people weren't aware the site is run by Jodie Lynn of The Boudior.

http://www.theboudoironline.com/

If people are looking for video's of girls shoppoing and nights out go to Livingdoll there are 5 vidoes at no charge.

http://www.livindoll.org.uk/#Videos
    Last edited by sarahjan; 09-11-2005 at 04:58 PM.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid
    We could always strap a wireless camera to Wendy's head and do a live feed. If we're clever enough, we could make it interactive with the forum too. hmmm.... Wendy shopping cam, The Wendy shopping network!

now that's a job that i just might want....The Wendy shopping network! that i like...........