Thread: Its nice to get compliments from GGs

Its nice to get compliments from GGs

I wanted to share this with you because it made me feel good and gave me hope. I have recently received some very complimentary comments from a few of the GGs that I know. It made me feel that there may be more enlightenment and understanding out there than I originally thought:

• I recently came out to an ex-girlfriend of mine (we are still good friends) and sent her some recent pics. When she'd first heard about my femme side last year, her response was "I just can't see you being like that." This time, when she saw my pictures, her response was "You look like you were born to be a woman." Made me glow.
    • The same ex-girlfriend recently copied my purchase of a pair of heels because she liked the ones I bought. Trust me, it feels great to have a GG copy your style.
    • My wife liked a new blouse that I picked out for myself so much, she went out and bought herself one too. Again, that's a great feeling.
    • 2 of my GG friends, upon seeing my recent pics (in the gallery) with my new thigh-high boots, told me (separately) "You should wear a shorter skirt and show off more leg." And here I was just hoping they wouldn't tell me to never wear that outfit again.
    While realizing that I'm no model, and can't even hold a candle to an average GG, for the first time in my life I feel attractive. I've had more pictures taken of me en femme since May than have been taken of me at all in the last 5 years. For the first time in my life, I finally feel like I'm on the right track.

Let this be a starting point for everyone else to share their feel-good moments about being a girl. And if there is a thread for this already, I apologize for missing it.

Love,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Smile

there is nothing like being a rolemodel, hugs Misty

That must be a wonderful feeling. Thanks for sharing

Yes thats great.. the only time anyone ever seen me I got some compliements but some laughs too.. I take the good with the bad..
    It is always great to get compliments dressed or not..

Thats great Brandy, I am content with remarks like "that dosn't suit you" as a rule, I dont believe I have ever had a compliment from my GG.

Hugs, Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Smile

I have received several compliments about my tote bag that I always carry with me. It's black with the word samurai in japanese written on it. Even though I haven't yet been out in anything but drab clothes yet, it does feel great to get complimented!
    Waffo!

A very nice story. Brandy. Thanks for sharing

Compliments are always great - especially from GG's. Sometimes you can tell there is even a touch of envy in what they are saying about you.
    Phoebe

in my 24 years of being on this earth,never has a GG ever complimented me

*twirls finger in air*
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Tristen Cox
    I have but that's better placed in the adult section

Departed
    Yes, it is the best. But when they gush I know they are just being nice.

cute new member

Smile

hello,

congratulations on the compliments, you must be so happy.

i have been complimented on my one and only experience outside dressed. the feeling is so empowering and positive, makes you feel so good.

im glad you have experienced that and hope each of you do in the near future.

kisses,

cd_isabelle