Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much time spent in drag??

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Question How much time spent in drag??

What percentage of your day(or week) do you spend in girl clothes? Or boy clothes if you're luck enough to be a gg(ftm)? And is it more or less than when you started? This doesnt include panties.

I tend to vary. Sometimes I spend a day to two days per week en femme but for the most part I not so much.
    Last edited by Briana90802; 11-16-2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Sorry to offend, I was meaning D.R.A.G. Like drab.

Not enough.

About three hours once a week where I get all dolled up with makeup and hair and then there's the underdressing while at home. And there's the nightgown and panties I sleep in five nights a week for about six hours.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I spend about 20 hours per day at least. Most days are 100% but there is always that function or task that must be done as a male.
    Michelle

Over the weekends, when I usually dress, it may be about six hours.

A few nights a week in pantyhose, and as it gets bitter cold, probably in tights everyday. Fully dressed, about six hours a month,

I have an iPhone app that surprises me when I ask it how much time I've spent playing Spider (answer: way too much), so probably I am underestimating the time I get to spend en femme as well. Approaching 100% under-dressed these days, but the fun really is going out to shop or dine fully en femme. That doesn't happen every week, or even every month. I intend not to offend my refusenik wife, so must sneak around or do without. Not a satisfactory solution, really, but the world is replete with worse problems.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I spend about 20 hours per day at least. Most days are 100% but there is always that function or task that must be done as a male.
    For me it's about the same now. It's seems that at some point during the week something comes up that requires my full attention as my male self. Also for the record I don't consider it to be "in drag" I loathe that term. I prefer to say those are the hours that I am actually me. The other times I am crossdressed as a man.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For me, about eight to ten hours a day. Retirement is great!

Maybe 3 hours a week total when I'm on the road...no jewelry, wig, or makeup. My wife is tolerant, but not fully accepting. She made it clear to me she doesn't want me doing it around our son. The only times I get to go full blown is when she and the kid are out of town visiting family (maybe twice a year). Even though you disqualified it as dressing - Panties 100% of the time!

Banned Read only
    About six to seven hours per day, Monday through Friday, and 24/7 when my wife is out of town.

About 4 days a week totally 100%. If it wern't for my SO liking to c me n male attire sometimes it would be 24/7

During a "usual" week and counting time in bed maybe a total of about 6 days. I need to be drab for a few hours 3 or 4 times a week. If I spend the weekend with my family I am not en femme.
    Hugs, Carole

Platinum Member
    Since I work from home and have an accepting spouse, I spend at least 8-12 waking hours dressed, depending on whether either of the adult children are around.

Underwear is nearly all the time for me. I'm just working on getting a few more women's vests. Its pantyhose all the time in the day time. I have just spent the evening in the new dress that my wife bought me, and believe me I've worked hard on her to get to this point!! I also wear very girly fleece pyjamas every night, so I would say I must be approaching 10-20% dressed in female clothes now.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle James View Post
    For me it's about the same now. It's seems that at some point during the week something comes up that requires my full attention as my male self. Also for the record I don't consider it to be "in drag" I loathe that term. I prefer to say those are the hours that I am actually me. The other times I am crossdressed as a man.
    Spot on Michelle,

I totally agree with your comment. Like you the time I spend is being me.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

As a percentage of available time... Approaching zero.... As a percentage of time awake... Not much better than zero... As a percentage of time on business trips... +50%. And as a percentage of tomorrow... 100%. .

So it really depends... On how often my boss sends me on business trips!! There is no better fringe benifit than crossdressing on an expense account...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    Ditto
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

About 80% of the time. In the remaining 20%, I look like a girl.

;-)

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802
    How much time spent in drag??
    What percentage of your day (or week) do you spend in girl clothes?? And is it more or less than when you started? This doesn’t include panties.
    [SIZE="2"]I spend ZERO time in “drag,” but plenty of time dressed, thank you. I dress every night, at least, unless I can get out for an excursion en femme during the day. I sleep dressed as well. Is it more or less? About the same, I would say. Panties don’t count? By what definition?

To me, drag is an offensive term, not representative of all MtF crossdressing, and it is the antithesis, not the epitome, of effeminacy...
    [/SIZE]

Pretty much full time on the weekends, from Friday evening until I get dressed for work Monday morning. And during the week, usually one or two evenings for maybe six hours at a stretch. But I'm underdressed all the time and always wear heels, earrings, long nails and some makeup, so I don't really have a full "boy" mode anymore.

- Diane

The million dollar question.....I'll start by saying not enough obv! Time i get home from work, sleep in drag. Work again. Friday till Sunday the whole time. I wish I could find a job that would allow me to dress full time. But at times it can be distracting. It's hard to concentrate, when all your mind, body & soul is invested in being femme;
    or day dreaming of color combinations......... and how you would wear a certain outfit different than the girls that surround you. I find myself jealous 90% of the day.

Why can't i dress like her? Or That seems so comfortable. It's endless!

katT

Well I"ve never been in "Drag" but it sure sounds like fun. Would love to be a Queen for the night. Now as for the time that I can spend as Gina dressed maybe 5 or 6 hours a week. I am always me though!

Platinum Member
    Hi Briana,

About 2 to 3 hours each early morning and late evening.

Orchid

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Unhappy Sorry People

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle James View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]I spend ZERO time in “drag,” but plenty of time dressed, thank you. I dress every night, at least, unless I can get out for an excursion en femme during the day. I sleep dressed as well. Is it more or less? About the same, I would say. Panties don’t count? By what definition?

To me, drag is an offensive term, not representative of all MtF crossdressing, and it is the antithesis, not the epitome, of effeminacy...
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Please forgive me. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. I was meaning drag as dressed as a girl. Or at least that's what I thought it meant. Doesn't DRAB mean DRessed As a Boy???

See now I'm trerribly embarassed. However it seems that no matter what you say it upset someone.[/SIZE]

Again very sorry.

Hey, don't worry Brianna, we all may offend someone somehow with whatever we do,say, write or even ones appearance. I have long hair and I always manage to offend someone by my appearance and sometimes the "aussie" sense of humour is not taken too well but alas I cannot change me, else I live a lie. Be true unto yourself