Thread: I think Vicki is taking over!

Red face I think Vicki is taking over!

Well I have to begin paying more attention to what I say. This morning I was in a meeting. In the meeting was myself and four other men, a GG as well as a woman from the Human Resources department of a new company that I am starting to work for next week. The six of us were there to sign our papers and find out more information about the job.

We have to wear a uniform. The HR woman was explaining the dress code. When she got to discussing footwear she said everyone including women have to wear oxfords shoes. That no platform shoes are allowed. Before she could say anything else I spoke up and said "does this mean that I can't wear my high heels?"
    Everyone began laughing thinking I was joking. It just came out of my mouth. I never realized that I said it until after it came out.

I think the real me is begining to show.

Vicki

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    And the funny part is that they thought you were joking. If they only knew.

Pity about the dress code. Sounds a bit draconian, if you ask me.

So, can you wear heels?

Quote Originally Posted by Juliemckay View Post
    So, can you wear heels?
    No high heels are not allowed.....darn it!

Vicki